Click Here!

The Magic Pencils

NoRefund

Hi, I'm a newbie to the forum but I (we) were asked to add a thread on here to make it easier to discuss the story of The Magic Pencils.

I (No Refund) came up with the idea and most chapter synopsis' but I let christina boone run with it as she wanted to get involved (aren't I nice). Anyhoo, ANnon82, you have a good point about messing with canon, but how should I (we) incorporate other characters like you suggested from Wolfram And Hart?

Title: The Magic Pencils

Author: Christina Boone (with the help of No Refund)

Summary: It's a BtVS fic where Faith is given a gift (the magic pencils) where whatever she draws, with the help of a little magic, comes true. So all her deviant desires can be played out with whatever characters she feels like.

Ratings: Adult++

Pairings : Faith and anyone she feels like from Sunnydale

Spoilers : Anything in the Whedonverse really

Feedback : I live to be bitched at (or encouraged, it's all good)

URL : http://buffy.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600031970

(Apologies to the site admin people if I've done this wrong <_<

Thanks y'all

No Refund (on behalf of christina boone)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and ANnon82. The idea I had for Tara was not evil. The way I see it that even though Faith is obviously enjoying herself she still feels lonely at not having anyone to share her deviancy with. I thought that a Faith/Tara pairing (which I always love) could be fun.

You know how it's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for.....they're the ones with the dirtiest and kinkiest desires.

So between them they could have fun dominating and exploring their desires with their slaves and sluts. Maybe even try to wrest control of the town from the Mayor? But as Faith sees him as a father, would she really betray him like that?

To go along with your ideas, I thought Lilah Morgan could come from Wolfram And Hart as they want to know what happened to the vampire with a soul.

And the council want to know what happened to the other slayer so they could send the potential slayer kennedy to investigate.

(But I'm open to negotiations, suggestions and death threats. If you think it's crap just tell me and we can try again <_< )

Edited by NoRefund

Sorry, I have not posted yet but my browser crashed after I got most of what I wanted to say down and it is getting late here. I will retype and post tomorrow when I am fresh. Still I think I have come up with a plan that would allow you to present interesting situations in an organized way.

To go along with your ideas, I thought Lilah Morgan could come from Wolfram And Hart as they want to know what happened to the vampire with a soul.

And the council want to know what happened to the other slayer so they could send the potential slayer kennedy to investigate.

Alternate explaination for bringing Lilah to Sunnydale could include Wolfram and Hart seers getting a hint of the Mayor's plans and they send Lilah to investigate him or just outright give an ultimatum. Faith then decides to take care of Lilah on her own to help out the Mayor.

Ultimately, if you wanted to remove the Mayor from the story, this could lead to Wolfram and Hart taking offense to losing one of their own and they retaliate against the Mayor.

Okay, here we go again. First we need to determine the disposition of the characters at the time of this story so that we can determine weather or not they can be brought into the story in a reasonable way. Lets start with the cast of Angel. Circa season 3 Charles Gunn and Winifred Burkle are the lest likely to make an appearance. Gunn is at this time just another gang member and victim of vampire violence. Without Angel he is unlikely to become involved with a Slayer as does not even know that they exist. He I just one more face among millions in LA. Fred at this time is trapped as a slave in Pylea. As much as I would like to see her is was an incredible stroke of luck that she was rescued at all in the original time line. With Angel and Cordy gone she is likely trapped there forever. Darla is dead and Conner will never be born. The most likely the appear are Lilah Morgan and Lindsey McDonald. I actually like the idea "No one" proposed for Lilah Morgan's presence as Wolfram & Hart taking an interest in the Mayor Wilkins activates give you a way to prevent the results of him becoming a true Demon from wrecking the world Faith wants to live in and makes Lilah and Lindsey targets for her rage. The character of Kate Lockly who is an LA police detective at this time could fit right it as she would be investigating the disappearance for the two Lawyers and I actually have an idea for her. Lastly we have Lorne the host of Caritas demon Club/Bar and Gwen Raiden the thief who uncontrollably generates electricity. Lorne at this point is still running the Bar and could be encounter if Faith in moves to LA after getting board with Sunnydale. Gwen is like Gunn, unlikely to be encountered especially as she dose not appear until Angel season 4. Still it could be fun if she were hired to steal something from Faith but her appearance would still need to be a ways off.

As for the Buffy side of things Buffy, Cordelia, and Joyce have met their fates as have Angel and Riley even though the later probably should have waited till later to make more sense. Dawn has also been done and should be dealt with shortly. That leaves Giles who is of course still in Sunnydale and has yet to be targeted but should be soon. Wesley is still around as well and you already have something in mind for him. Anya at this time is human but she would probably be having a good laugh at the vengeance Faith is dishing out if she had not lost her powers. Willow and Oz have yet to be done but are probably going to receive Faiths attention soon. Tara should be arriving to attend collage soon but we should still have four or five months till she arrives. Spike is in this same category as he will not return for a similar amount of time having just left Sunnydale and broken up with Drusilla. Glory is still trapped inside Ben for at least another year and Amy Madison is a rat at the moment. Samantha "Sam" Finn, Riley's wife will not even appear because he wont be there to save her life.

Additional possibilities for sooner however are the Trio of Warren Meres, Jonathan Levinson and Andrew Wells although they are not likely to be working together yet and the "Cordettes" Cordelia's former followers including Harmony, who is still human at present, Aura, Aphrodesia, and Gwen Ditchik.

