Click Here!

The Magic Pencils

NoRefund

Ooh, I like the Lilah bimbo plan, I watched the Stepford Wives the other week actually. That could be fun, when I used to write, sell and trade punk 'zines I found this in one of them, it's an actual extract from a good housekeeping book from the fifties. I thought it could be appropriate:- "Have a dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready on time for his return from work. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs.

Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospect of a good meal (especially his favourite dish) is part of the warm welcome needed. Prepare yourself, take fifteen minutes to rest so you will be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh looking.

He has just been with a lot of work weary people. Be a little gay and a little more interested for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.

Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives. Gather up school books, toys, papers etc. and then run a dust cloth over the tables. Over the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering for his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.

Minimise all noise. At the time of his arrival eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Try to encourage the children to be quiet. Be happy to see him. Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.

Listen to him. you may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first, remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

Make the evening his. Never complain if he comes home late or goes out to dinner, or other places of entertainment without you. Instead, try to understand his world of strain and pressure and his very real need to be at home and relax.

Don't ask him questions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness.

Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or have him lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him. Arrange the pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.

Your goal; Try to make sure your home is a place of peace, order and tranquillity where your husband can renew himself in body and spirit. Don't greet him with complaints and problems. Don't complain if he's late home for dinner, or even stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through that day."

Could be a laugh if she acts like this is her bible. :)

As for trading with W&H, who will be the potential traded? Or will Buffy be offered to them for Lilah?

And the 'show don't tell' thing is a good idea. Telling the tale from individual POV's could make it deeper.

Thankyou m'dear

xx

With what you just sent I would say go for the Stepford situation but add to it that she has to put out for sex whenever her man ask for it. There is a saying I found once "A great wife should follow this rule: a great chef in the kitchen, a maid in the living room and a whore in the bedroom." Although I don't agree with it in real life this is fiction.

As for the trade with W&H, I was referring to you earlier comment about Faith protecting herself from assassination by giving W&R Kennedy in trade for revenge on Lilah. Win, win from Faith's perspective. The pencils should have certain limits however. She has to have a picture predawn of a specific individual or place in order for it to be effective. An ambush weapon. not something she can win a war with. Hence the deal with W&H. as we know from the end of Angel the senor partners could crush her like a bug if they wanted to.

A thought I had concerning Willow. When Faith uses the first "Yagsicigam" to bring her into the picture after her strip show Willow is likely going to be wearing petty conservative underwear. Is Faith going to draw her and the other dancers in dance costumes? For example something like what Rose Mcgowan is wearing in this clip. With the exception of Dawn all of the people she has drawn so far have been in the costume she drew them in from the start. Now you said the Faith is going to write in Willow and the other dances training but I had another thought. What if during the conversion in the pic when she brings out their new selves Faith adds as magic butt-plug to the dancers costumes that will thrust, flex, and vibrate in sync with the music to help guide their hip motion while dancing. The Cordites would hate it and Willow would be having orgasms on stage as she danced. This could just be a temporary vindictive thing that Faith does while in the pictur that is not permanent when they leave or it could be a requirement of dancers employed at the bronze.

For Kennedy I was thinking that she could be locked in an Iron Mask otherwise nude in a dungeon. I wish I had a way to send you a text file because it details what I am taking better than I can say here. The other idea I had for Kennedy was to have her trapped in a kind of magical confinement box something like you see here starting at 3:10. Except that instead of fire it is full of sex spirits. They are as intangible as fire and would look like mist so no mater how she fought or flailed she could do nothing to stop them but the spirits would be endlessly fondling her all over, clit, breast, thighs, butt, ear lobes, hair, all erogenous zones, and gangbanging her in the vagina and ass. The cage itself would be outside of time so that Kennedy would never age or tire and be keep in perfect health for all eternity.

Another thought I had was what if while heading to deal while Giles she notices the eye's on the cheerleader trophy moving and draws the figure as a human and in doing so restores Cathrin Madison to what she always wanted, a teenage cheerleader, and then finding out they have enemies in common deal with Giles who broke her previous spells and then Faith agrees to help her put her daughter Amy in her place as the Cheerleader Statue like she originally intended at the end of The Witch.

