Click Here!

Panty Poll

Nanaea

What kind of panties do you prefer?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of panties do you prefer?

• Bikinis
    • Boyshorts
    • Brazilian-cut
    • Briefs
    • Control/Shapewear
    • Crotchless
    • Edible
    • French/High-cut
    • Granny Panties
    • G-strings
    • Hiphuggers
    • Low-rise
    • Rhumba
    • String Bikinis
    • Tangas
    • Thongs
    • None
    • Other
    • I'm a guy/I don't care

Nice Poll, Nanaea smile.gif

What are Rhumbas exactly?

What's the difference between Thongs and Tangas?

i prefer thongs.

i used to wear bikinis, but i got tired of constantly picking them out of the crack of my ass. (yes, i know. nice visual) one day, it came to me like some kind of really sad epiphany.

if my underwear was going to constantly be riding up, why not wear underwear that were made to do that and stay? so i bought a cheap pair and found i liked them.

now, i can't even walk into Victoria's Secret without considering spending over $100. which is why i only go about once or twice a year.

Madlogger, Tangas have a bit more fabric in the rear than thongs do and Rhumbas are what my mother always called ruffle butts - they're those panties with the ruffles generally worn by little girls, although there are some sexy versions available for grown-up girls.

ldf, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only VS addict. I used to wear nothing but thongs when I was in my late teens/early twenties. I still do occasionally (when i don't want panty lines).

Oh! I doubt that we'll get too many votes for Rhumbas then. Although, who knows tongue.gif

Would you say that Tangas are pretend Thongs or pretend Bikinies?

ldf, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only VS addict. I used to wear nothing but thongs when I was in my late teens/early twenties. I still do occasionally (when i don't want panty lines).

me and my angel card, baby. my underwear drawer is so.... full of underwear. and i'll wear them until there are more holes than cloth, which is a feat when wearing thongs.

i have to admit that lowrise boyshorts are comfy, too.

you should count yourself lucky, madlodger. women have so many types of panties to chose from. if you look at the VS website, i'm sure you'll see examples of all these undies.

personally, i can't go. the temptation is too great....

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I don't wear women's underwear unless strictly necessary tongue.gif And if so, regular, Hanes Her Way are the way I go. Thongs make me go "ick"

I had to say nothing at all - when mother nature lets me get away with it. I don't care what kind of undies I put on they always turn out to be butt floss by the end of the day so I don't see why I should have to bother. I swear - sometimes I think my ass is starving as it's always trying to eat the cotton covering it. The funny thing is - when I'm not wearing any - my ass leaves my pants and skirts alone - nothing ever creeps up on me. I wonder why that is?

I had to say nothing at all - when mother nature lets me get away with it. I don't care what kind of undies I put on they always turn out to be butt floss by the end of the day so I don't see why I should have to bother. I swear - sometimes I think my ass is starving as it's always trying to eat the cotton covering it. The funny thing is - when I'm not wearing any - my ass leaves my pants and skirts alone - nothing ever creeps up on me. I wonder why that is?

rofl.gif

that's great, Leon.

i always tell people that my boobs got so big because i kept feeding them. read: i always drop food on my chest.

between your ass and my boobs... there isn't anything in this world we can't conquer and eat! devil.gif

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I prefer going commando. That means no underwear whatsoever.

If I'm wearing a skirt, I will wear a pair of panties if only for the sake of decency. Even then, they're the silky, lacy stuff that looks really good but doesn't go up the crack. Don't be surprised that I don't know the names of each cut.

I avoid bras when I can, but that's not always possible because I'm large and perky (family blessing/curse). I own a lot of strapless bras because I have a habit of wearing tank and tube tops. The strapped ones are always the lacy/silky ones that push in and up. They provide the best support and make me feel pretty.

Let's not use the spoiler tags or TMI warnings here - we've all progressed far past that stage a long time ago.

Guest Serenanna

Panties to me are a necessity and not a luxury really, thus means more practicality. Given that I have no choice but to sit all the time, the more layers between me and the chair cushion, the better. Since I can't use tampons either, my undies need to pad-friendly. Usually, it's either VS Bikinis or . . .

God, I can't believe I'm admitting this . . .

OK! I have Ganny Panties! Big sized white ones that are probably too big! There, I said it!

. . .

. . . I feel better now.

At least my bras are prettier, VS satin full coverage in a variety of colors. My prettiest one is white with a cornflower blue toile pattern. happy.gif;;

As soon as I make and add my first corset to that sad drawer, I'll let you know.

Sere

Okay - I can't help it - I have to come clean about a little "obsession" I have. I love garter belts and stockings. They are under garments - so they count. I personally think there's nothing sexier on a woman - and I tend to wear them every day. You won't ever catch me in a pair of panty hose. As far as bra's go - the lacier the better - you should see some of my sports bras! I can't wear those to the gym by themselves that's for sure.

Wow, I didn't know there were so many kinds...

It makes Me feel kinda stupid.

Just wait untill people post a Bra Poll, hehe! There are so many types.

I didn't know what Rhumbas were, except it sounds like a dance.

Don't know names of all parts for a spaceship either. Doesn't mean I couldn't fly one.

Okay - I can't help it - I have to come clean about a little "obsession" I have. I love garter belts and stockings. They are under garments - so they count. I personally think there's nothing sexier on a woman - and I tend to wear them every day. You won't ever catch me in a pair of panty hose. As far as bra's go - the lacier the better - you should see some of my sports bras! I can't wear those to the gym by themselves that's for sure.