More distant possibilities due to them being younger and scattered all over the world are the potential slayers from season 7. In particular are Kennedy, Vi, Rona, and Amanda. Additional ones that less is known about are Annabelle, Chao-ahn, Chloe, Caridad, Molly, and Shannon. I am sure there are a number of rarely scene guest stars or one off who I have missed but most people would not recognize them anyway.

Now having reviewed the likely candidates we need to look at events. Adam and the Initiative could be dealt with quickly and efficiently by the pencils as could Glory possibly. That means that most of the threats from seasons 4 and 5 are easily taken care of. The events of season six and seven without Buffy dying and being brought back to life are almost at non-event in the sixth and do not happen in the seventh. The only real threat that faith has to worry about are the demons who try to open the Hellmouth in season 4's Doomed.

Ok now that most of the relevant events and people have been sketched out you should have a rough guide as to who is available when and where so that you can add victims in a logical manor.

Now here are some ideas I had for some of the characters. I think it would be interesting if we saw Anya learn about the Magic Pencils and try to get a hold of them so that she can regain her status as a Vengeance demon by drawing herself as one only to have Faith catch her in the act and interrogate her. Upon finding out what Anya used to be and do it might be fun to have Faith offer to help her regain her power of the wish only to draw Anya as a classic Genie in a bottle with full belly dancer style clothing with Faith as her master instead and gives an unlimited number wishes. Anya's personality would still be the same but she would be permanently bounded by the Genie's curse only able to use her power at her masters direction. The powers themselves might also be limited so as to not take over the story.

Another idea for Kate Lockly is to turn her into a wanted fugitive falsely sentenced to life without parole in a supermax prison who escaped while being transferred to prison. She goes from being a cop to who hunts criminals to being treated as one and due to the pencils has no way to prove her innocence. All Faith has to do after drawing her and writing in words the background details is call it in and Kate will spend the rest for her life in a 12x7 foot cell.

I figured the idea I posted earlier about Willow at the Bronze turned strip club might still work but with Oz in place of Xander as the one who sells her as a prostitute in the back rooms. Another idea that come to mind is that Warren had a fetish for French Maids. It might be fun to see Cordelia/Conchita sold to him at a later date.

I am still developing ideas for what to do to all the potential Slayers but as for how to get them involved it would be interesting if Faith in order to avoided assassination attempts decides to take out the slayers most likely to be called if she dies so that the council can't afford to kill her. Another possibility as that a number of the Potential's Watchers and a Council hit team are dispatched to stop Faith and Faith eliminates them and then decides to play with their charges.

I will have more for you relatively soon.

Edited by KJakkano82

Ok, here is a clarification on the idea I had for Anya. As I stated her power as a Genie would needs to be subdued to prevent it from taking over the story. Here is how I would do it. Tie her power to do thing to what a person can do in a days time. In other words if Faith ask for the room to be a different color it is "Yes Mistress" and it changes color because a person could pant the room in a day. If Faith said "I wish I was a billionaire" it would not work because they are not made in a day. Faith's way around this limitation while still keeping it limited would be to tie more powerful wishes to what she can draw. If Faith Anya to grant her a wish beyond what a single person can achieve in a day she has to draw a detailed image of it and extensively caption it with written details for Anya to Grant it. That should keep a Genie Anya from running away with the story.

Now I wanted to say a few things about Tara. I am wondering if Faith is going to win her over conventionally or is she going to use the pencils to force a change on her. If the later then it will only be the new personality who is going along with Faith as an equal. The real Tara, given what happened in season 6, will likely hate what Faith and her new personality are doing with magic. On a side note I have this image in my mind of Tara in a full Chastity belt and bra with thigh bands under the rather lose and concealing clothing she normally wears. Maybe Faith could be a bit jealous over who has relations with her lover Vs. her slaves. I do think that if Tara is the one she shares everything with she should still be submissive to Faith, though no one else, so that Faith can stay in control.

Jesus, you've thought about this waaayyy more than I have. :huh:

This was intended to be a collection of sordid ideas but seeing it's (honestly shocking) popularity, it would be an injustice, not to mention an insult, to not try to fashion it into a fully thought out tale.

At the end of chapter 4 we see that the council have sent the next potential slayer, Kennedy, (I know it's early but she did seem to be much older than the other potentials in season seven, either that or Willow gets it on with someone underage) to investigate why they cannot locate the other slayer.

Chapter 4 also hints at the potential for a one shot chapter about the Cordettes and the former leader down at the Sunnydale motel. And also hints at the Cordettes getting their comeuppance.(I took your word at what their names were)

I agree, I thought the Lilah Morgan idea was great. I had the plan that now Faith had at last found a real place where she belonged and someone to call family, she wouldn't be able to bear the Mayor's ascension and so draws him with a soul to make sure he would not be manipulated by the forces at work for W&H. With his returned humanity he wants to call an end to the eternal bloody war between humans and demons so tries to bring a truce between the two sides. The council and Wolfram and Hart take umbrage at this and try to take out the slayer and the Mayor.

By giving the next-in-line slayer to Wolfram and Hart (to do with as they please) as a sign of goodwill so they think about the idea of a truce, the council would not be able to assassinate Faith as it would just activate Kennedy, and as she is the possession of Wolfram And Hart it would only harm the watchers council. A devious plan methinks.

