Click Here!

I can't create an account

Guest Luna

Hi,

The site is in read-only mode at the moment, which is why you can’t create an account. We were subjected to a barrage of sql injection attacks, and currently our coder and my admin are  combing through the site’s code, line by line, to identify vulnerabilities and to secure the site. Until they’re finished, and the site is taken out of read-only mode, it’s not going to be possible to make a new account.

Bear with us—everyone is working as fast as they can!

• 3 months later...
On 11/6/2022 at 5:23 PM, Guest Luna said:

I can’t create an account!

When I tried, it said there was trouble creating my account and I had to contact the admins.

Can you please help me?

The archive is accepting new registrations once more! :)

7 minutes ago, Guest Sinner said:

Fantastic news! I’ve been wanting to upload some fics on here for a while! 

From my understanding, uploading some fics isn’t available at the moment as it’s still in read-only mode.

But the site is moving towards being able to upload fics soon. But that’s just me as some random person with no insider information.

1 hour ago, Guest Sinner said:

Fantastic news! I’ve been wanting to upload some fics on here for a while! 

@Deadman is right. We’re not quite ready to allow our members to upload stories or chapters yet, but we’re getting closer. For the moment, we’re re-enabling certain things to see if the site remains secure. If nothing goes wrong, our coder can proceed with unlocking more features. I don’t want to even guess at a timetable, though, because I’m not privy to what she’s doing, and how much work she has in front of her.

50 minutes ago, Guest David4383 said:

Is it possible to edit/delete existing stories yet? I was able to log in and update my profile but I can't see an edit button anywhere.

Hi!

On the archive home page, click the three lines on the upper left to open the dropdown menu. Then find the link for Archives, and click that. A list of subdomains will appear, with a green symbol to the right.

Find the subdomain for your story, click that green symbol, and you should see a list of the stories you have published in that subdomain. That‘s your Story Manager page for that subdomain.

Under the three dark green links is a pair of white fields. The first one allows you to select a specific chapter using the dropdown arrow, and the next one gives you the option to edit the chapter. Click the green GO! button once you’ve selected the chapter you want to edit, and you should be able to edit the chapter in the Rich Text Editor.

When you're finished editing, click the dark green EDIT CHAPTER button at the bottom of the RTE to save your changes.

Guest David4383
24 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

Hi!

On the archive home page, click the three lines on the upper left to open the dropdown menu. Then find the link for Archives, and click that. A list of subdomains will appear, with a green symbol to the right.

Find the subdomain for your story, click that green symbol, and you should see a list of the stories you have published in that subdomain. That‘s your Story Manager page for that subdomain.

Under the three dark green links is a pair of white fields. The first one allows you to select a specific chapter using the dropdown arrow, and the next one gives you the option to edit the chapter. Click the green GO! button once you’ve selected the chapter you want to edit, and you should be able to edit the chapter in the Rich Text Editor.

When you're finished editing, click the dark green EDIT CHAPTER button at the bottom of the RTE to save your changes.

Ah ok. Thanks! 👍

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.