Another thought I had is why should Faith destroy the pictures of the people she changes? If only Faith can use the pencils than it should be safe for her to keep a sketch book of who her victims once were.

That is it for now.

Edited by KJakkano82

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pencils aren't that strong. They can't re-ensoul the Mayor or bring him back when he is killed though she tries. She has a bunch of ready pictures to unleash on the populace of Sunnnydale as she has a lot of free time on her hands.

When Faith "yagsicigam"'s Willow into the pencil world I was thinking that she wouldn't be wearing anything anymore after stripping totally for Buffy, and yes Faith will draw Willow and the Cordettes in dance costumes. (Loved Rose Mcgowan by the way) and I loved the butt plugs idea.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Kennedy. I thought that after the Willow strip/S&M club thing Wesley (or Giles) would see that they are totally outmatched and so call Quentin Travers for urgent back up and that they should send 'her'. Her referring to Kennedy of course.

The Mayor thing......Kate is in town at this point and so Faith goes to ground (probably in the pencil world experimenting with Tara) so that the Mayor can come up with a plan to keep Faith out of prison, but its all a ruse to seperate the slayer from the mayor making him an easy target.

The council and W&H plot to kill the Mayor. Though it is Lilah's idea, it is Kennedy that they get to 'pull the trigger' so to speak, in the other dimension where the mayor is vulnerable.

Faith is heartbroken and alone and so redraws Joyce as the loving mother she never had (as some reviewers have suggested) to comfort her in her hour of need.

Faith finds Kennedy and draws her in the iron mask in the dungeon while she thinks what to do with her. The council send a wetworks team to kill Faith and rescue Kennedy but they fail, get turned into vampires, and sent back to the council as proof of their failure.

To show her disdain at the council's actions she draws Kennedy in the mystic cage thing for added punishment.

Kennedy is traded to W&H for Lilah. Lilah has served her purpose and they would willingly trade her for the next slayer. Thus the council wont try to kill Faith anymore as it will give W&H an obedient slayer in their possession, Lilah gets fucked over in the Stepford way (who is her husband though? and maybe she could act as the hated step mother to Catherine Madison who is now an unruly teen)

In his video will the Mayor leaves everything to Faith - the house, the cars, several other businesses and properties,and wants her to take care of her town. She wants to as a loving tribute to the Mayor but she realises she cant do it alone - thus giving her a reason to redraw some characters. I thought Dawn as a sexy/naughty secretary type, Joyce could be the new Mayor (- but for public show only as Faith is the real power in town, Joyce is just the face of local governance, she just does the admin and photos with girl scouts, that sort of thing, with a hint of whoreness too?),

Yes to the Catherine Madison ploy as it makes sense for something I'm toying with. I thought that now Wesley and Giles are alone against Faith, (and Kennedy hasn't arrived yet) they would set up a protective barrier spell at the library (its a weekend too) so that Faith nor anyone could get to them before Kennedy arrives. Catherine Madison would be a handy ally in breaking down the barrier. Excellent idea my friend.

As for Faith destroying the pictures? Like I said, I don't think things through properly. :rolleyes: Maybe she's worried that some powerful witch could restore the drawn essences to their rightful bodies and thus cripple all her fine work. I dunno really.

But what about Angel?

Working my way through your comments I will say I am glad that you are placing some limits on the pencils. Remember that any general pictures she has a just that general she can't do specific things to specific people in them.

Next, I would be a bit surprised to see Willow strip totally for Buffy although it could happen. As for the butt-plug that was inspired by a GI Jane sex story I read once in which the movies main character Jordan O'Neil has such a plug put up her ass and is made to dance in a club in one chapter. It is located here just put "dildo" in you browser's find feature to locate the start of relevant section.

Having lost Buffy and Willow to Faith I can not see Giles putting another potential slayer at risk. More likely he would ask for a council wetworks team to assassinate her. Kennedy should come on her own looking to best Faith where the Slayer failed after the loss of the council's team. As for the Iron Mask Vs. the Mystical Cage I was thinking ether or not both. This could use a little more development.

