Click Here!

Hiccup the Overlord discussion thread

Jwsponky

18 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

Also i can imagine her ranting about her lazy slob of a sister leaving things all over in a WIZARDS WORKSHOP and the chaos that caused from mutant spells. I can also think of a few eager listeners.

Now I'm wondering how Rose would react to Hiccup entrusting Velvet with the responsibility of looking after Heaven's Peak... likely would not be well...

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i meant he would marry her along with the other second wife candidates, who are also longtime friends (aurora, snow, Zarina ariel) and i assumed she would do that after getting back her form.

I was thibking of Zarina being all gung-ho about adventure and acting as hiccup's other spy, using small size and wings for stealth and snatching. She still tries to be a swordfighter though. She complains about the minions charging much bigger apponents and getting killed, and hiccup points out she nearly does the same. She points out in return she can actually handle herself.

Also had this odd idea that she starts flat-chested, like the elf girl in a shirt in the picture, before developing breasts like the proportion diagram, which irks her as it's harder to fight in, so she reluctantly goes full blacksmith. Until she gets her human-size change. Then it turns out she can shrink back to her original form, which means hiccup has his spy back as well as a pirate warrior. 

I also had an idea of velvet getting upset her sister has a  'cushy tower job' and trading with her, so rose is mayor of two cities and enjoying it (being really good at it Nd working to tie them together for mutual bwnefit) and lazy velvet's stuck cleaning a tower that gets bigger with every girlfriend.

Edited by Strange_idea

11 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

Well i meant he would marry her along with the other second wife candidates, who are also longtime friends (aurora, snow, Zarina ariel) and i assumed she would do that after getting back her form.

I was thibking of Zarina being all gung-ho about adventure and acting as hiccup's other spy, using small size and wings for stealth and snatching. She still tries to be a swordfighter though. She complains about the minions charging much bigger apponents and getting killed, and hiccup points out she nearly does the same. She points out in return she can actually handle herself.

Also had this odd idea that she starts flat-chested, like the elf girl in a shirt in the picture, before developing breasts like the proportion diagram, which irks her as it's harder to fight in, so she reluctantly goes full blacksmith. Until she gets her human-size change. Then it turns out she can shrink back to her original form, which means hiccup has his spy back as well as a pirate warrior. 

I also had an idea of velvet getting upset her sister has a  'cushy tower job' and trading with her, so rose is mayor of two cities and enjoying it (being really good at it Nd working to tie them together for mutual bwnefit) and lazy velvet's stuck cleaning a tower that gets bigger with every girlfriend.

10 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

Thougj seriously, what did you thibk of the fairy design?

This would be an interesting scenario, and as for the fairy designs, I don't exactly dislike them, its just I'm nod particularly attracted to short women, likely a side effect of being tall myself

On an unrelated note, I'm not sure who you had in mind to listen to Rose's rants about lab accidents Velvet had caused, but now I'm picturing Hiccup, and possibly Zarina, listening intently trying to figure out how to duplicate and control the resultant monsters, possibly with one of the sorceresses in the background trying to get Rose to stop talking

That was my idea completely. Along with mim fishing for details. Though the others trying to shut her up would make sense. That could be when mim steps in. This could be the thing that makes her take an interest in Zarina.

I figures thay was the case, which is why i suggested that transformation link. I see her becoming a something of a pirate amazon after her transformation.

1 minute ago, Strange_idea said:

That was my idea completely. Along with mim fishing for details. Though the others trying to shut her up would make sense. That could be when mim steps in. This could be the thing that makes her take an interest in Zarina.

I figures thay was the case, which is why i suggested that transformation link. I see her becoming a something of a pirate amazon after her transformation.

Fair enough, fair enough

A thought about a previous thought has occurred to me…

If I did go with the idea of La turning the ancestors of the lions of 'The Lion King' into lionmen and women as an experiment, should they get the power of speech from the transformation, or for that matter La's leopardmen and women, given that they were only capable of cat screeches in the cartoon?

Ooh! Opportunity! Remeber how i tried to tie jane into it as the explorer who got.posessed by la and was helping the lion tribespeople? Well she could teach them english, having become the tribe teacher.

I also thought that the thing which lets Zarina change back to her old self could be a magic suppresser potion. She made it for either mim or maleficent to get back at them, but realised the potential and uses it to go small for ambushes. Mirage could also have the abilitu to change back into a cat, but she claims it's exhaustion and uses it to A) get out of work and B) have hiccup carry her. Though to stop her being a game-breaker she should really have some power trouble.

Also, i wanted to ask you, does the magic cataclysm still happen to set up the wmpire and do all the mistresses survive? If so, how.

