Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

And the first raid boss of the game. It's funny, cause first seeing the 3 trillion HP that needed to get brought down, it seemed like it would fail. But then it started melting away once people got into the swing of the event. Also, based drunk seductive Aoi Yuuki voice.

Although I don't think they'd necessarily work for this, given that Ichasennin already has his Berserker planned, and the Assassin will exist to get sacrificed for Zouken to summon a Hassan. Although they could be random encounters like Morrigan is...

Guest Wandering_Moth

So he really is sticking with Mordred? Not that I'm complaining mind you, I would really like to see some Arturia and Mordred interaction. Talking over hot cocoa, maybe. ("Accept me, father! Accept meeee!") And there really aren't that many other female candidates for the Berserker class, at least compared to the other classes, so if Arturia's going to be a fixture (possibly, maybe, probably) then I'd say it's the best of both worlds.

Though I wish he'd use someone else for Caster, but he seemed real dead set on going with Morgan so long as the other two are there.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Well not all of these Servants are set in stone right? It's still fluid there so perhaps some Servants can be swapped out for others?

What are Shuten-Douji & Ibaraki-Douji's personalities like? Does anyone here know?

As for Mordred, well she doesn't have to be a Berserker. She can easily replace some other Servant like in the Rider class for example.

Edited by warellis

Nothing really yet for Ibaraki, since for the moment she's just an enemy, but Shuten Douji has had at least some of her lines translated, and it seems like she's something of a lewd yandere. She apparently decides her Master is her husband on summoning, and talks at various bond and ascension lines about drinking out of the Master's skull. And then there's this line: "If you're interested in me, then come hither. I will welcome you anytime. Ahh, but as you can see I'm an Oni, so if I happen to bite it off, then my apologies~"

Guest Wandering_Moth

I'd say so. I mean, sure you won't be able to blink or cough or sneeze, but at least your neck would be enjoying a pleasant breeze.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Well, her NP rank is B, and for comparison, Cu Chulainn, Diarmuid, and Saber Lily also all have B for their NP. But honestly, rankings like that are weird and rarely actually important anyway.

For these purposes, it would be reasonable to assume she could effect any human, and Servants with low enough resistance, so plausibly Berserkers, Assassins, and maybe Riders, but probably not the knight classes or Caster.

Shuten-Douji? Who's that? What series? :unsure:

She's the new Assassin Servant in Fate/Grand Order: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_%28Fate/Grand_Order_-_Shuten-douji%29

In addition, a new Berserker, Ibaraki Douji (also a flat chested loli) will be coming as a Berserker: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Berserker_%28Fate/Grand_Order_-_Ibaraki-douji%29

Shuten's designer is RAITA & I don't know who the penname/artist is for Ibaraki. Her voice actress is Aoi Yuuki:

Her is an image of Shuten Douji:

Jzi57ay.jpg

Also she is very much a Tease.

Edited by warellis

Guest SwordCommandos

She's the new Assassin Servant in Fate/Grand Order: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_%28Fate/Grand_Order_-_Shuten-douji%29

In addition, a new Berserker, Ibaraki Douji (also a flat chested loli) will be coming as a Berserker: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Berserker_%28Fate/Grand_Order_-_Ibaraki-douji%29

Shuten's designer is RAITA & I don't know who the penname/artist is for Ibaraki. Her voice actress is Aoi Yuuki:

Her is an image of Shuten Douji:

Jzi57ay.jpg

Also she is very much a Tease.

Thank you!

Which Servant would you think Rin would be most compatible with?

Servant: True Old Man

NP: Endless Green

MoneyTree.jpg

:D:rolleyes:

Can't wait for this to update and Ichasennin other Rin NTR fic :P

You know what I wonder? Might any of the Fate girls, or any of the crossover characters, provide some form of milk for Shirou? Of course what "milk" comes out from their breasts might vary. Somehow I don't think Dark Iri/Avenger Iri or her mud creatures that she shapes to look like women lactate "milk" exactly. :P

Now I'm wondering what happens if you ingest Avenger Iri's grail mud. What might it do to you when it gets into you? Would its lust affects be much stronger?

And would Kiara have milk or possibly something else?

Edited by warellis

Alternate Servants for Rin...well, two things I think of for traits that would be most compatible would be not having an extravagant wish for the Grail, since Rin herself only wants to win for the sake of pride, and some degree of prodigious talent, since that's a major thing she has going for her. Probably also the "prove yourself to someone" thing, since a major part of Rin wanting to win and be the perfect magus is wanting to live up to her image of her father.

Mordred actually works pretty well, with her daddy issues and the fact that her great wish isn't that major, just to get the chance to prove that she was worthy to be king. Ushiwakamaru, too, for wanting her brother's acknowledgement and being a military prodigy. Martha, for not having a wish for the Grail and for having a similar public vs real personality to Rin. Helena Blavatsky, as a genius mage similar to Rin, but also because I feel like she'd drive Rin up a wall and that would be funny. And I think her "having too many wishes" kind of goes with Rin having none. And lastly, Okita Souji, as another extreme prodigy with a simple wish. Plus, I feel a kind of link between her illness always hindering her and Rin's constant last minute screw-ups.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.