Click Here!

Are we still having certain restrictions on the archive?

Deadman

Just wondering because I wanted to change my recently completed story from WIP to Complete, but that doesn’t seem to be working.

Is that because the archive is still having some restrictions?

Otherwise, maybe I just haven’t figured how to change things on the new system.

9 minutes ago, Deadman said:

Just wondering because I wanted to change my recently completed story from WIP to Complete, but that doesn’t seem to be working.

IIRC, that’s still out-of-order.  If you need a new warning tag, put it at the top of the first chapter.

1 hour ago, Deadman said:

There are a few functions that remain disabled while manta finishes securing the site. The ability of members to add/edit tags, titles, and summaries is still offline at the moment.

20 hours ago, BronxWench said:

There are a few functions that remain disabled while manta finishes securing the site. The ability of members to add/edit tags, titles, and summaries is still offline at the moment.

Okay, I figured that might be the case. I did mention in an authors note about this being the end. So people probably aren’t going to be surprised. But I wanted to have it be on the main page.

6 minutes ago, Deadman said:

Okay, I figured that might be the case. I did mention in an authors note about this being the end. So people probably aren’t going to be surprised. But I wanted to have it be on the main page.

Which story is it? I might be able to make that change for you.

10 minutes ago, Deadman said:

Typically my longer stories will insert “THE END” at the end of my story, usually a tip-off to the readers :)

8 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

Which story is it? I might be able to make that change for you.

It’s for the one that’s at the top of the Television section. Should I link to it?

There’s a WIP tag and I wanted to change it to Complete.

1 hour ago, Deadman said:

It’s for the one that’s at the top of the Television section. Should I link to it?

There’s a WIP tag and I wanted to change it to Complete.

Okay, I’ve updated the tag for you. 

On 5/17/2023 at 5:45 PM, BronxWench said:

Okay, I’ve updated the tag for you. 

So, I just noticed on the same story that you updated the tags for, my apostrophe in what should be “she’s” has now become a 39.

Could you update it to either with the apostrophe or maybe just “she is” if there’s a problem with that for some reason?

41 minutes ago, Deadman said:

So, I just noticed on the same story that you updated the tags for, my apostrophe in what should be “she’s” has now become a 39.

Could you update it to either with the apostrophe or maybe just “she is” if there’s a problem with that for some reason?

FYI, 39 is the ASCII code for the apostrophe.

59 minutes ago, Deadman said:

I’ve edited it to “she is”.