Click Here!

new parts of anatomy

ippu81

in my story i have invented quite a lot new anatomical quirks and organs and stuff, but naming them is not so easy. i am writing in finnish and translating my into english so i am trying to come up with english words. so far they are clinical  or vague, like stuff , it is fun to invent new things but quite hard to name them. like i just should make a whole new vocabulary for my story.

This is intriguing.  I’d assume organs/body parts have been around generations if not forever in the species collective memory; so slang/vulgar terms for them will likely exist too.  Don’t forget to relate their function to things human readers will understand… they’ve not been replaced by AI (yet).

for example my story male werewolf makes a liquid which is given to female via penis, it´s not a sperm it´s kind of food, hard to explain. but  there are organs which this liquid is made, and to make up the name of this liquid is hard so far i called it stuff, or bump or ianl which means intra abdominal nutrional liquid. but it is kind perhaps too official 

thank you for now, it is only kind used just in the pack so there aren´t any other outsiders, but i´ll think a few names, it can be also used in food.  it´s very versatile liquid. like i said, crazy person here.😛

57 minutes ago, ippu81 said:

thank you for now, it is only kind used just in the pack so there aren´t any other outsiders, but i´ll think a few names, it can be also used in food.  it´s very versatile liquid. like i said, crazy person here.😛

Happy to help, my imagination can run wild.  Like… male gets drunk in a bar, stands up, releases some into another female’s drink.

our pack there are only 4 women and 14-16 men, so there are lots of yummy stuff to get. it can be medicinal even or sedative if you are specially naughty girl and you need some restraint. you see i am  quite creative with these things. and then there this thing that we all are also vampires, and teeth vampires which means we do different substances from our teeth 

On 5/2/2023 at 11:44 PM, ippu81 said:

in my story i have invented quite a lot new anatomical quirks and organs and stuff, but naming them is not so easy. i am writing in finnish and translating my into english so i am trying to come up with english words. so far they are clinical  or vague, like stuff , it is fun to invent new things but quite hard to name them. like i just should make a whole new vocabulary for my story.

The easiest would be Cropping

As it is the closest analogue to Pigeon milk/ Crop milk

Fun fact: Male Emperor Penguins are known to produce it.