Why is Kate in town now? No one she is investigating is yet involved. Someone from LA would have to be missing before she would being her investigation that leads her to Sunnydale. This would have to wait until after the mayor is gone and W&H's agents have been dealt with.

I like the idea of her redrawing Joyce and Dawn. Go with your idea for Joyce. In Dawn's case read this. I was thinking you could redraw her as the adult secretary like you said but with those kind of restrictions. Leave the AB fetish in place so that she get aroused when treated like a little girl but can function normal in public.

Trading Kennedy for Lilah should still be a go. Maybe Lilah's husband should be ether Lindsey McDonald or Gavin Park who were her competitors for power in the W&H special projects division.

The Catherine Madison idea is great. Go with it, just so long as I can advise before you post it please.

Now Angel, what to do. My initial thought was to undo is curse but that would be rather stupid given how dangerous Angelus is. Maybe Faith should turn him human thus taking out a champion who would have the strength oppose her. Another idea would be to make him into her partner in crime. Can you imaging Buffy seeing the love of her life being with Faith as her equal. Make Angel Faith's equal het lover and Tara her sub lesbian lover.

In reading the last chapter a thought occurred to me. What if because of Cordy and Harmony Faith decides to stick it to all future Cheerleaders of Sunnydale High and draws a picture of the Cheerleader uniforms with notes on them so that the Cheerleader when in uniform will have no choice but to preform the duties for the school sports teams that you had Buffy provide in chapter 5 but can't speak of it out of uniform.

Finally something I missed in the review. Faith says that Willow is a potentially powerful witch but at the time of season 3 Willow is still more the hacker than the witch. And don't forget about Anya she has to come along soon.

Edit: Look at this clip of Iyari Limon the actress who played Kennedy.

Edited by KJakkano82

I like the partner in crime idea, but perhaps it would be better for Xander (since Faith was planning to reward him anyway) than Angel, whom she doesn't like. It would hurt Buffy nearly as much to be abused by her close friend, and it would hurt Willow more. Maybe she could turn Angel into Angelus, but with a special chip, meaning that he could do all sorts of Angelus-y things to whomever Faith wanted, but wouldn't be able to harm anyone without her consent.

Also: you're planning a happy ending for this, yes? I mean, it can be fun to see our favorite characters go to hell for a while, but I assume you don't want to leave them there.

I like the partner in crime idea, but perhaps it would be better for Xander (since Faith was planning to reward him anyway) than Angel, whom she doesn't like. It would hurt Buffy nearly as much to be abused by her close friend, and it would hurt Willow more. Maybe she could turn Angel into Angelus, but with a special chip, meaning that he could do all sorts of Angelus-y things to whomever Faith wanted, but wouldn't be able to harm anyone without her consent.

Also: you're planning a happy ending for this, yes? I mean, it can be fun to see our favorite characters go to hell for a while, but I assume you don't want to leave them there.

My Idea for Angel was based of Faith and Angel's behavior in the Season 3 episode "Enemies". Your idea for Angelus mirght work just as well. It still needs a lot of detail work. My proposal was just a starting point. As for a happy ending, I am not sure. With the pictures of a number of characters destroyed it may not be possible for everyone. I had a thought that an alternate universe version of Faith might show up and draw the pencils out of existence just like the destruction of Anya's power center in "The Wish" but that is up to the author.

Honestly guys, I have no idea how all this is going to end. Maybe I'll just end up doing doing a cheap cop out ending eg:- You know that episode where Buffy is in a mental institution, well maybe all this is just the psychotic ramblings of Faith in a padded cell. You never know.... :P

I'm currently playing with the Willow stripper chapter, I think she needs a signature song to dance to. Something sexy, I can't remember what songs were around in '99. Long time ago.

Any ideas?

Edited by NoRefund

Honestly guys, I have no idea how all this is going to end. Maybe I'll just end up doing doing a cheap cop out ending eg:- You know that episode where Buffy is in a mental institution, well maybe all this is just the psychotic ramblings of Faith in a padded cell. You never know.... :P

I'm currently playing with the Willow stripper chapter, I think she needs a signature song to dance to. Something sexy, I can't remember what songs were around in '99. Long time ago.

