Click Here!

Was It Just Me, Or Did Anyone Else Miss Aff?

Guest MarauderFaerie

Guest MarauderFaerie

Well if it is I'm screwed haha

I couldnt take it I nearly threw my computer against the wall every time I saw the Board offline thing

Guest Helluin

A tiny bit.

Mostly when I dropped in the yahoogroups thingie to look for info, and saw people being very unhappy at each other. Scaaaary! ph34r.gif

Guest ChibiShiva

*hugs the board* I was starting to worry for the whole site. I've been writing slowly because of the lack of places to publish my stuff... but now it feels like I'm going to get back at my old ways.

I missed you, AFF!

Guest typied

I definitely missed this board; seems like there's less whiners here. tongue.gif

I miss AFF too. Hope everything gets up soon. smile.gif I'm posting on three other sites but ... pfha. They don't quite compare to good ole AFF. biggrin.gif

Guest Big Samurai

cool.gif

All right! The board is back! Now, I can get back to work and bring my Video Games forum back to life! (To Chibi Shiva and Wotan Anubis, two of my regulars: Hey, hey, good to see you guys again!) Time to keep on rockin' in the 'fic world.

Guest ChibiShiva

It sure is good to see people again ^_^. *happy sigh*

... *writes that while in the middle of her Korean Culture class* See how this board is affecting me? SEE?! No, I'm not on sugar... hehe...

*goes back to her class*

Guest TricksterKitsune

--hugs the board and everyone on it--

I've missed the board... But sadly its return doesn't make me as happy as I thought it would. sad.gif It's been gone for so long that I've found other places to play... But as long as it stays and doesn't go away again, my love will hopefully return!

Now we just need the main site back up... The semester is ending soon and I'll have stories to post!

Guest ChibiShiva

Talking about stories to post, I can't wait till I can post too. My stories have disappeared from the archive where you can post, and it's totally killing me. I could continue updating on there, but I don't know... not that I've written much, as I was saying a few posts ago. The fact I couldn't upload anything for the past month or so got on my nerves, my writing as slowed down to a chapter every 3 week (instead of one every 3 or 4 days), and I've gone back into gaming in the end.

Time ot be egotistical for no reason. I'M GOING TO PULL A RANDY ORTON! biggrin.gif

"THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH EVERYONE! I'm glad to see my adoring fans here for me. Cheering me on after my short absense.'

Okay enough of that before I hack wink.gif (I CANNOT HACK) an admin acount and ban my username. :-p. Seriously though, I got another board to spam err message on again!

Guest Helluin
Is the yahoogroup really that bad? I just joined it when I thought this forum was gone forever

I'm tempted to answer you, but I think it's probably better to concentrate on what we love about this forum and group of folks: people being frank and open, usually managing to stay friendly!

Also, you be the judge -- it might work out better for you! smile.gif

Guest TrekQueen

*glomps onto everyong happily*

Yea, I agree with Helluin... let's not focus on the negatives of the YahooGroup and simply let the goodness flow from having this place back at least.

Though, I agree with some of the others... I'm not up for posting *continuations* to my stories on the new archive. I'll just wait until all my stuff is transferred over to start updating. In the meantime I'll post my new stories. heh, at this rate I've already completed one of the stories that's on the Read Only archive and another is nearing completion so I might have it done by the time it appears again on the new archive.

You think that's bad? I was addicted to cookies since Febuary. I'm finally. I knew I hit rock bottom when this red headed woman found me in the womens bathroom. I was on the can (with my clothes on) squeezing dough into a spoon and tried using a ligher to cook the dough. My friends got me into rehab but a week in to it, the doctor and two orderlies came into my room for contraband inspection. Well the found a plate of peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies under my bead, I tried to explain that they weren't mine, so instead I quickly devoured them and started screaming "YOU GUYS ARE NAZIS MAN! YOU GUYS ARE NAZIS!" then I remember waking up strapped down to my bed. Yeah that's addiction.

Guest MarauderFaerie

How do you respond to a post like that?

if the forum had been up this whole time I may have enough naughty points to get what I want lol