Click Here!

Suggestion?

megasean3000

At this point, that's what you'd use the recommended reading links for. Or at least that's how I do it. I link to authors I like to read, or stories I'm following. That way I don't have to hunt.

Honestly, being able to add a favorite is low on my list of priorities. There are other things, that are far more pressing that need to happen first.

It's been suggested many times, and while I'd love to be able to add such a feature at the drop of a hat, the fact is, I can't. So it has to wait, while other things are done first.

• 1 year later...

Is there any way that the titles could be alphabetised? I know that there is a manage reading function but when it's a new story that you are looking for being able to simply choose a letter within the genre category would be much easier to use until you have decided to add one to your readings.

• 1 month later...
Guest Shadowchsr

I will say that the recomended author and reading feature, while helpful, is rather frustrating to use when every other fanfiction site I have used, I can add an author or story with one click of a mouse. Still it is better than nothing, but I do hope it will be streamlined to something more efficient int the future.

One thing I am hoping that will be done as well though is eventually getting a filtering option to find completed stories. i know a lot of authors put "compete" in their descriptions, but a lot do not as well and it has gotten to the point that I will jump to the last chapter of a story ti see if it is completed or just been laying unfinished for months or years. I kniw to update that, every story in this archive will need to be checked and marjed and filtered as well as a coding ootion added when an author posts so it is no small task so late in the game, but I wanted to know if that option is an active project in the current archive overhall that is going on.

Shadowchsr - Actually, if you read the changes that we are looking to do with the code re-write, being able to do it with the click of a button is part of the last phase when we break completely with the code. Right now in the middle it's not possible because the stories are on the old code and the profiles are on the new. Once the two are the same alot more things are on the way.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.