Any ideas?

I have never been into the music scene so I can't help you there. Did you catch my post from yesterday? It had some addendums to my Ch 5 review.

Edit: Just another thought. You should do some more chapters like Ch 5 periodically because it was neat to see the victims fate from their perspective.

Edited by KJakkano82

Did you catch my post from yesterday? It had some addendums to my Ch 5 review.

Edit: Just another thought. You should do some more chapters like Ch 5 periodically because it was neat to see the victims fate from their perspective.

Yep, glad you noticed the slight change. I only did it 'cos you noticed it :rolleyes:

The next chapter is the Willow stripper thing, and most of that is from Willow's POV, so I hope it goes ok. I may throw in characters POV to break up the chapters into different parts. 'Twas a fine idea mon ami.

I thought Willow may strip to 'Faith' by George Michael, it would be the final insult to her :rolleyes:

Did you check your PM's? I'm pretty sure I sent you my e-mail address, I thought I would send you the chapters so you can edit them before I post them. What do you think?

Yep, glad you noticed the slight change. I only did it 'cos you noticed it :rolleyes:

The next chapter is the Willow stripper thing, and most of that is from Willow's POV, so I hope it goes ok. I may throw in characters POV to break up the chapters into different parts. 'Twas a fine idea mon ami.

I thought Willow may strip to 'Faith' by George Michael, it would be the final insult to her :rolleyes:

Did you check your PM's? I'm pretty sure I sent you my e-mail address, I thought I would send you the chapters so you can edit them before I post them. What do you think?

I had not noticed the PM. I got it now. I am using a secondary e-mail address for this site. Oh, and by addendums I was referring to my Jan 16 2010 post here on the board. Feel free to send me the chapters you should have an E-mail in your in box for my address by now.

Edited by KJakkano82

A thought that occurred to me is that some people Faith will redraw as drastically different than she started with while others should be relatively permanent. Of the later category I though Buffy,Cordelia,Willow, and Kate sound like they fit while Joyce, Dawn, Xander, and Oz are likely to be regularly redrawn. What is your take?

Another point since you are doing the Willow chapter the top picture here http://www.sfbrain.co.uk/sf/sf-ah.htm made me think that maybe Willow should be a collage student who dresses like in that picture with the miniskirts and add a blouse in a why that shows off her body while not looking like a slut when she is attending class but works her way through collage by dancing and whoring at the Bronze at night.

P.S. I noticed that Aura the one member of the Cordettes who was an actual friend of Cordy's was not in chapter 5. Interesting.

Edited by KJakkano82

P.S. I noticed that Aura the one member of the Cordettes who was an actual friend of Cordy's was not in chapter 5. Interesting.

I'm very ill. Brain not working well. But Aura? Ooops my bad. Ok, how about if Aura is off with her Dad skiing in Apsen while all this is going on, in actuality she's getting a nose job. A girl so obsessed with her features and looking pretty, maybe she can end up in the iron mask so no-one will ever see her vain face again?

I'm taking a few days off to recover so I'll get back to you in a bit.

I'm very ill. Brain not working well. But Aura? Ooops my bad. Ok, how about if Aura is off with her Dad skiing in Apsen while all this is going on, in actuality she's getting a nose job. A girl so obsessed with her features and looking pretty, maybe she can end up in the iron mask so no-one will ever see her vain face again?

I'm taking a few days off to recover so I'll get back to you in a bit.

The Flu? I had two family member come down with it a few months ago. I hope you get well soon. The "iron mask" might be a good idea for Aura. I was also thinking a WAM fetish would be fun for someone who is vain or a neat freak.

As for the Cordettes. I went looking for some more info and got pictures of all the named ones in addition to Harmony. That is, Aphrodesia, Aura, and Gwen. There appear to be a few unnamed ones beyond those four. The girl in the miniskirt and blue top is Aphrodesia and the one behind her in the red jacket and pattered shirt is Aura.

buffy1012894.jpg

buffy1012896v.jpg

In these next two you can see Gwen who is I believe on the far left in the first and and on the far right in the second with Harmony in the center. The blond other than Harmony I think is the same one in both pictures.

buffy2040087.jpg

800pxbbb002.jpg

Edited by KJakkano82

Yep, took me ages to open though as my computer is so shite. If it were any more primitive it would be clockwork. And I also suck at using the damn thing, wordpad is about the only program I can competently use.