I thought that if the Bronze is drawn as an S&M club/strip club/brothel Faith would draw herself as the owner and have all her pets/slaves perform there for humans and demons alike to try and coerce them into to accepting the idea of a truce.

With season three coming to a close I thought I would bring in Tara. I imagined that Tara was so desperate to escape her homelife that she graduated early and is currently living and working in Sunnydale until college starts, her shyness is because of her suppressed dominant edge. She fears the judgment of others if she truly expressed her desires, Faith sees her outside the Bronze S&M club a few times but is too scared to go in. Faith talks to her and they realize an instant atttaction to each other and that she could come out of her shell with Faith's help, but only has the confidence to do so within the confines of the 'pencil drawn spell world', until she is ready to embrace her preferred lifestyle in the real world. They will be equals but Tara will be submissive to only Faith.

The initiative will be implied shortly too.

And I adored your Anya as a genie in a bottle idea. That'll be great. I'll have to think hard about the restrictions, but i think you are right about her powers needing to be limited.

I deleted the Angel/Riley chapter, not because it messed with the storyline too much, but because it was, to be honest, shite. :(

I had a similar idea for Kate doing the whole 'missing persons investigation' thing, but I loved your twist of her being jailed. Oh, and my Wesley idea was shit so I scrapped that too.

You have no idea just how much I appreciate this, i humbly thankyou mon ami. :D:D

xx

I do think about ideas a lot. That is what I am good at. taking a basic idea and developing it in detail. I have also been told that I should be a continuity editor by some because I notice a lot of the mistakes in continuity that some shows make.

Here is some information that I should drop on you first thing. Kennedy was 19 years old when she was introduced in Season 7 so she should be 14 maybe 15 at the end of session 3. In other words a few months younger than Buffy was at the start of Season 1 or Dawn are the start of Season 6. The other two potentials who arrived with her Annabelle and Molly were 16 and 14/15 respectively. Also for the Cordettes I think you should see this, http://buffy.wikia.com/wiki/Cordettes its not much but but there is a picture of them and an interesting comment on Aura.

I really would like to see someone in magic chastity belt set something like what you see in the first three pic in the middle row here http://www.my-steel.de/en/galerie.php?seite=3 Although I thought Tara would be perfect for it, that is probably not going to happen. Any ideas on who might me a good alternative? This is one I could workout with you.

As for Kate here are some pictures of the kind of cell I was referring to her 23 hours a day for the rest of her life in.

supermax.jpg

vlcsnap2009102723h25m52.png

vlcsnap2009102723h26m19.png

vlcsnap2009102723h22m39.png

Well, if Kennedy is about 15, Faith can use a little magic to make her of legal age, then have some fun.

And I did like the chastity belts, they look like fun. Maybe I should rethink Tara as a willing slave rather than have it forced upon her, as love is more powerful than a spell. Awww, aren't I the sweet romantic. :P And yes, she will look damn hot in it. Yes, in fact , maybe she wants to go into the Bronze S&M club as a submissive but is too scared of what others will think of her. In the pencil world she can explore her fetish with Faith before she is ready to come into this world as her submissive lover rather than her slave. What do you think?

And Kate's prison is a bastard. Mmmm, gets me thinking. but I don't want to jump too far ahead too quickly, (as I am obviously prone to) but what about the idea about the Mayor trying to call a truce, I'm really not sure about that but I can't think of what to do. :lol:

Any ideas?

I hope you don't dive into Kennedy to fast as I have a few ideas for her I want to work out and present to you. I really like that you are considering the chastity belt for Tara. I just thought it would work well as she can hide it under the long skirts, sweaters that she is often seen in. It would allow her to attend collage not looking any different yet still be unforgettably bound to Faith. As such go for the submissive lover angle. I also liked how you said that Tara can learn to overcome her fear in the pencil world. I had forgotten that unless Faith is touching the person he or she will come back as normal when she releases the spell. It is going to be a delicate balancing act for Faith however. She needs to encourage Tara to come out of her shell enough to be confident in her place as Faith's lover but not enough to make Tara as assertive as she became in season 6.

As for the chastity belt maybe you should show Faith doing actual research on the subject before she decides on the final version for Tara. I figure it should be a magic chastity belt however. That is it has no rivets, welds, or locks but is one complete irremovable whole that will add or remove accessories at Faith's command. You should look at the Products and Accessory pages on that site by the way, then maybe we can discuss them?

As for Kate, I am glad I could inspire you. I actually had those pictures as reference for a couple of Buffy fics I plan to outline sometime. When you prepare to do Kate let me know so we can discuss it together.

In trying to decide what to do with Mayor Wilkins you need to remember what kind of man he is. He is a sorcerer who has spent the last century developing Sunnydale specifically so that he will have all of the mystical resources on hand to support his change into a True Demon including the population of a city to eat. This is a man who plans things out long term, and is probably the best villain the show ever had, he would not have given Faith the pencil without a defense against them. He after all dose not want anything interfering in his life's work. I don't think he will be negotiating any truce he wants to control it all. As such I would keep in mind what No_One posted earlier about WolfRam & Hart eliminating him. After all most of the Mystical world likes the status quo. They don't want humans hunting them down nor do they want to bow to any old ones. I think it would be better to have him defeated by a combination of the Watchers and WolfRam & Hart so as to preserve the status quo in the mystical world. Then Faith is angry over the loss of the only man she considered a real father and takes it out on the agents of both group. This would lead to Lilah Morgan and Lindsey McDonald fates at Faith's hands as well as whoever the council sends.

