Top Posters In This Topic

• dazzledfirestar

• redsliver

• Nanaea

• Leonhart29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Serenanna

I am sorry Red ended his Naruto association with a snuff fic that squicked me. ::shakes fist::

I am still rereading his KakaSaku one-shot like the obessed fangirl I am.

I am trying to work on B&B chapter 13 - Mean Guns, but action ain't easy to write. :\

I am being hounded by rabid FMA fans demanding that chapter too. ::points at the latest reviews::

I am calling dibs on Connery in the orgy if he's the younger, sexier 007 variant!

Sere

I am glad to hear my, Fuck! How do these characters actually fit together?! Nothing else works! Pizza will have to do... Kakashi Sakura fic has been well received.

I am sorry I squicked out Sere, yet

I am happy I purposely mislabeled my story to fuck with the Sasuke fangirls.

I am alerting that if Sere wants Sean Connery first, her best bet is to write a chapter to claim him

I am calling dibs on Connery in the orgy if he's the younger, sexier 007 variant!

I am disagreeing with Sere. The older he gets, the sexier he gets. wub.gif

I am noting that Big Sam wrote in his white beard, so I feel safe in assuming he's the older (current?) version. laugh.gif

I am taking a break from working on my update to have some lunch.

Edited by Nanaea

Guest Big Samurai

I am attempting to Magic Marker ol' Redsliver's title to "Orgylord", but AFF is not permitting it, haha.

I am also in agreement with Nanaea that Sean Connery started out handsome and just got better as he got older.

I am, however, going to point out that anybody wanting the younger version can probably place a special order with the In-A-Box Corporation.

Guest Serenanna

I am telling Naenea that Connery is all hers then, since I'm too kankered on drugs to bother writing any damned thing right now. ::looks pretty toasted from here::

I am wondering if Red still reads the fandom even if he's given it up as I can point out my favorites . . . even if I'm a shameless romantic and unabashed Kakashi and Sakura fangirl.

I am so damned loquacious-feeling at the moment, or was that loony?

I am gonna go power-level on Disgaea 2 now, maybe reincarnate Kakashi a few times to get super ninja!

Sere

I am letting Sere know that there is plenty of time to write herself and Connery as the Scots haven't really arrived yet.

I am finally done!!

I am sorry if the end seems rushed, but I did try to touch on everyone in or near the shower, and I don't have all day to elaborate.

Guest Big Samurai

I am noting that Nanaea literally tried to touch on everyone in or near the shower, but I am pleased that she has updated.

I am going to tell everyone to carry on happily, as I don't know when my next update will be.

I am happy I got a little angst in. I am particularly proud to have pushed the emoticon envelope in that post. I am in a weird mood afterward, though, since I looked over someone's (who shall not be named) thread here at the forum, which brought back some catty memories for me. I am breathing through flared nostrils.