53 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

Ooh! Opportunity! Remeber how i tried to tie jane into it as the explorer who got.posessed by la and was helping the lion tribespeople? Well she could teach them english, having become the tribe teacher.

I also thought that the thing which lets Zarina change back to her old self could be a magic suppresser potion. She made it for either mim or maleficent to get back at them, but realised the potential and uses it to go small for ambushes. Mirage could also have the abilitu to change back into a cat, but she claims it's exhaustion and uses it to A) get out of work and B) have hiccup carry her. Though to stop her being a game-breaker she should really have some power trouble.

Also, i wanted to ask you, does the magic cataclysm still happen to set up the wmpire and do all the mistresses survive? If so, how.

These are possibilities, and I had planned to omit the Great Cataclysm, with the wastelands where Fey attempts her final stand being mentioned as the result of an accident long ago, the Empire developing due general xenophobia and... whatever the term for 'fear of magic' is, instead of any one event, possibly spurred along by tales of Hiccup and his forces, causing the Empire troops to have a bit of an 'Oh *bleep*.' reaction when Hiccup first makes his return

Night

Edited by Jwsponky

A few things.

First, it's apparently Rhabdophobia, which is also the fear of being beaten by rods. Also a valid overlord fear. What if in this one, florian has heard the rumours of the tower being used to drain a god and is planning on using it on hiccup and girls. He's been exxagerating the rumours, at first out of petty jealousy then devloping his plan once he gets information. The disney attacks could be to lure him out so he can sneak in, or to provide him with tower gates to try. He could also be jealous of Hiccup wooing one of the elf-territory girls.

Also, i think this hiccup overlord would be smart enough to realise their's something wrong with the elf they keep running into and see through his over-the-top good guy parody, due to exposure to titania and snow. In fact he's frustrates no one else does (the disney people usually do) and snow gently teases him about how far he's come to see that.

Actually IS florian the villain again? Or is there an actual emporor.

Jotaan needs to be involved in the empire in some way. Maybe the devourer is some malformed mindless dragon and jotaan seizes controll over it.

I thought of a tender and maybe a bit funny moment for maleficent and Aurora too:

It idly occured to the dark fairy, that she had failed. That all her efforts for the past century had been thoroughly thwarted by chance and hormones.

She hugged the blonde before her to her chest and smiled as the cupped her head in the crook of her neck.

Aurora paused in the middle of describing the wedding she was preparing.

"Mother? What brought this out of you?"

"Just thinking about how much i care".

Any good? Is the pun too obvious? Too subtle?

I had this idea that Aurora could be shaken and a bit angry after waking up, so she calls maleficent by name, before calling her Godmother after forgiving her and eventually just 'mother'

Also, do you have an idea who Ursula's disguise could be? I had this idea she could send land-ariel after hiccup a couple of times (probably in her own disguise) to sneak in extra attempts, with the idea being she'll trick the girl and swirch places so she can seduce him back at the tower. She takes her voice so she won't spoil the ruse, under the pretense it's apart of the spell and she'll get it back when she either gets a kiss or becomes a mermaid again. 

However, Ariel is too shy and too honest, so she keeps putting his needs first and doing things that cost her her chance insread of taking advantage of him, like standing guard all night at an inn because his party are all tired. Remember me suggesting Alice as a courier, well what if it was ariel? She could communicate messages via a book and writing, and also excitedly show of sketches of cool land things she sees. 

He grows to like strange, adorable mute girl. Ariel wonders why she keeps catching that girl with him (toothless, the harem horder) giving her approving looks (she likes what she sees and approves of her dutiful loyalty). Eventually, ursula disguises them as a mother-daughter pair and tries to seduce him like that. Since she tries it without ariel and throws her out when it doesn't work, ariel feels betrayed and heads home to think. She blames ursula, not hiccup though, and finding him is a happy coincidence when i trouble. She doesn't even realise she spoke to him until he points it out, and doesn't understand the approving nuzzles dragon keepa giving her in front of hiccup.

Alternativelty, ursula could point out at the meeting with valka that she's the only one who hasn't had a turn, which turns into the orgy.

We could also have a callback where hiccup is surprised that mermaids look like that but keeps his mouth shut this time (ursula told him that to spite ariel)

Also, if he does marry Aurora, Ariel, Zarina and Snow (and maybe Mirage), could their respective sorceresses be their 'first mistress?' As in Aurora gets maleficent to play with and show gratitude, Ariel gets to lord over Ursula and put her in her place, etc. It could work for most, but I'm not sure about Snow. I think mirage would love the Chance to do it to La, or La-in-janes body

It would give opportunities for threesomes on the wedding night

7 hours ago, Strange_idea said:

A few things.