I hope my review for chapter 4 did not seem too negative. I really did like it but I was thinking that since you brought up the point of Faith changing the picture later with Joyce she might do it with Dawn as well. You see, at the end of Chapter 4 Dawn is pretty much useless to Faith and I could see Faith getting a little annoyed at constantly having to care for her while getting nothing in return. Faith could make Dawn enough of an adult so that she can send her to do things for her that her complete baby version can not do but still have her be completely obsessed with being treated like a little girl and Diapers. Just an idea though for some time in the future.

Edit: An off the wall thought occurred to me. Do you think one of the female characters might be interesting to turn into an anal slut/whore?

Edited by KJakkano82

How about I edit the end of chapter four so Wesley (who does not interact with Faith) spies on them instead. It makes sense seeing as he is around at this point and will give you breathing room for the development of your Kennedy ideas. I only added her as I wanted someone from the council who wasnt Giles to be there. I had forgotten about Wesley. And Faith does not like Mr Wyndham-Pryce, but I don't know what to do with him. :D

Giles has Willow researching into the magic that Faith is now seemingly in control of, so to eliminate the threat Faith does the whole Buffy seduction/strip tease at the school thing (Oric13's idea)before seguing into chapter five where Faith goes up against Giles.

I thought that Giles, a man who based himself around being a respected and learned man could be turned into a bimbo slut, called Candi Honeydew (like an even stupider version of Harmony) who only watches MTV, reads Cosmo, loves boy bands and is a cock hungry whore. But to every who sees him, all they see is a blond slut (who maybe will join the cordettes) but to any demons or those with a supernatural slant all they see is the Giles,representative of the council, acting like a whore. This should send a powerful message to the council about who the real power is over the hellmouth.

Being such an erudite and repressed man it was be the most hideous torture for him.

Or perhaps Giles could become a sissy shemale slut and Wesley is his trainer/lover. It would be hell for both of them as Giles has always looked down on Wesley but now Giles is his bitch. Maybe?

And yeah, Faith is probably going to draw Dawn as something else at some point as Miss Attention Span will get bored of doing the same thing over and over - which gives us the opportunity for many new ideas.

As for the anal whore, yeah I'm up for it. Oric13 wrote a long synopsis for the Willow idea which I may start on soon. Maybe her? After humiliating herself at school with the strip tease thing she could work at the Bronze (now owned by Faith) to be a whore who only takes it up the rear. To make it up to Xander for taking his virginity maybe Faith can get him involved?

And Kate won't be for a while yet.

I liked the death of the Mayor/angry Faith aspect. I will think muchly about the idea.

And I'll get back to you about the Products and Accessories things. :ph34r:;)

Edited by NoRefund

I think Wesley would work better as he is already there in Sunnydale. Kennedy and some other Potentials could come later once the initial wave of Council and Wolfram & Hart people have been dealt with. In between then would probably be when Kate would come it. As for Giles that would be quit humiliating but remember that one of his greatest fears was not being able to read. Also remember that Giles used to be Ripper. I could you imagine what would happen if he was restored to his ripper self. He hates how irresponsible and dangerous what he did back then was. Just think how he would be if he started behaving like Ethan Rayne.

I did like Oric13's idea of using Willows public performance phobia which is why I proposed the Bronze as a strip club. The problem with Oric13's idea is that everyone at school just goes along with it and gets involved. However to do that Faith would have to use the Magic pencils on everyone at the school first to make their personalities fit the scene which would be difficult as most of the research is done after hours so no one would be there. I think that holding the scene at the Bronze on a weekend when all the teen will be out cubing would work better. Then drawing it as a club with Willow specifically in the picture would allow everyone in the club to be adjusted to its new reality in general while Faith can go into detail with Willow and Willow would still be doing it in front of her pear group. Also Willow might be the perfect anal slut. At this point in time she is still a virgin. In canon she lost that to Oz in Graduation but that has not happened here. As such she might never be allowed anything but anal sex. Still her primary function should by pole dancing, striping and giving lap dances. Just look at these pics. http://www.sfbrain.co.uk/sf/sf-ah.htm I think you can see why she would be perfect for it.

Also take a look at this clip of Amber Benson in a Bikini to help imagine what Tara in a Chastity Belt set would look like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7XVMziLf8

One of my ideas for Kennedy involves an Iron Mask or being trapped in a mystical cage like the one in the Angel episode "That Vision Thing" but with something other than fire in it. http://www.screencap-paradise.com/caps/dis...&fullsize=1

Edited by KJakkano82

Sweet velvet Elvis, how hot did Willow look? I see your point ;)

So if Faith drew the Bronze as a strip club/S&M club, then the patrons would automatically be into that scene (otherwise why else would they be at a strip/S&M club?) as well being her peers.

Should I start off with Buffy getting Willow to meet her at the Bronze (then yagsicam)then, using the Oric13 idea, get Buffy to profess her love and ask for a strip tease in some back room but turns out to be the stage?