Yeah, I CAN'T wear a regular sports bra, my boobs would stretch it all out of shape withing five minutes. I'm kinda hoping that when I drop the weight, the boobs get a bit smaller as well, 'cause a D AND a DD is a pain in the ass to shop for. I generally get a D then cram the other boob in there. I get muffin boob a lot, 'cause of that.

I hate my boobs.

As for the garters, Cain wants me to get some wink.gifsex.gif

Ad, Agaib, don't worry love, I don't know all the cuts either. A lot of those I've never heard of before.

...I talk like an old lady.

Hey Pix! Get a couple of pairs! He'll rip the first ones - I guarantee it! And you have my sympathies on the DD honey (now who's talking like an old lady?) I myself have a pair of D's - and they won't get smaller - even when I was a size 3 they were just as big. I've actually thought of a reduction - but my ex's loved playing with them - and I get a lot of stares so maybe I'll leave them until they sag to my knees and I have to roll them into the lace.

i understand about the boobs. DD here for me.

Victoria's Secret panties, Lane Bryant bras.

there really is no justice in the world. cos VS bras stop at like a 42, i think. why would i want to wear sexy panties and then have to resort to old lady bras?

it sucks big ones. and i ain't talking about these. *grabs said boobs*

Guest Serenanna

::blinks at Pix:: Wait, so I'm not the only one here with lopsided boobs? Yippy! My rack is more weird than impressive, one half is a C and the other is a D, but they both magically fill either C or D with no complaints. As soon as I get a boyfriend that wants to fondle them, I'll let you all know his opinion as well. ::ducks::

I really thought VS puts out a full-figure line. I need to check their catalog, but I know the satin bra are sized bigger and you can only get them in the catalog. I got so sad when they did away with them in the stores. v.v

Sere

LMAO laugh.gif You gals are killing me!

Leon: I hate pantyhose too. I either go without or I wear stockings.

Eve: I find going commando under pants uncomfortable, the only time I like to go without is when I'm wearing a skirt - to hell with decency. wink.gif (Besides, I prefer looong skirts).

Madlogger: Tangas are like training-thongs. laugh.gif

Red: rolleyes.gif You never fail to meet my expectations of you. wink.gif

Do we need a bra poll? The choices would be daunting. There's only room for 20 options anyway....

I hate bras. I refuse to wear an underwire unless I know it'll be coming off lickety-split. sex.gif I have three VS Cotton Wireless Triangle bras, but I can get away with that because I'm barely more than a B.

i understand about the boobs. DD here for me.

Victoria's Secret panties, Lane Bryant bras.

there really is no justice in the world. cos VS bras stop at like a 42, i think. why would i want to wear sexy panties and then have to resort to old lady bras?

it sucks big ones. and i ain't talking about these. *grabs said boobs*

I. Love. Lane Bryant. I just ordered some bras from there (they should be here tomorrow!) as my old ones broke and tried to kill me. Seriously, I prefer Lane Bryant bras to any other place. They have the wonderful padded straps so as to protect my shoulders from teh ebil strap cut.

And Sere, believe me, most women are kind of lopsided. Usually by only half a cup, but those with anything over a C tend to get REALLY lopsided.

I wear bikinis .... and sometimes *gasp* granny panties.

I love cotton underpants. It breathes which is a good thing! I sometimes wear a thong, depends on the occasion.

I buy wal-mart undies .... no victoria's secret for me. (To dayum expensive!)

I too have a problem with a bit of a lopsided cleavage. It happens when you have had size D tits since you were 11. I'm not joking - one day I could go without a bra - just a bit of a nipple to worry about and the next - BAM! - bazzongas to drool over. No back ache to horrible back ache. The lopsided thing has something to do with gravity I think. I tend to throw out my left hip when standing - which makes the left one a bit higher than the right. Now my right one's a bit... bigger than the other. No biggie though. It's not enough that anyone's ever noticed but me and my doc.

As far as underwires go.... keep them the hell away from me! I swear some man came up with the cotton encased knives.

At my thinnest, I'm a 38D. On average, I'm a 40D. Combine that with a slim frame below the chest, and instant back pain. At least I can get guys to look up and keep their eyes on my face.

I think I was 14 the last time I wore a sports bra. Once I was 15, I hit 38C and they became too uncomfortable. They're tight, they provide weak support, and I'm the furthest thing from an athlete you'll find. So I ditched 'em.

I think we may need a trans-thread. A lot of us girls seem to enjoy wearing men's underwear. As for bras, I think we can create a poll if we stick to the basic options. Of course, it'll have to be someone who has more knowledge of bras than I do.

Leon: not that fond of garters or stockings myself. I have great legs and I like to show them off, but I prefer to have henna designs drawn on them and let 'em go bare. Corsets, on the other hand...

I think I was 14 the last time I wore a sports bra. Once I was 15, I hit 38C and they became too uncomfortable. They're tight, they provide weak support, and I'm the furthest thing from an athlete you'll find. So I ditched 'em.

Haha I only wear a sports bra when I go to the doctor because they always find some reason to do an x-ray so it's more convenient! Stupid docs find more and more ways to rack a bill I can't pay!

Also I agree with ya Leon....Underwires suck! I only have ONE bra that has an underwire, all the others I bought like that I simply made a small incision and took it out!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.