Click Here!

Was It Just Me, Or Did Anyone Else Miss Aff?

Guest MarauderFaerie

Guest MarauderFaerie

Congrats Corvis!!!! Speaking of Shanastay,(I saw your title) I should go check her and see if she's updated. Ohhhh good stuff her fanfics are.

Guest Jackie_Boi

I've JUST now noticed that the forum was back up. This definitely made my day biggrin.gif .

Now...if only the main site was fully functional... I can't wait to post, but, I'm feeling a bit...I dunno...like I don't want to finish what I've started. It's like recently I haven't been able to write much. But, I do have alot of ideas in my head and I recently beat Kingdom Hearts II, so now I'm interested in writing some Sora/Riku and perhaps some Axel/Roxas.

Just a lil side note...I know this is kinda old now...but, did anyone catch those South Park episodes where they are talking about Family Guy showing Prophet Muhamad *is that the right spelling?* and Cartman wants to get Family Guy banned? It was a two part episode and I've got to hand it to the creators...it is some of their best work in years. It's not as funny as some other episodes, but, it's alot deeper than people may first give it credit for.

Okay, let me shut up before I bore you guys *nervous laugh*

Happy Writing!!

Guest Corvis

lol thanks everyone!

I haven't seen that episode, but it sounds pretty funny. I just started playing KH. I broke down and bought a shiny new Game Boy. Exciting.

Congrats Corvis.

Dazzeled: Heh no offense Corvis but indeed, productive in several ways.

God's greatest and last Prophet according to the Islamic faith is the Prophet Mohammed. Close enough so I'll give you a brownie point for trying.

I on the other hand have all these ideas but my asshole parents or friends don't leave me alone to jot them down. So alot of what I think up sounds great to me, but I end up forgetting. I'll probably never get to my multiverse battleathon >_<. It doesn't help my asshole dad all kills my mood 150% of the time. Thank God for Basic training!

Guest Corvis

Hahaha, productive seems like the proper word for it. Now if I could just make my chapters multiply, I'd be allright.

Lol, thanks again everyone.

Guest Chaotic Angel

"Huggles board and everyone on it*

I MISSED being able to hang out here!!!

Let's see what did I do whlie everything was down?

I unforunatly lost my love of Harry Potter and Smallville...stopped reading it and writing it as well

But I discovered Gravatation, Stargate: Atlantis and Stargate: SG-1

so that was cool.... I hope to start writing in those fandoms soon.

I do have to change my Sig and Avatar now though

My PC crashed...that was really bad..I thought life without the site was bad. Life with no computer at all almost cost me my sanity blink.gif ...but joy of joys my mother decided it was time for a new one alltogether so I now come to you courtsy of a shiny new Dell.

Corvis: yeah productive is a great word in general.

Angel: I know that world from somewhere. SWEETUMS.

SweetMisery: Yeah I just uploaded teh ficts I want to the one up here. It'll be a while. But I'm having fund with FUZZY LOVE in Kingdom Hearts fics to read. Great story.

Guest TrekQueen
Congrats Corvis!!!! Speaking of Shanastay,(I saw your title) I should go check her and see if she's updated. Ohhhh good stuff her fanfics are.

Shanastay hasn't touched much else of anything unless of course you're interested in her Snape fic that she's currently addicted to. Being a real life friend of hers I'll tell you she's going through a bit of a rough spot right now so I'm not sure what her updating/writing schedule will be.

• 3 months later...
Guest Animefan249

i missed the site when it was down, during the whole renovation period. I hate not being able to read the smutty stuff.

Guest Septra

Wow... I sooooooo missed the forum. LOL. I also missed the great members of AFF. LOL... Anyway, on to new and better readings... The fics on other sites... NOT naming names... SUCK cause most of the writers are JR's. And well... We all know how it feels to see a great plot ruined by bad spelling. I about cried. Several times.

Then there's the fact that here, I at least get reviews. Not so on another site. Ever get death threats and violent flames? Cause I have. Sheesh... Thank you AFF for logical adults.

Septra rolleyes.gif