Or should she do the strip routine then the lights go on to see everyone in the club, all her friends and peers etc. which mortifies her and then yagsicam which turns it into a strip/S&M club and leaves Willow as a stripper?

Yeah, I think the second one. You?

Perhaps the cordettes could be there and, after laughing at Willow, they are drawn as working there too? Two birds with one stone y'see.

Yeah, her duties will be stripping and lap dancing and the like, and I think yeah, an anal girl only. Maybe one day Faith can auction off her virginity? Or take it herself?

Ooh, an auction at the Bronze of her slaves/pets at some point. Just an idea. Warren can get in his maid fetish.

And the chapter ends with Lilah Morgan in the offices of the senior partners being told to go to Sunnydale to deliver the ultimatem. But what will the ultimatem be? As I'm sure they want him to turn into the demon snake thingy.

I'm going to be starting this chapter soon-ish so I need to get it clear in my head, usually I just make shit up as I go along, but I don't think that's gonna fly anymore is it.

I don't really know how to do Giles doing the Ripper persona though. But I am well versed in TV/TG fiction so it would be easier for me to do a shemale slut thing, I can make him barely literate to add to his fear of not being able to read, but still keep it within certain confines of him/her still attending school, albeit in remedial classes.

But maybe.... Ripper can work at the Bronze strip/S&M club (which Faith wrote in the drawing as being owned by her now) as an illilterate brutish doorman/pimp and act like a bastard to Willow and Buffy (who sometimes performs there). Maybe Wesley can be the she-male instead. Dammit, now I've opened up too many tangents.

What about Xander? He was the only one who was (sort of) nice to Faith and she may want to make it up to him for taking his virginity. How should he fit into the story? In the Willow stripper chapter, but something where he fucks Buffy, the girl he always wanted. But what will he have to sacrifice in order to get it on with her?

I think Oz should be there to see his girlfriend humiliated, maybe he gets so enraged at Willow's betrayal he goes all wolfie.

I've edited the chapters too. Wesley is now there.

:jaws: No reason for this shark, I just thought it looked cool.

xx

Sweet velvet Elvis, how hot did Willow look? I see your point ;)

So if Faith drew the Bronze as a strip club/S&M club, then the patrons would automatically be into that scene (otherwise why else would they be at a strip/S&M club?) as well being her peers.

Should I start off with Buffy getting Willow to meet her at the Bronze (then yagsicam)then, using the Oric13 idea, get Buffy to profess her love and ask for a strip tease in some back room but turns out to be the stage?

Or should she do the strip routine then the lights go on to see everyone in the club, all her friends and peers etc. which mortifies her and then yagsicam which turns it into a strip/S&M club and leaves Willow as a stripper?

Yeah, I think the second one. You?

Perhaps the cordettes could be there and, after laughing at Willow, they are drawn as working there too? Two birds with one stone y'see.

Yeah, her duties will be stripping and lap dancing and the like, and I think yeah, an anal girl only. Maybe one day Faith can auction off her virginity? Or take it herself?

Ooh, an auction at the Bronze of her slaves/pets at some point. Just an idea. Warren can get in his maid fetish.

And the chapter ends with Lilah Morgan in the offices of the senior partners being told to go to Sunnydale to deliver the ultimatem. But what will the ultimatem be? As I'm sure they want him to turn into the demon snake thingy.

I'm going to be starting this chapter soon-ish so I need to get it clear in my head, usually I just make shit up as I go along, but I don't think that's gonna fly anymore is it.

I don't really know how to do Giles doing the Ripper persona though. But I am well versed in TV/TG fiction so it would be easier for me to do a shemale slut thing, I can make him barely literate to add to his fear of not being able to read, but still keep it within certain confines of him/her still attending school, albeit in remedial classes.

But maybe.... Ripper can work at the Bronze strip/S&M club (which Faith wrote in the drawing as being owned by her now) as an illilterate brutish doorman/pimp and act like a bastard to Willow and Buffy (who sometimes performs there). Maybe Wesley can be the she-male instead. Dammit, now I've opened up too many tangents.

What about Xander? He was the only one who was (sort of) nice to Faith and she may want to make it up to him for taking his virginity. How should he fit into the story? In the Willow stripper chapter, but something where he fucks Buffy, the girl he always wanted. But what will he have to sacrifice in order to get it on with her?

I think Oz should be there to see his girlfriend humiliated, maybe he gets so enraged at Willow's betrayal he goes all wolfie.

I've edited the chapters too. Wesley is now there.

:jaws: No reason for this shark, I just thought it looked cool.

xx

Ugh. I accidentally his submit before I typed anything.

Ok first, your idea for Giles would be great to put Wesley through instead.

Oz should be the one to take Willows Anal virginity. Doggy style. If he was on stage with his band "Dingos Ate My Baby" he would be altered along with everyone else. It would not be something extreme like the ones Faith does personally but it would fit the new decor.

Maybe Giles should be a gullible simpleminded school dropout/thug capable of only menial labor?

I like the auction idea for Cordy to Warren. Keep that one in mind.