But still, inspiring it was my friend :unsure:

I think I'm also getting the flu too, on top of all the other shit! I never get ill but now it's all crushing me at the same time. Do you believe in karma or voodoo curses 'cos I sure as shit am starting to.

Yep, took me ages to open though as my computer is so shite. If it were any more primitive it would be clockwork. And I also suck at using the damn thing, wordpad is about the only program I can competently use.

But still, inspiring it was my friend :unsure:

I think I'm also getting the flu too, on top of all the other shit! I never get ill but now it's all crushing me at the same time. Do you believe in karma or voodoo curses 'cos I sure as shit am starting to.

Hope you are feeling better soon. I got the draft of Chapter 6 and read it last night. I think I can see how this illness has been effecting your writing. I will try to send you an E-mail tonight with my impressions.

• 1 month later...

Ok, so we finally finished Chapter Six Part One. Now Annon82 is co-writing this has totally taken off and is getting quite epic now. nd I do mean EPIC!

We're working on Part Two and hopefully will have it finished within the next week or so, but then we may take a short break to try and figure out where the hell we're going with this tale. But fear not, more wrongunry will be with you soon :P

If anyone wants to join in the fun of writing with us we'll be glad to have you. Drop us a line and we'll see what happens.

Laters,

xta

O...kay. I'm commenting here rather than on the fic itself.

First, the good: I really like your use of synonyms. Adds a lot to the story. You're definitely one of the better writers in this genre we've seen in a while, which is why I'm commenting.

The bad: First, while I like the whole anal aspect, I don't really see what limiting yourself to one hole out of three adds to the story. Most sex stories of this kind have a rising action wherein the victim is gradually introduced, pleasurably or otherwise, to different varieties of sex, with anal coming near the end. (I count three different double entendres in that sentence...) Jumping in at the end seems a waste of potential. You could easily have stretched Willow's section over half a dozen chapters, each focusing on a different taboo (exhibitionism, defloration, degradation, cum play and so on) before reaching the final humiliation of being gang-banged up the ass in public.

Speaking of which, I hope this isn't the last we'll see of Willow. She's hot and she's shy, which makes her perfect for this kind of story.

Now, some thematic points:

I like the Scooby-gang-is-made-to-suffer genre of dark sexfic as much as anyone. But I'm increasingly getting the impression that the Scoobies are being portrayed as cartoon villains in this story and that we're actually supposed to sympathize with their tormentor. That might make a certain amount of sense late in the series, when they've all done things they're not proud of. Season 3? Not so much. The murderess Faith having therapy sessions with the child-eating Mayor is especially incongruous.

Also, I don't know about the whole "They will suffer FOR EVER!" thing. I don't know about you, but I like these characters. That's why I watch the series. It's always fun to see your favorite hot TV babes being treated as naughty girls for a little while, but it's hard to see Willow in particular being consigned to hell for eternity. While the permanent aspect might be hot at the time, it leaves me at least with a bitter aftertaste. There are a few ways around this which wouldn't change the concept much. You could make this Faith's coma hallucination, for example (which would also explain why the Scoobies are so evil). You could have her eventually realize the Scoobs aren't so bad after all and draw a picture of herself in prison (restoring the late Season 4 status quo). And so on. I'm not suggesting that you pussy out and make the Scoobs like their degradation - I hate stories which do that - but throw us a bone here.

Also, diapers. That's just ... weird.

Finally, Xander. He knows the Scoobs better than anyone, and would make a perfect henchman for bringing them down. Look at what he did to Willow in the hyena episode. Faith, for example, is unlikely to know about Willow's public performance phobia - but Xander most certainly would. Best of all, Faith wouldn't have to use her pencils much if at all - she could simply get the various Scoobies to tell him themselves that humiliation turns them on, and that they want his help in devising scenarios to do so. And as long as he gets to take advantage of his friends, it would also fulfill her criterion of rewarding Xander.

