Top Posters In This Topic

• dazzledfirestar

• redsliver

• Nanaea

• Leonhart29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Big Samurai

I am perversely amused that I have caused so much consternation with this most recent update.

I am making a second update to smooth things out and ease your worried minds.

I am also slightly surprised that nobody has added Hugo Weaving yet to beef up the male side of this.

cool.gif

EDIT:

I am done with the second update!

I am going to note that other posters are welcome to circumvent it if it's a little too silly, which it probably is, but, then, for an orgy that's had hordes of fangirls, the In-A-Box Corporation, and other odd things, a bunch of Scotsmen is actually fairly normal.

I am also going to note that the anti-pheromone spray that the newcomers are using is likely not to work.

I am very happy that there are updates this morning. biggrin.gif

I am also going to note that the anti-pheromone spray that the newcomers are using is likely not to work.

I am hoping that Big Sam is right because I have got to get my hands (among other things) on Connery.

I am a third gen Connery fan.

I am thinking it must be genetic. think.gif

Guest Big Samurai

I am in agreement that Mr. Wick can be exploded as needed, since celebrities have this bizarre tendency to meet untimely ends in the AFF Orgy, but I had to pick a third Scotsman to fill out the ranks who wasn't Ewan McGregor, since a Jedi would definitely spoil Agaib's vile plans.