I think Faith should use the Cordittes to spread the word that their is going to be a show at the Bronze and that gets much of the student body there. Then use Buffy to get Willow to meet her there early/late whichever at what should be a time no one is there and tricks her into putting on a strip show. See in the episode "Halloween" Buffy got Willow to wear a leather miniskirt and halter top and that lead to her being noticed by Oz. Here Buffy tells Willow that she needs to work on how she is going to seduce Oz and convinces her that she should practice doing a strip show. Then your idea of the lights going on and before anyone can get a handle on it "Yagsicam!" The Bronze is a strip club and Faith inputs Willow's training, which should be interesting, and then "Yagsicam!" while griping Willow and the deed to the Bronze. So second one with elements of the first. Also you should show Faith writing on/captioning the picture so we see some of what she has planed like the anal slut/how she is going to restrict Willow to anal only. That is one we are going to have to work out.

The Cordettes need to have their time with Cordy first which would occur the same day as the Dawn chapter. Remember that all of them were also cheerleaders so that has some probabilities.

I could see Xander getting the Cordette's virginity. Maybe these spoiled brats could wind up doing porno or become additional dancers/whores at the Bronze?

Now we just have to determine what we are going to do to Lilah Morgan and her associates. Remember that the Wolfram& Hart Senor Partners have there own plan for the world and would not want the wrench thrown into it that the Mayor would cause. They would want to stop him out of their own self-internist.

Did you like the vid clip of Amber Benson?

That is it for for now. More later

Edited by KJakkano82

Maybe Giles should be a gullible simpleminded school dropout/thug capable of only menial labor?

Also you should show Faith writing on/captioning the picture so we see some of what she has planned like the anal slut/how she is going to restrict Willow to anal only. That is one we are going to have to work out.

I could see Xander getting the Cordette's virginity. Maybe these spoiled brats could wind up doing porno or become additional dancers/whores at the Bronze?

Did you like the vid clip of Amber Benson?

Yeah it would kill Giles to be a meat headed aggressor, so we'll go with that.

As for Willow's anal only thing, what if she didn't have a pussy so to speak. Just a tiny hole to pee out of so she could only take it anally. She would be in a constant state of frustration at being so horny but no way to release it.

the cordettes will be working at the club too (i'll have to figure out what happens with cordy and them at the motel)

And yes, Amber is awesome! :)

As for the MySteel website I thought...

Under Bit's And Pieces - pinwheel wantenburg, spekulum collin, pain paddle, medusa whip, heart paddle (maybe a valentines gift), round paddle.

Under Bondage - the collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, bra, thigh bands, pretty much the whole outfit in the middle row on page one you pointed me to.

Under Dildo - pure plug 2.0, pure wand.

Under Electro - dildo vaginal and anal.

Under Chastity Belts - the total system (in chains looks better).

And yes I agree, it is a good explanation as to why she wears such bulky clothing. I think she'll have a thing for metallic bondage items.

Just thought, when Lilah comes to Sunnydale she goes to see the Mayor and delivers the ultimatem. They were ok to let him go along with his plans of ascension as they thought that Buffy was still a slayer and would stop him. Now she isn't, one of their seer's has seen that he will go through with his plans which will mess with W&H's own plans for dominance. She tells him that they have plenty of sway with the Distict Attorney and he has sent Kate Lockley to investiate the death of Finch. W&H have provided Kate with plenty of evidence so after she puts the pieces together then Faith will go to prison for a long time.

Lilah tells the Mayor to stop the ascension or they will nail faith for murder, and as he loves Faith like a daughter he doesnt want that. So Faith draws Lilah in some scenario to send a message to W&H that they are not to be messed with.

W&H are pissed at this, and the council are too for the humiliation of Giles/Wesley/Buffy and are now the laughing stock of the demon community. The form a tentaive alliance to kill the Mayor. They do somehow.

But Kate is framed for the Mayor's murder instead and she goes to prison.

Edited by NoRefund

For Willow remember that she is still a woman and should retain every thing that implies. I was thinking that while her clit should remain as sensitive as ever so she can get off on rubbing herself against a pole her vagina and G-spot should be unable to experiences stimulation through vaginal intercourse. However her rectum would be as sensitive as her clit and her G-spot which is normally less sensitive to anal stimulation would be as sensitive as it would normally be through vaginal intercourse. The G-spot would be stimulated by action against the same rectal location as where the male prostate gland is. Add to that a magic illusion that causes anyone who tries to have vaginal intercourse to put it in her ass regardless of what they think they see while dissuading DP thoughts.

Also take a look at this G I Jane part 13 and pay attention to the device used on O'neil's ass. It might be a good training tool for Willow after the first "Yagsicigam!"

If Faith is going to be training Willow in dancing then maybe a little research is in order. Take a look at these two vids of pole dancing. In the first one the dancer is a redhead like Willow.

Winner of Miss Poledance Australia 2006

Leigh Ann Pole Dance "La Tortura"

Now on the MySteel website I had not thought about the Bit's And Pieces section, run with that. As for Bondage, Electro, and Dildo. I agree the same. As for Chastity Belts I agree Total System however I think it should be the with continuous crotch belt and anus-hole. There are two reasons for this. One, it will be more restrictive to Tara. Number two is the most important though. The "in chains" style can not be used with any anal attachments. In Accessories look at the Anal options the shield at top is needed for the E-stim and Dildo option you selected. You can see how it mounts further down the page under Anal dildo/Vaginal dildo to see how DP works. Also go into the Anal Vibrator page and scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on the pictures of the Anal-Lock shield. There is a similar Anal-Lock shield in the silicone anal dildo section as well. If you want to do anything anal with the Tara in her Chastity Belt it need these components to hold things in place/keep them out. More Images from different angles of the same photo shoot as the ones I first directed you to can be found second one down here. Blood Angels

Something else I should say about Tara is that, as is that as I said earlier, Faith can bring her in and out of multiple pictures unchanged. In doing so she tries to get Tara to balance her embrace of her sexuality with her submission but Faith should use the pictures like a StarTrek holodeck as far as Tara is concerned until the last time when Faith decided to touch her when they leave. This would allow us to see Faith planing what she ultimately wants for Tara while Tara remains clueless until she is in her permanent magic chastity belt. The belt itself as I said earlier should have no locks, welds or rivets but be one whole and will add or remove accessories at Faiths command.