Imagine a scene in which a bewildered and horrified Xander sees Willow performing, and tries to stop her. Faith forces her to tell him that being a slut turns her on, and, in fact, she'll let her best friend join the other guys in snaking her drain in exchange for a shiny nickel. I think that Faith would get a real kick out of that! Plus associating with Xander might convince her that the Scoobies weren't so bad after all. See above.

O...kay. I'm commenting here rather than on the fic itself.

First, the good: I really like your use of synonyms. Adds a lot to the story. You're definitely one of the better writers in this genre we've seen in a while, which is why I'm commenting.

The bad: First, while I like the whole anal aspect, I don't really see what limiting yourself to one hole out of three adds to the story. Most sex stories of this kind have a rising action wherein the victim is gradually introduced, pleasurably or otherwise, to different varieties of sex, with anal coming near the end. (I count three different double entendres in that sentence...) Jumping in at the end seems a waste of potential. You could easily have stretched Willow's section over half a dozen chapters, each focusing on a different taboo (exhibitionism, defloration, degradation, cum play and so on) before reaching the final humiliation of being gang-banged up the ass in public.

Speaking of which, I hope this isn't the last we'll see of Willow. She's hot and she's shy, which makes her perfect for this kind of story.

Now, some thematic points:

I like the Scooby-gang-is-made-to-suffer genre of dark sexfic as much as anyone. But I'm increasingly getting the impression that the Scoobies are being portrayed as cartoon villains in this story and that we're actually supposed to sympathize with their tormentor. That might make a certain amount of sense late in the series, when they've all done things they're not proud of. Season 3? Not so much. The murderess Faith having therapy sessions with the child-eating Mayor is especially incongruous.

Also, I don't know about the whole "They will suffer FOR EVER!" thing. I don't know about you, but I like these characters. That's why I watch the series. It's always fun to see your favorite hot TV babes being treated as naughty girls for a little while, but it's hard to see Willow in particular being consigned to hell for eternity. While the permanent aspect might be hot at the time, it leaves me at least with a bitter aftertaste. There are a few ways around this which wouldn't change the concept much. You could make this Faith's coma hallucination, for example (which would also explain why the Scoobies are so evil). You could have her eventually realize the Scoobs aren't so bad after all and draw a picture of herself in prison (restoring the late Season 4 status quo). And so on. I'm not suggesting that you pussy out and make the Scoobs like their degradation - I hate stories which do that - but throw us a bone here.

Also, diapers. That's just ... weird.

Finally, Xander. He knows the Scoobs better than anyone, and would make a perfect henchman for bringing them down. Look at what he did to Willow in the hyena episode. Faith, for example, is unlikely to know about Willow's public performance phobia - but Xander most certainly would. Best of all, Faith wouldn't have to use her pencils much if at all - she could simply get the various Scoobies to tell him themselves that humiliation turns them on, and that they want his help in devising scenarios to do so. And as long as he gets to take advantage of his friends, it would also fulfill her criterion of rewarding Xander.

Imagine a scene in which a bewildered and horrified Xander sees Willow performing, and tries to stop her. Faith forces her to tell him that being a slut turns her on, and, in fact, she'll let her best friend join the other guys in snaking her drain in exchange for a shiny nickel. I think that Faith would get a real kick out of that! Plus associating with Xander might convince her that the Scoobies weren't so bad after all. See above.

I thought the 'murderess' Faith having therapy sessions with the Mayor would mirror how in season seven the 'murderess' Willow had therapy sessions with Giles, and got away with attempted genocide without so much as a fine. And at what point did the Mayor eat children? Must've missed that episode.

And I'm editing the previous chapters all the time so I've changed more bits about the 'forever thing' too.

And I'm spreading the Willow shit out too. The pussy is the most sacred of holes so it'll build up to that, and I like anal.

And I want to do more fetish stuff rather than the same old smut each time as it's really boring.

And I'm pretty fucking drunk at the moment too. :(:D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.