Click Here!

Crossroadsmk2 Updates

CrossroadsMk2

Guest Donkingkong

Yup that was the one! I remember all your stories! It ended on a high note but no follow up sadly....glad you're working on it! 

Why'd u delete it though?

Guest Donkingkong
14 minutes ago, CrossroadsMk2 said:

I wasn't ready to finish it at the time and I hate leaving a job unfinished - call it OCD I guess.

Yup happens to me all the time .  I can understand lol.....glad you're working on it! I'll be waiting :D

Guest GhostOfCovid

nice your taking a break from the main story as even if u have the story planed out your chapters are long (something i love) so its properly intense to keep on updating that story. also its nice to see a fresh story especially of a young lara, cant wait to read it.

Hi GhostOfCovid, normally when I write, I get excited about what I'm writing, so if it starts to feel like a grind and I'm just going through the motions and forcing it, I know it's time for a break. I'm not a professional, so I have the luxury of not having to write something mediocre that I'm not happy with, just to meet a deadline.

Plus, the new story has let me experiment writing some bondage and BDSM scenes, since I haven't used that much in my stories. Since that'll be a big part of the sex dungeon in Voluntary Enslavement, it's a good opportunity to get feedback about what worked well and what missed the mark. Moving forward, short 2 to 3 chapter stories will let me write some stories that don't fit well into my longer 10 chapter plus stories

Hi Donkingkong, definitely in the next couple of days. The story is going to be just under 35,000 words, spread over 3 chapters. The first 2 chapters are completely finished and proofread. I set aside today to finish the last chapter. As soon as it's done and proofread, I'll post the whole story.

4 hours ago, Guest Donkingkong said:

https://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/tots1/44956/Lara-Croft-in-The-Return-of-Ridge

Hey @CrossroadsMk2

Read this recently. Very well written. Definitely in my top 5. I highly recommend it .You should give it a try if you get time. It's great :D

Thanks! I remember reading a very early story of his years ago.  I'll have to check out his newer stuff.

Guest LHunt

Hey CrossroadsMk2

If this is a prelude to dungeon activities for your Voluntary Enslavement story…. then I for one, can’t wait.  I like the way Lara  submitted herself to Dante, the way he took his time and made sure she knew he was in control. The way he sexually took advantage of her inexperience as a young 19 year old woman. Out of all the toys in the sex club, he made Lara the best toy for all his patrons. Love the way he kept her guessing, and never knowing what he was doing next. Great idea to have different races using her, instead of all white British aristocrats, puts a more realistic twist to it in my opinion. All the sex scene’s were awesome and how all the club members during (Free Use) got involved using Lara was amazing. The Free Use idea was a nice touch that pulled Lara deeper into his clutches. Loved how the jealous women used her, and the ending was great – As usual, you knocked it out of the park.

Lead the Way Sir!

:yes:  

Guest LHunt

I liked that the receptionist knew who Lara was and how she and the Latino woman was spinning her back and forth, fisting her in front of the hidden crowd. Also, how the receptionist was in control of the women's free use gangbang.

All the scenes was great in my opinion, but women dish out better mixtures of pain and pleasure I think.

Hi LHunt, I've always thought that men use abuse women physically, whereas with women it also has a physical element, but it'll be psychological and emotional as well.

That's the angle I plan to take for Voluntary Enslavement. I've also decided to change things up at Croft Manor. When Lara gets back, she'll find her former staff gone. Winston has been given an all expenses paid around the world Holiday to ease him into retirement and the others have all been given jobs with companies Sarah owns, at far higher salary.

One of the things narcissists do in codependent relationships is separate the other party from friends and family. I also think Lara's already experienced peak humiliation from them, so there's nothing more to add.

I'm planning on an all female staff - either Asian or Africa - since it'll be humiliating for Lara to be ordered around by foreigners in her own home. They'll treat Lara terribly for a few weeks, at which point Sarah will offer her a way out of her maid, if she agrees to do some photo shoots with Sam for the website.

Guest LHunt

Hey CrossroadsMK2, 

Awesome idea on the all female staff in my opinion. I like any mean girl twist. If this is the case, I'd think Lara would have very little resistance to whatever the female staff including Sam dishes her way....Lara in fear of also being sent back to Mr. K for an attitude adjustment, she'd do whatever it took to stay away from that place. Looking forward to her remaining village time as well.

Lead the Way!

BDSM Raider was great, I like how Dante was always one step ahead of Lara and used her crush for him to make her his best sex toy in his club and free use for his customer and that story ended with kinda happy ending with toxic relationship but also a hot one :) The African staff at the manor would be great especially if they would mock and make fun of her because of the history between countries and their races. Also looking forward to African Village Part 2, so far Part 1 is my favorite chapter of Voluntary Enslavement :) . I also posted some ideas for story back in may not sure if you will like it but maybe check :)

Guest GhostOfCovid

Loved the new story and can’t wait to see the female staff u r talking about 

i kinda what to find out more about how Dante and Lara ended up but I know that’s greedy and against the point of your shot stories as that’s just me I like epilogues.

also the African staff if u end up using them maybe 1 or 2 can come from the village so she can’t escape what she has done 

Hi Extreme, regarding part 2, the plan is that the tribe will use her in order of social status - King and Royal Family again, then veteran warriors, then young unproven warriors, then the outcasts and beggars. Lara only has from dawn til dusk to sleep with every man in the village - I figure around 240 for the stated village size of 700 to 800 inhabitants, with the rest being women and children. I also plan on Lara requesting to put on a lesbian show with a young priestess (usually forbidden but Lara is the chosen one) just prior to to dawn to get the men in the mood, since Lara wants the men filled with lust, so they finish as quickly as possible.