I like most of what you have said about W&H situation but remember that by this point the mayor will have completed his invulnerability spell. He can not be killed until after he change now. W&H could move him into another dimension so that when they destroy him with the necessary fire that the council provided the info for. Kate could still be framed for his disappearance. As for a sexual side of what Faith does have her give Kate a mystical version of this. http://www.sensualism.com/sex/psas.html

As for Kennedy. How does "the girl in the iron mask" sound? I agree that W&H should hold her hostage.

Edit: I forgot one thing. What kind of waistband should Tara's belt have regular, ergonomic, or super ergonomic and should it be a regular or hip belt?

Edited by KJakkano82

Yeah I had no idea how to kill the Mayor but the whole different dimension thing should work.

The Kate PSAS thing will be evil. Mwuh-ha-ha! Maybe a bit of Guantanemo Bay style restraints could come in to play.

You're right about Willow's undersmile. So everything ends in her ass? Cool.

And lapdancers rule! I think Faith would watch some lapdancing vids and then write them onto the picture to save on the training, she's not the most patient of girls.

I think superergonomic for Tara's waistband (why do things by halves) and a hip belt might show off her curves better.

When Faith takes Tara into the pencil world do you think she would tell her what happens if they leave touching? Would she believe that this is just a form of escapism and then Faith gets bored and brings her back as her submissive bondage lover?

Yeah I had no idea how to kill the Mayor but the whole different dimension thing should work.

The Kate PSAS thing will be evil. Mwuh-ha-ha! Maybe a bit of Guantanemo Bay style restraints could come in to play.

You're right about Willow's undersmile. So everything ends in her ass? Cool.

And lapdancers rule! I think Faith would watch some lapdancing vids and then write them onto the picture to save on the training, she's not the most patient of girls.

I think superergonomic for Tara's waistband (why do things by halves) and a hip belt might show off her curves better.

When Faith takes Tara into the pencil world do you think she would tell her what happens if they leave touching? Would she believe that this is just a form of escapism and then Faith gets bored and brings her back as her submissive bondage lover?

Glad I could help with the Mayor.

What do you mean by Guantanamo Bay style restraints?

Glad you liked my Willow idea. An additional thought I had was that Willow will still retain her intelligence and be paying for her collage via striping and once doing it was coerced into prostitution. It would be a neat background idea to keep in mind.

The hip belt would be about the same height as the Bikini Amber was wearing in that vid. Hip belt first in the top row Vs. Normal fourth and fifth at the bottom.

Faith convinces Tara to become her submissive lover through her own work, letting Tara's belief that this is just a form of escapism works to her advantage in that task. While she works on that she studies what she ultimately wants for Tara physically without mind controlling her and then locked her in it without her consent once Tara gives in to her submissive side. Remember how you said Tara could be a closet submissive who is unable to bring herself to publicly recognize herself as such. I can see Faith getting Tara acknowledge her submissive side privately to her. This is when Faith uses her specially prepared picture and after they leave it with Tara in her full Chastity bondage rig she clips a leash to her collar and brings her into the Bronze for her first public exhibition. One little note I should mention is that a bar can be attached to the thigh bands in place of a chain if Faith wants to spread Tara's legs or a short one the right length would force Tara to sway her hips.

On a side note there is one feature that a different company has that I think Tara's belt should have also. Look at these pictures. See how the cuffs attach with a fixed mounting system rather than chains? I wish I could find larger images but it will have to do.

dsc1587a.jpgafp0521828.jpgafp0628422.jpgafp0628413.jpg

Secondly you said that you were into Trans Gender/She-male? So I figure I should say l like interesting bondage devices, female anal sex, and forced diaper wearing. I hate scat though.

Edited by KJakkano82

You know how in Guantanemo Bay the prisoners there had to wear the bright orange jumpsuits, were cuffed at their wrists and ankles. Had to wear black goggles, ear muffs and padded mittens so it cut off pretty much all their senses giving them no idea about time or location. Just leaving them with their thoughts in the dark.

The big pic was great, much easier to see. But I don't want to get bogged down in too much detail as this was supposed to be a fun, irreverent fic in the first place. But it all helps in building up the right picture doesn't it. And explanations of what the characters are wearing are necessary. I edited chapter one and added a Visual Aid link to what Eliza Dushku was wearing in the episode of Dollhouse where she was a dominatrix si I didn't have to go on and on about what she was wearing. Think we should do the same with Tara, and other chapters?

I like a bit of forced diapers too, yeah don't like scat either though, I just got kind of carried away with Dawn <_<

Do you think the Doppelgangland episode had happened yet? As vamp Willow was hot and we could have fun with that.

