Click Here!

Pitch Black/ The Chronicles of Riddick / Riddick story help

Guest Storm

Hey so I’m looking for an old fic the story I remember was unfinished at the time kinda hoping it got finished since I last read it but either way I want to find it again.

Pairing: Riddick/Vaako

Summery of what I remember:

For some reason Riddick kicks Vaako and Dame Vaako onto the dark planet with the creatures from the first movie. Something happens and he goes back for them. Dame is dead but Vaako is alive and brings him back on the ship. Riddick had picked up the hellhounds and one gets attached to Vaako. At one point one of the story the last chapter I remember actually is Vaako walking the halls when he hears the echo clicking from the creatures and the Hellhound that is beside him starts to snarl. Vaako quickly backs away from the halls…

That’s it that’s all that I remember however, I could be mistaking the whole getting kicked off the ship part with another story but the last bit is clear. Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest HaniOwl

Hi, I stumbled across your post looking for that exact same story. After multiple google attempts, I ended up just typing Riddick/Vaako fanfic into google and got lucky lol The title is Darkness Leads The Way by chaosdreamer

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.