Click Here!

Help a poor soul figure this place out

Guest Brittany

Guest Brittany

Ok so I LITERALLY have tried everything to search for all of the different types of topics I like and I can’t find them. For instance I will go to the search bar and type in Vinland Saga or Yu Yu Hakusho or Naruto and nothing comes up. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong and I just want boy love in my life so bad. Please help a poor girl out so she can get some sexy man time in her life. I just need to know the way to finding the stories. I don’t know why I suck at this. You guys rule. Thank you so much. And sorry if it’s completely obvious and I look like a dumb ass. 

6 hours ago, Guest Brittany said:

Ok so I LITERALLY have tried everything to search for all of the different types of topics I like and I can’t find them. For instance I will go to the search bar and type in Vinland Saga or Yu Yu Hakusho or Naruto and nothing comes up. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong and I just want boy love in my life so bad. Please help a poor girl out so she can get some sexy man time in her life. I just need to know the way to finding the stories. I don’t know why I suck at this. You guys rule. Thank you so much. And sorry if it’s completely obvious and I look like a dumb ass. 

Many of the more popular animes have their own subdomains. If you click on the three bars at the upper left corner of the home page for the archive, you’ll see a dropdown menu.

ArchiveHomePage.thumb.jpg.21b39a050582d624a93279e87be1e959.jpg

Click on “Archives” and another menu will open, listing all the subdomains.

Archivesdropdown.jpg.ccf3461071e88f31b3c6338d560d219e.jpg

YuYu Hakusho and Naruto have their own subdomains, for example. If you then click on Naruto, you’ll see more clickable links across the top. Click “Naruto” again there, and you’ll see an option to click on “Yaoi – Male/Male” which would be what you’re looking for in that fandom.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.