Click Here!

A To Z Dictionary Of Body Parts And Sexual Acts

Calanthee

I know this is obvious but, normal words used in sexual context can have a totally different meaning

These are just examples; if you can come up with better ones go for it, any help would be appreciated. Calanthee

Abandon, yielding control to someone else or yielding to natural impulses. [sex impulses]

Abandoned, morally unrestrained [ wanton]

Abdomen, area of the body between the chest and pelvis [belly, stomach, abs etc]

Ablaze, being on Fire [on fire with lust]

Abuse, a corrupt practice and misuse....by abuser [molester]

• 1 month later...

I am not sure if this is exactly what you are after but I have a kiss list, words and phrases that pertain to the act of kissing...

Osculate

Brush or caress with lips

Light

Passionate

touch

Contact

Fiery

Fervent

Ardent

Zealous

Loving

Delicate

harsh

Soft

fierce

crushing

bruising

Featherlike

Blithe

smack

peck

smooch

snog

neck

canoodle

glance

graze

rub

flick

shave

pucker up

skim

embrace

butterfly

mouth music

swap spit

make out

lave

lick

I am not sure if this is exactly what you are after but I have a kiss list, words and phrases that pertain to the act of kissing...

Osculate

Brush or caress with lips

Light

Passionate

touch

Contact

Fiery

Fervent

Ardent

Zealous

Loving

Delicate

harsh

Soft

fierce

crushing

bruising

Featherlike

Blithe

smack

peck

smooch

snog

neck

canoodle

glance

graze

rub

flick

shave

pucker up

skim

embrace

butterfly

mouth music

swap spit

make out

lave

lick

That was the idea, azzhrazz but I kinda wanted them A to Z order, but that's okay at least you replyed... appariently many others weren't interested enough to reply even with a single word! Thank you, Cal

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A quick, limited compendium of words for sex (hehe, my first post ever)

Banging: Very rhythmic, pretty hard thrusts. Like pounding, can cause squeaking bedsprings.

Bonin(g): More amusing than the other words/phrases. May inspire giggles in readership.

Fuck: Typically hot, sweaty, and involving grunts. My preferred form of sex.

Having sex: When people walk in on a couple (or more) doing any of the other types of sex, this is how they report it to other people. "I saw John and Jane . . . having sex!"

Humping: Less thrusting, more . . .well, humping.

Make love: Soft, romantic sex. Sweet, usually done by candle light.

Pounding: Similar to screwing, very forceful and usually resulting in squeaks/grunts/other noises from the reciever. Can also cause squeaking bedsprings and banging headboards.

Screwing: Like fucking, but a little rougher, suitable for kitchen floors and public restrooms.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yuck! :P

• 2 weeks later...

A word I've found alot that always makes me giggle (excuse my odd sense of humour here guys) is "throb", usually used to describe male genitalia twitching randomly while in a state of arousal. Having seen this personally I can only say that having my expression hidden from my bed partner by the low height of where my head was at at the time saved me from massaging an easily bruised ego. I mean come on, what wrong with a little humour in bed play? Personally I don't mind being laughed at, but then again I usually manage to do/say something funny anyway, at least they found it funny. o_0;;

• 5 weeks later...

Rectum... hell! I'd Killed'em! :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I put this link in another post, but it seems to fit in here:

The Erotic Thesaurus

LV

1) this thread is great! I'm always afraid of my sex scenes getting stale.

2) I absolutely adore that link. THANK YOU.

That said, I've tried to live by this quote by Stephen King:

"Any word you have to hunt for in a thesaurus is the wrong word. There are no exceptions to this rule."

So, I'll just read through a lot of erotica, the erotic thesaurus and try to remember as much as I can. ;)

My contributions:

Sex - never underestimate the use of this word. I often think people shy away from its use because that's what they're writing about. However, as a body part in reference to genitalia, it can be very useful without making it sound...corny (i.e. rod, I mean, come ON people!).

The other thing I like to remember is that just because it's the technical term for something (i.e., clitoris or labia), doesn't mean it should be avoided.

Lastly, one of the things I've learned recently in writing erotica is the use of some words that, previously, always felt rather verboten for me. Dick and cunt are two words that jump out at me. Depending on the mood of the writing, those can both be very useful.

So, in summary:

Clitoris

Cunt

Dick

Labia

Sex (to replace either form of genitalia)

(Wow, I swear even now, that still makes me squirm sometimes to use it, at least, outside of the specific situation...)

• 1 month later...

So yeah, most of these are just adjectives.... XD

ample

appetizing

ardent

breath

burgeoning

chills

creamy

dark

decadent

delicious

devilish

divine

dominant

edible

erratic

feisty

fervent

flick

flush

foxy

frantic

gentle

gilded

glittering

glorious

glowing

golden

graceful

hazy

hollow

honeyed

incandescent

incendiary

intense

juicy

kissable

kittenish

lacy

lips

magnetic

masterful

mewling

milky

nook

obsessed

parted

pendulous

penetrate

perky

petal

plump

quench

quivering

radiant

ragged

rocking

rose

rosy

rough

sensation

sensitive

shallow

shiver

silky

sinuous

tantalizing

taut

tempting

trace

vibrant

vixen

voluptuous

voracious

whispered

wicked

wide-eyed

wild

• 1 year later...

For Him:

Bits

Broomstick (for those HP fans out there)

Cock

Dick

Manhood

Penis

Phallus

Rod

Staff

Sword

Wand (Again, for HP fans)

For Her:

Bits

Breasts

Button

Cauldron (Once more, with feeling!--for HP fans)

Clit(clitoris)

Cunt

Labia

Lips

Mound (or mounds, depending on which interesting female bit you're referring to)

Nub (lovenub)

Sheave

Vagina

Also a bit of advice, stay away from the "edible" nicknames for body parts (melons, twig and berries, milkjugs, etc). They tend to come out sounding derogatory and distracting.

For Him:

Bits

Broomstick (for those HP fans out there)

Cock

Dick

Manhood

Penis

Phallus

Rod

Staff

Sword

Wand (Again, for HP fans)

For Her:

Bits

Breasts

Button

Cauldron (Once more, with feeling!--for HP fans)

Clit(clitoris)

Cunt

Labia

Lips

Mound (or mounds, depending on which interesting female bit you're referring to)

Nub (lovenub)

Sheave

Vagina

Also a bit of advice, stay away from the "edible" nicknames for body parts (melons, twig and berries, milkjugs, etc). They tend to come out sounding derogatory and distracting.

Slight clairification:

Nub or nubs = Nipples and can either be male or female, I suppose the female clit can be refered as a nub too, but I suggest you indicate location of it, so as not confuse the reader. Bits and pieces, can also be another name for male genitalia, I have never heard it used to refer to female parts.

Calanthee a man of parts, and at your service :D

PS Naughty Naughty Potterites, I knew Harry road the broom for a reason, as for the Cauldren/cup, such objects have alway been pagan symbols for the female aspect in Magick!