Click Here!

Can't Login

Guest punkish furball

Guest punkish furball

I tried logging in to the revamped site and received this message:

"please contact support you have been registered multiple times and need to merge acounts"

So help please?

@PiperGrissom:

Just to go through some of the more common issues:

1. Please clear your cookies for adult-fanfiction.org. If you do not clear your cookies then you may experience issues as you switch between old and new code.

2. Your password needs to be at least 8 letters/characters, as defined in our FAQs. If you haven't read them yes, please do, since a great deal of information is clearly laid out in the FAQs.

3. You need to be using the email account that is registered with us. If you are unsure which account that is, please email us and we will confirm the account for you. Include your username/penname so we can be sure we're looking at the right account.

4. If you have attempted login and not gotten an error, you will have been sent a validation email. Check your Spam/Junk folder to see if it wound up there.

If none of this works, then please email technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with a detailed explanation of the error you are getting, your user name. penname and any other information that cold be helpful. You will be added to the support queue.

You need to email technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with the following:

A photo of yourself holding a form of photo identification such as a driver's license, and a close-up of the form of id. You can use a photo-editing program to edit all personal information except the date of birth, the issuing agency, and your photo. In the photo of you holding the id, it should be clear that it is the same ID as in the close-up.

Once your age has been verified, these photos are not kept in our records, in order to maintain confidentiality.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sable Siren

Hi, I am also having issues with logging in. My problem is that I think the system isn't recognizing my information (first & last names, date of birth) and will not let me proceed with login. Is this something I can get help with?

Pen Name: Sable Siren

E-mail: chestnut.fairy@live.com (if that doesn't work, try galaxy_queen@live.com)

Thanks!

What might be the issue is the manner in which you're inputting the date of birth. The format is MM/DD/YYYY, which means if you're born in in a month or on a day from 1 to 9, you need to add a zero in front: 01/01/2012.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.