First, it's apparently Rhabdophobia, which is also the fear of being beaten by rods. Also a valid overlord fear. What if in this one, florian has heard the rumours of the tower being used to drain a god and is planning on using it on hiccup and girls. He's been exxagerating the rumours, at first out of petty jealousy then devloping his plan once he gets information. The disney attacks could be to lure him out so he can sneak in, or to provide him with tower gates to try. He could also be jealous of Hiccup wooing one of the elf-territory girls.

Also, i think this hiccup overlord would be smart enough to realise their's something wrong with the elf they keep running into and see through his over-the-top good guy parody, due to exposure to titania and snow. In fact he's frustrates no one else does (the disney people usually do) and snow gently teases him about how far he's come to see that.

Actually IS florian the villain again? Or is there an actual emporor.

Jotaan needs to be involved in the empire in some way. Maybe the devourer is some malformed mindless dragon and jotaan seizes controll over it.

I thought of a tender and maybe a bit funny moment for maleficent and Aurora too:

It idly occured to the dark fairy, that she had failed. That all her efforts for the past century had been thoroughly thwarted by chance and hormones.

She hugged the blonde before her to her chest and smiled as the cupped her head in the crook of her neck.

Aurora paused in the middle of describing the wedding she was preparing.

"Mother? What brought this out of you?"

"Just thinking about how much i care".

Any good? Is the pun too obvious? Too subtle?

I had this idea that Aurora could be shaken and a bit angry after waking up, so she calls maleficent by name, before calling her Godmother after forgiving her and eventually just 'mother'

Also, do you have an idea who Ursula's disguise could be? I had this idea she could send land-ariel after hiccup a couple of times (probably in her own disguise) to sneak in extra attempts, with the idea being she'll trick the girl and swirch places so she can seduce him back at the tower. She takes her voice so she won't spoil the ruse, under the pretense it's apart of the spell and she'll get it back when she either gets a kiss or becomes a mermaid again. 

However, Ariel is too shy and too honest, so she keeps putting his needs first and doing things that cost her her chance insread of taking advantage of him, like standing guard all night at an inn because his party are all tired. Remember me suggesting Alice as a courier, well what if it was ariel? She could communicate messages via a book and writing, and also excitedly show of sketches of cool land things she sees. 

He grows to like strange, adorable mute girl. Ariel wonders why she keeps catching that girl with him (toothless, the harem horder) giving her approving looks (she likes what she sees and approves of her dutiful loyalty). Eventually, ursula disguises them as a mother-daughter pair and tries to seduce him like that. Since she tries it without ariel and throws her out when it doesn't work, ariel feels betrayed and heads home to think. She blames ursula, not hiccup though, and finding him is a happy coincidence when i trouble. She doesn't even realise she spoke to him until he points it out, and doesn't understand the approving nuzzles dragon keepa giving her in front of hiccup.

Alternativelty, ursula could point out at the meeting with valka that she's the only one who hasn't had a turn, which turns into the orgy.

We could also have a callback where hiccup is surprised that mermaids look like that but keeps his mouth shut this time (ursula told him that to spite ariel)

Also, if he does marry Aurora, Ariel, Zarina and Snow (and maybe Mirage), could their respective sorceresses be their 'first mistress?' As in Aurora gets maleficent to play with and show gratitude, Ariel gets to lord over Ursula and put her in her place, etc. It could work for most, but I'm not sure about Snow. I think mirage would love the Chance to do it to La, or La-in-janes body

It would give opportunities for threesomes on the wedding night

These are some good ideas, and you make a fair point about Hiccup noticing something is off about Florian, my plan had been for him to be the emperor, and first encounter Hiccup outside Nordberg leading a group of elves that were preventing the Nordbergians from hunting seals, which they had tried to do mostly in response to bad fishing lately, with Florian trying to provoke fighting between Hiccup and Fey's forces, leading Hiccup to mostly refer to him as 'that annoying elvish halfwit'

2 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

you know what would be great? hiccup agrees with him out of spite and suggests a better foodsource. not sure which at the moment...

Umm... The best I can come up with is the attempted ranching of seals, a nod to the seal 'farms' in Nordberg that the citizens will work after you dominate them

5 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

well, hiccup has been to a lot of places. is there any foodstuff he could introduce from the viking lands or abyss?

If there is it isn't seeing fit to occur to me...

3 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

been meaning to ask you as well, do you have a plan for jasmine or tiana?

