Click Here!

For the next Generation...

Guest Adara

well, i've had 5 of the blighters, and I suppose I could say something totally jaded, but the offspring still give me a great comfort and joy. (sheesh, that sounded really Christmassy.) along with the worry and pain. I think that if i'da not had any at all i'da been as well content, however, since I'm just that sort of a person. Then again, I could have been an alcoholic. I do love alcohol.

Well, speaking as someone who never wants kids, Knorg,  I figure that my decision is like my vegetarianism or the fact that I'm pagan.  Just because that's what  I believe doesn't mean that I expect anybody else to believe the same way I do.  It's a personal choice one way or the other. Of course, I choose not to have kids because I'd be lousy mother.  I'm sure that Adara and Daz will be great Moms, so that's a big difference. &nsbp; &nsbp;:)

There's a huge difference between simply not wanting kids and being a militant childfree nut. I don't want kids, but I don't fall into the second catagory either.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.