Click Here!

Name or post a picture of an old painting depicting something sexually explicit

Deadman

I’ve had an idea for a story involving an art gallery painting that’s cursed. The idea is that the owner of the painting is the one who gets cursed.

The painting is supposed to involve a depiction of sex, possibly an orgy. But I’m not an art historian or know much about visual art of this kind. So it would help if anyone could suggest a place to find the art or some details about it.

35 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

There’s some nice pieces here:  https://pixels.com/art/paintings/roman+orgy

Thanks. Funny enough the top piece about the Romans in Their Decadence might work. I had the thought that there’d be a woman at the centre of the painting. That would work visually with what I wanted to achieve in the story.

On 2/1/2023 at 3:14 PM, Deadman said:

Thanks. Funny enough the top piece about the Romans in Their Decadence might work. I had the thought that there’d be a woman at the centre of the painting. That would work visually with what I wanted to achieve in the story.

Don’t forget Da Vinci’s work.

On 2/1/2023 at 2:23 PM, Deadman said:

I’ve had an idea for a story involving an art gallery painting that’s cursed. The idea is that the owner of the painting is the one who gets cursed.

The painting is supposed to involve a depiction of sex, possibly an orgy. But I’m not an art historian or know much about visual art of this kind. So it would help if anyone could suggest a place to find the art or some details about it.

I had a plot bunny like that a hidden roman divine painting of shocking decadence and hedonism that goes all the shining on you. Adding you and expanding like a twisted artistic cancer.