Tiana- I think I might have mentioned this, but she alongside Charlotte would be former Empire slaves in charge of the slave rebellion Hiccup either funds or outright starts in the Empire Heartlands

Jasmine- My vague plan had her being sultana of a version of Agrabah inhabited by nagas, mainly inspired by the episode where she gets turned into a naga. Might add Sadira as her right hand woman

That works really well actually. I like sadira, that would be nice.

I do remember discussing tiana with you. i suggested how he could get there, but i meant what will you do with tiana afterwards? when she meets hiccup again?

I thought of a joke you could use, she mentions her grandma Doris’s gingerbread recipe. Doris was a villain in one of the game who made living gingerbread and kidnapped children. Tiana’s history with magic and cooking made me think it could be funny.

I had an idea for a play on jasmine and rose, but idunno, iv’e suggested combining a lot of characters already. you ever see aladdin the series? there’s an episode where jasmine is brainwashed into being a theive’s right-hand woman

here the wiki page: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge_of_the_Desert

9 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

That works really well actually. I like sadira, that would be nice.

I do remember discussing tiana with you. i suggested how he could get there, but i meant what will you do with tiana afterwards? when she meets hiccup again?

I thought of a joke you could use, she mentions her grandma Doris’s gingerbread recipe. Doris was a villain in one of the game who made living gingerbread and kidnapped children. Tiana’s history with magic and cooking made me think it could be funny.

I had an idea for a play on jasmine and rose, but idunno, iv’e suggested combining a lot of characters already. you ever see aladdin the series? there’s an episode where jasmine is brainwashed into being a theive’s right-hand woman

here the wiki page: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge_of_the_Desert

I have watched the show, though it was many a moon ago, and I had forgotten the 'Jasmine is brainwashed to be evil' episode

I had intended for Tiana and Charlotte to have access to a hidden Tower Gate, allowing them to get freed slaves to freedom, and allow them to visit the Tower

9 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

maybe rose was INSPIRED by the legendary scourge of the desert

Uh... Are we talking about the Rose left in charge of Spree?.. Inspired how?..

10 minutes ago, Jwsponky said:

Uh... Are we talking about the Rose left in charge of Spree?.. Inspired how?..

sorry. i meant ruby the theif

10 minutes ago, Jwsponky said:

I had intended for Tiana and Charlotte to have access to a hidden Tower Gate, allowing them to get freed slaves to freedom, and allow them to visit the Tower

a okay. i meant are they to be mistresses, or just allies? do they have a role after they first meet hiccup

2 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

sorry. i meant ruby the theif

a okay. i meant are they to be mistresses, or just allies? do they have a role after they first meet hiccup

I had meant for them to be mistresses, and the idea of Jewel being inspired by 'The Scourge' has merit... Or perhaps she IS the Scourge, the real daughter of Abis Mal?

Though her being a fearsome tale-no-prisoners cuthroat and asking for mercy could clash. It's doable, but tricky.

What if she eacapes in the tower chaos and comes back for the agrabah chapter.

It could be revealed she stole her identity too, and accidentally tries to brg about her title to the original.

Thinking of stuff for tiana amd charlotre.

1 minute ago, Strange_idea said:

Though her being a fearsome tale-no-prisoners cuthroat and asking for mercy could clash. It's doable, but tricky.

What if she eacapes in the tower chaos and comes back for the agrabah chapter.

It could be revealed she stole her identity too, and accidentally tries to brg about her title to the original.

Eh, that is true…

On an unrelated note, I remembered a character I found by accident on the Disney wiki that I might try and add to the story…

Apparently some of the animated Disney movies had comics that went with them, and The Little Mermaid had one called The Serpentteen, which featured the Moray, merfolk with the tails of moray eels, and the electric eel's (which incidentally is neither sea dwelling, or actualky an eel, its a member of the knifefish family, so named because most of the members resemble the blade of a knife in outline), whose princess was named Celia, and was rather similar to Ariel in personality, and when Ariel and Celia first met after Ariel had crossed the trench that marked the border of Moray lands, the first time members of their species had met in generations, Celia tried to catch Ariel for a pet, not realising Ariel was sentient, somewhat similar to how a human might keep a monkey as a pet

That is interesting.... and works well with an idea i had for ariel. What is instead of trying to go through the everlight jungle...  AT FIRST, they go through later..... Ariel offers to show him a way through atlantica, and when the get there serpenteen are hunting mermaids for pets.

For a twist, ariel could step up into the royal role by negotiating a treaty and return, winning hiccup not one but TWO undrrsea kingdoms.

Yeah, disney was big on comics. Winnie the pooh was weird, he had sheldon cooper's abrasive personality.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.