Click Here!

Only aff logo and site background colors apear when viewing site screenshot included

Guest zac

Try clearing your browser’s cache and history, and then close your browser down entirely. Reopen the browser, and AFF should load properly again.

i tried that and restarted my computer as well. opera is my main browser which i use. i pulled up microsoft edge browser which i have never used short of downloading opera and i got the same result when i went to adult-fanfiction.org. so maybe it has something to do with my ip?

ok i tried the site a few mins ago and it seems to be working fine other than being unable to search up a specific tag. its the “rim” tag. it work with other tags but not on its own in the search domains. 

30 minutes ago, Guest zac said:

ok i tried the site a few mins ago and it seems to be working fine other than being unable to search up a specific tag. its the “rim” tag. it work with other tags but not on its own in the search domains. 

I’m tagging @manta2g for the search by tag issue. The loading issue had to do with our migration to the new server, but generally, clearing your cache and history should reset everything.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.