Click Here!

For the next Generation...

Guest Adara

Thank you! Probably is something in the water, I'm in Canada too! LOL, quick! Everyone drink Canadian water...it gets ya PREGNANT!

I'm hoping for a baby boy since I have a little girl. But, I'll be happy with either. Just hoping it'll be healthy! smile.gif

Well, we think about it more, probably practice it more, what's so odd about us being more fertile?

Anyway, many well wishes from the folks over at Red Dragon Publishing. Hope the baby is healthy and happy, and goes to bed on time! wink.gif

LOL, thank you all very much. smile.gif We didn't go to the same party....at least I wasn't aware of her presence if she had. freak.gif

The imported water thing may work, but what of the water that's already in your system? Mwahahahahahaha!

Thank you Dazzledfirestar. smile.gif LOl, luckily for me, though the surgery was not planned, (Emergency C-section) I recovered quickly and healed very well. Hardly any noticeble scarring.

I did hate being confined to my house for so long though, and it did make it difficult to feed the baby with the dull ache that followed.

Hopefully a normal birth will be far less stressful on my mind, body and of course meh baby. smile.gif

so how the hell did that happen?

(I know, the water, the orgy...) Come to think of it, I think I caught that dastardly flu that ectrae and Nanaea had before the break. I wouldn't rule it out. Kind of like psychic...or something.

Well, sex does lead to such things eventually...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.