Click Here!

The Magic Pencils

NoRefund

I wasn't arguing that Faith was irredeemable. I was arguing that, at that point in the series, she wasn't the best person to be sitting in judgment on the Scoobies. As for the Mayor, he transformed at the graduation ceremony specifically so that he could eat the graduating class. He deliberately built Sunnydale on a hellmouth as part of a power play. His henchmen, aside from Faith herself, are unreformed vampires. He is not a nice guy, even if he did give Faith a Playstation. This isn't Willow having therapy sessions with Giles; this is Willow having therapy sessions with the First Evil while sexually enslaving the rest of the cast for not taking good enough care of her during magic rehab.

I like Faith. I think that the Scoobies neglected her during the first half of Season 3 and that it is perfectly in character for her to seek revenge. But there is a difference between "in character" and "morally justified." When you show Faith as a sad little girl who just wants a friend in one scene, and then show her torturing Buffy or Willow in the next, it gives the impression that you think that the second scene is ethical. I know that's not what you really believe, but that's the impression you give. It's a question of tone, really.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm just an idiot? :rolleyes:

I've never done a lengthy fic with an actual plot before so I'm making this shit up as I go along. After all it was meant to be just half a dozen smutty drabbles but then people wanted a plot and it got kind of out of control. Maybe it just shows how fucked up faith is? Or maybe how fucked up I am? Take your pick really. :D

But essentially this all just build up to Faith seeing the light and changing her ways. We'll have to see, but I keep changing the end so who knows what might happen. But I've re-edited earlier chapters to add a new sub-plot idea. I have a reputation for not thinking things through and I'd like to keep it intact..... ;)

But thanks for taking the time to think about this, 'cos lord knows I haven't! :D

Wouldn't the timing be just about right for Anya to try to get back her focus? Only except Vampire Willow showed up? Which would be sexy / nice to see here.

A Willow who would 'fall' in with Faith. A slayer with a witch at hand and 'side kicks'. Kind of like a Dark Mirror version of the canon setting.

I'm also sort of curious as to what happened to the professor who found clues to what can kill giant snakes. <_<

As for the pictures and all that, I thought that they got erased? Or is that only Buffy's picture?

Yeah the pictures were erased, but thanks to the joy of the editing tool I went back to the eariler chapters and un-erased them therefore setting up the idea about what would happen if someone stole them.

Yeah, the vamp Willow thing could be fun. We have a lot to squeeze in as there is much, much more to come but we'll see what happens bro. <_<

Ahh... cool. Makes sense now. Althou, I suspect that the only thing that COULD be done is erase stuff. After all, aren't the pencils soul-bonded or some such?

Unless there are multiple sets of those pencils? And they can interact with each other? In terms of what has been sketched.

EDIT - would Amy show up at all? Given that she is sort of a background character with some magic and such?

Also, an interesting possibility is that the Mayor turning into a demon isn't a -bad- thing per say. He could still be Richard Wilkins, minus the soul, in a giant snake body. All nice and polite and wanting to TAKE OVER THE WORLD as opposed to destroying it.

Edited by biigoh

The pencils are bonded to Faith's soul, and though the pictures contain the true essence's of the scoobs she wants to keep hold of them in case she gets bored and wants to re-draw them. Which she will do at points, given her short attention span it gives us a reason to change characters whenever we feel like it. :D You never know, some witchy person could steal the pictures and possibly release the true essences back into the bodies which would make all hell break loose. That won't happen (yet), but I do have a habit of changing my mind as I go along. Maybe Faith has a growing sense of guilt over what she is doing and will release them herself. We'll see.

But another set of pencils? Hmmm, that could give things a twist. Nice one dude.

Oh, and i totally forgot about the professor. Ooops, but thanks for bringing that to our attention, we'll think of something.

As for Amy, as well as the Mayor, let's just say we have plans. Which may also change as I go along <_<

Thanks for reading. We do appreciate your feedback, if there's anything you want to see with certain characters give us a shout and we'll see what happens.

:D:D:D:D

I think I would like to see the Trio (Warren Mears, Jonathan Levinson, Andrew Wells) finding out about the dethronement of Cordelia/Buffy and wanting in on the fun...

Basically, some of the changes that's going on from the point of view of someone outside of the 'loop' in the form of the Watchers, or the Mayor

• 2 weeks later...

I like the story but I agree with pretty well all sennheiser wrote.

You could easily have stretched Willow's section over half a dozen chapters, each focusing on a different taboo (exhibitionism, defloration, degradation, cum play and so on) before reaching the final humiliation of being gang-banged up the ass in public.

That would be great. Please have her spanked as well. Buffy could probably be allowed to do that.

Speaking of which, I hope this isn't the last we'll see of Willow. She's hot and she's shy, which makes her perfect for this kind of story.

Couldn't agree more. Lots more Willow!

Also, I don't know about the whole "They will suffer FOR EVER!" thing. I don't know about you, but I like these characters. That's why I watch the series. It's always fun to see your favorite hot TV babes being treated as naughty girls for a little while, but it's hard to see Willow in particular being consigned to hell for eternity.

Worried me as well

Also, diapers. That's just ... weird.

I guess you like diapers, and that's what's important. For me its incomprehensible and a waste of a hot Dawn.

I'm looking forward to the next part - and rereading the parts that have changed.

CB:- This isn't No Refund writing on this thread but me (christinaboone), long story short but I can't remember the password I signed up with, but anyway, all my posts I'l start with CB, so you know it's me. (Sorry Shelly)

Anyway, I think you can pretty much ignore that post by Sennheiser as it was about the original version of chapter six part two, before HE re-wrote it.

But we needed to establish the place (the Bronze) and the characters available (Willow, Harmony, the Cordettes, etc). Now, all manner of degradation and perversions can take place using the place and the people we have set up.

There will be LOTS more Willow. We wanted to start easy with the stripping then move into more humiliation acts of debauchery in the next chapters. I still have vicious writers block so it['s on hiatus at the moment but I will get round to it.

Besides, I wanted to write the kind of fic that I would want to read, so there'll be lots more kinky fetish stuff rather than straight out fucking. :(

Angel as an 'angelic girl'. After all, vampires can be operated on. And it's not like Angel doesn't have a soul in him or her... The TG fetish!

Also, good luck at remember your password.

CB :- Hmmm, 'Angelica' could be fun! Gives me an idea, i think, or maybe not.

As the password, it's worse than you think. I could request the forum admin guys to resend my password, but I can't remember the password to get into my own fucking e-mail account! I didn't use my regular one y'see. I'm a donkey and I know it :( But I'm sure Shell don't mind.

And Biigoh, your signature is awesome!

• 4 months later...
CB :- Hmmm, 'Angelica' could be fun! Gives me an idea, i think, or maybe not.

As the password, it's worse than you think. I could request the forum admin guys to resend my password, but I can't remember the password to get into my own fucking e-mail account! I didn't use my regular one y'see. I'm a donkey and I know it :rolleyes: But I'm sure Shell don't mind.

And Biigoh, your signature is awesome!

Thanks and good luck. I do apologize for long it took for me to reply.

Edited by biigoh

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.