You know how in Guantanemo Bay the prisoners there had to wear the bright orange jumpsuits, were cuffed at their wrists and ankles. Had to wear black goggles, ear muffs and padded mittens so it cut off pretty much all their senses giving them no idea about time or location. Just leaving them with their thoughts in the dark.

The big pic was great, much easier to see. But I don't want to get bogged down in too much detail as this was supposed to be a fun, irreverent fic in the first place. But it all helps in building up the right picture doesn't it. And explanations of what the characters are wearing are necessary. I edited chapter one and added a Visual Aid link to what Eliza Dushku was wearing in the episode of Dollhouse where she was a dominatrix si I didn't have to go on and on about what she was wearing. Think we should do the same with Tara, and other chapters?

I like a bit of forced diapers too, yeah don't like scat either though, I just got kind of carried away with Dawn ;)

Do you think the Doppelgangland episode had happened yet? As vamp Willow was hot and we could have fun with that.

The timeline is a little wonky because faith is working for the Mayor which puts it post Doppilgangland yet Cordy was acting like she was still with Xander in chapter 2 despite the fact that she had broken up with him by then. That is what lead to Anya's presence in the first place.

I only put he big pic in for a bit of fun nothing more. I don't now about posting visual aid links. It worked in the redone chapter 1 but as a writer I think you need to stretch your descriptive talent. Tara's new outfit for example does not need to be described in one info-dump. Instead interject descriptive element throughout the chapter/story. The who show don't tell issue in writing. That is by the end of Tara's chapter, two chapters? The reader should have a clear picture from all of the clues and comments what she is wearing.

As for Kate, she is going to be in a ether an Special Housing Unit or Supermax facility. They are likely to use waist chains, cuffs and leg-irons when she is not in her cell as a matter of course. Still her restraint should not go overboard as she will be under 23 hour a day lock down with one hour for exercise in an the inner courtyard. You should focus on the emotional trauma of having her entire life destroyed. Family, friends, job, money, possession all gone. The mystical PSAS. endless orgasm situation is to give her fate a sexual side.

Now what about Lilah?

I will be away from the computer allot the next two days so you might not here from me often until later in the week.

Edited by KJakkano82

Yeah, the timeline is screwed but it doesn't really matter that much seeing as I'm adding W&H and stuff. But ok, I'll dump vamp Willow, as I still have to figure out what to do with Angel.

You're write about the links thing, I'm just being lazy. Have to flex my literary muscles methinks. And you are right, it is overkill for Kate too, damn your logical mind ;)

As for Lilah, well it's her fault that the Mayor gets killed so Faith is going to want serious revenge on her. Something nasty, but I have no idea what.

I'm working on the 'cordettes at the motel with cordelia' chapter so we have space to develop other plots.

Well, take it easy duder, and we'll talk later in the week.

xx

The who show don't tell issue in writing.

Erm, what does that mean?

Just a thought, maybe instead of doing one defining situation Faith can de-draw Lilah over and over in multiple scenarios - maid, ponygirl, abdl, etc. and anything original I can think of, in order for Faith to extend her humiliation and send a message of power to W&H.

Edited by NoRefund

I am back. For Lilah I should point out that she is a career woman and likely feminist. You could turn that against her and make her into a Bimbo sextoy like in the Bimbotech stories or turn her in to a Stepford Wife type stay at home and cook for her man and have babies type.

As for W&H and the Watchers Council maybe you should have a trade where Faith gives the Potential Slayer to W&H after she has her fun with her in exchange for the one who actually planed the Mayors Wilkins demise, Lilah.

As for "Show don't tell." that is an old writing saying that means that instead of using exposition to tell the reader something you pass on the details of what is happening through the character's emotion, actions, and dialogue.

That is it for now. I will have more soon.

Ooh, I like the Lilah bimbo plan, I watched the Stepford Wives the other week actually. That could be fun, when I used to write, sell and trade punk 'zines I found this in one of them, it's an actual extract from a good housekeeping book from the fifties. I thought it could be appropriate:-

"Have a dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready on time for his return from work. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs.

Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospect of a good meal (especially his favourite dish) is part of the warm welcome needed. Prepare yourself, take fifteen minutes to rest so you will be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh looking.

He has just been with a lot of work weary people. Be a little gay and a little more interested for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.

Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives. Gather up school books, toys, papers etc. and then run a dust cloth over the tables. Over the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering for his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.

Minimise all noise. At the time of his arrival eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Try to encourage the children to be quiet. Be happy to see him. Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.

Listen to him. you may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first, remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

Make the evening his. Never complain if he comes home late or goes out to dinner, or other places of entertainment without you. Instead, try to understand his world of strain and pressure and his very real need to be at home and relax.

Don't ask him questions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness.

Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or have him lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him. Arrange the pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.

Your goal; Try to make sure your home is a place of peace, order and tranquillity where your husband can renew himself in body and spirit. Don't greet him with complaints and problems. Don't complain if he's late home for dinner, or even stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through that day."

Could be a laugh if she acts like this is her bible. :)

As for trading with W&H, who will be the potential traded? Or will Buffy be offered to them for Lilah?

And the 'show don't tell' thing is a good idea. Telling the tale from individual POV's could make it deeper.

Thankyou m'dear

xx

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.