Hi GhostOfCovid, I'm going a different direction with the new staff, to make Lara feel humiliated all over again. Sarah will tell Lara that they're regular staff that she uses in her other homes, so they won't be involved in any sexual stuff. They also won't know that Green Manor was Lara's former home. They'll just be told that Lara is the daughter of a friend of Sarah's that she's given a job to as a favour. Only the head housekeeper will know the truth.

Lara's maid dress will be even shorter, but Lara is ordered to tell the new housekeeper that she thinks the regular maid outfits are boring and she prefers this one. Lara does as she's told, out of fear of being sent back to Konstantin for punishment.

Lara's butt plug will be swapped out for a vibrating egg in her pussy that will keep her constantly on edge, but won't provide enough stimulation to cum. The butt plug won't be needed anymore, as with constant sex in the new dungeon, her main issue will be keeping her ass shut. I also want the staff to see her constantly flashing her thong. Lara is given all the shitty jobs she hates, like cleaning bathrooms and toilets.

Zip has rigged the manor with cameras prior to departing to work at one of Sarah's companies for 10x what Lara was paying him. Every time Lara sneaks away to get some relief from the vibrating egg, the housekeeper will direct a staff member into that room so that Lara gets caught masturbating.

Lara will have to endure the humiliation the staff complaining about her to the housekeeper, calling her a lazy slut who plays with herself instead of working. And the housekeeper telling her that she's a disgrace and doesn't deserve the kindness of a great lady like Countess Green. All of this drives Lara into the arms of Sam to do photoshoots for the website to escape the drudgery and humiliation of being a maid. Sarah tells Lara that her time is more valuable promoting the Tomb Raider brand, and if she follows all of Sam's instructions and uploads daily content, she only has to perform server duties at Charity dinners, but will be relieved of her other duties.

Guest ABigFan

Hello CrossroadsMk2,

You really are knocking it out of the park with these stories! The last I read was BDSM and loved how Dante was always calm and collected around her which made Lara mad for resisting her and at the same time it drew her closer to him. The part when he did not want to fuck her because she did not have STD paper was pure gold.

You go into such deep details in stories, like history of Nubians in Voluntary Enslavement.

Thank you!

Guest Donkingkong

@CrossroadsMk2 Finally got time to read the story and it didn't disappoint one bit. Awesome just as expected! Down to the detailed description of the scenarios and way she felt. Can't Thank u enough for taking the time to write these fics.

Ps- I have an idea/request for a future fic / chapter. Introducing a fictional synthetic aphrodisiac that overtime causes addiction. Lara is bound and forced the drug first time round,lets say per rectally . It has long half life that makes her horny causing wetness,secretions, eventually lactations and masterbation tendencies /very intrusive thoughts through out the day.

She gets hooked to it once the drug's effect wains off, so much so she approaches her intellegent and cerebral enemy(inventor of the drug) back for more, subsequently gets hooked and is willing to do anything/ give any information to keep the arrangements going. She's recorded and later extorted futher for her services.........what do you think on adapting this arc???

Hi Donkingkong, glad you enjoyed the story.

The drug idea sounds interesting. I think if the drug is an aphrodisiac that makes Lara I credibly horny, it'll make her want to have sex all the time, so blackmailing her for sex is a bit redundant. Here are some alternatives I've thought of:

1) Lara's enemy infects her with a genetically engineered virus that makes her sex drive go into overdrive (same effects you described for the aphrodisiac). The twist is that the drug is the antidote, but the effects are only temporary, and then she has to crawl back to her enemy and beg for another dose.

2) Reverse it. Lara is infected with a virus that will kill her (very slowly and painfully), unless she receives regular doses of the antidote, which temporarily counteracts the virus. The side effect of the antidote is that it acts like an aphrodisiac.

3) Lara is drugged with the aphrodisiac and then filmed while doing unspeakable acts under it's influence (sex with dogs or something like that). She is later blackmailed into taking more of the drug and submitting to the sexual demands of her enemy.

4) Lose the aphrodisiac angle, since it'll be very similar to the Idol of Hathor storyline, and the blackmail would be more humiliating for Lara if she doesn't want to do those things, but then has to force a smile and do them anyway. Lara's enemy kidnaps her and gets her addicted to a new designer drug. After being released, she goes through withdrawal and is willing to do anything to get another hit. A Countess to crack-whore story.

5) Something a bit left field - maybe the drug gives Lara a supernatural ability, like it lets her know the history of an artifact just by touching it. The druggies just think they're hallucinations, but Lara knows the truth and she needs more of the drug to make more discoveries. Or maybe (Retcon version) Lara isn't really intelligent at all, and the drug is like the one from the movie Limitless, which increases her intelligence and deductive skills. One of Lara's enemies finds out and cuts off her supply, and then blackmails her into doing things if she wants more.

I guess it depends whether you want Lara reluctantly blackmailed into acting like a whore, or whether you want the drug to make her act like a whore.

Guest Donkingkong

Firstly, It will be criminal if you don't give creative writing a shot as a career in Hollywood or something. You're too damn creative and I hope you make it big someday.

2nd-all the ideas are phenomenal, far better than I could have imagined. Go whichever path you like. All options are great but personally I like 4th and 1st just a tad bit more. But you can go whichever route you like.

3rd - how about initially reluctantly blackmailed but then gets hooked to it?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.