Click Here!

Hiccup the Overlord discussion thread

Jwsponky

okay, but not right away. we need to spread out his first and second visits to the heartland.

It could also be the tower florian uses to slip in and out of, and why he;s able to follow hiccup. that could actually set up a twist, where by rescuing the rebellions florian sets up the end somewhere else.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

okay, but not right away. we need to spread out his first and second visits to the heartland.

It could also be the tower florian uses to slip in and out of, and why he;s able to follow hiccup. that could actually set up a twist, where by rescuing the rebellions florian sets up the end somewhere else.

I admit that the possibility of spies slipping in alongside the freed slaves had not occurred to me, and the main reason for the idea of the fort would've been to cut off, or at least restrict, there'd probably be land trade routes as well, food to the capital, being the opening move of a fairly long seige

2 hours ago, Strange_idea said:

Yeah.... did i write too much? I feel a bit guilty but i really liked where this was going. I did try to invite people to join.

Also, good to see you! How are you? And did you like anything you saw here?

Meh, don't feel guilty, suggestions and opinions I asked for, and suggestions and opinions you gave

So, while i stand by dark legends not giving us mich to work with, if we mix the voodoo ladybfrom princess and the frof and dorris the witch, we could have her teach tiana to make livijg gingerbread men as couriers and soldiers. They'd make great underground agents for the resistance, they're completely disposable and hiccup's reaction would be hilarious 

If you've seen firefly you know how much power and knowledge charlotte potentially has. Though as 'head of the union" tiana probably hears all the gossip. People ignore servants and slaves, they tend to tslk in front of them.

Though with charlotte, they'd probably brag about their posisition or 'secret orders' to make themselves feel big. With tiana's gossip access confriming which is real or empty talk she could know almost everything in the empire. Once she gets started of course.

I feel we should mix the frog thing in, but i'm not sure how. Maybe she's turned into a frog the first time hiccup comes by and charlotte forces him to stay until she's changed back.

9 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

So, while i stand by dark legends not giving us mich to work with, if we mix the voodoo ladybfrom princess and the frof and dorris the witch, we could have her teach tiana to make livijg gingerbread men as couriers and soldiers. They'd make great underground agents for the resistance, they're completely disposable and hiccup's reaction would be hilarious 

If you've seen firefly you know how much power and knowledge charlotte potentially has. Though as 'head of the union" tiana probably hears all the gossip. People ignore servants and slaves, they tend to tslk in front of them.

Though with charlotte, they'd probably brag about their posisition or 'secret orders' to make themselves feel big. With tiana's gossip access confriming which is real or empty talk she could know almost everything in the empire. Once she gets started of course.

I feel we should mix the frog thing in, but i'm not sure how. Maybe she's turned into a frog the first time hiccup comes by and charlotte forces him to stay until she's changed back.

The idea of the slaves overhearing gossip has merit, but I must admit the only firefly I am aware of that has any connection to Charlotte is the character Ray who happens to be from the same movie...

4 hours ago, Strange_idea said:

Yeah.... did i write too much? I feel a bit guilty but i really liked where this was going. I did try to invite people to join.

Also, good to see you! How are you? And did you like anything you saw here?

Don't be guilty, its good to see somany sugestions. Im fine btw

I meant the series firelfy. The line vetween geisha.and prostitute has blurred even further and they've unionised. You don't want yo tick off the Intergalactic pleasure union. She's a very useful characyer for infiltration, sweet talking, high society knowledge etc. And also good with a gun

Hey RED_LIGHT_ZONE. What do you think of the ideas?

2 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

I meant the series firelfy. The line vetween geisha.and prostitute has blurred even further and they've unionised. You don't want yo tick off the Intergalactic pleasure union. She's a very useful characyer for infiltration, sweet talking, high society knowledge etc. And also good with a gun

Hey RED_LIGHT_ZONE. What do you think of the ideas?

I have heard of said series, I have never watched it though

It's worth it. It was cancelled criminally short, but would have been joss whedon's magnum pus if it had kept going. Jus make sure you watch in the right order, the network idiots messed up eposode order, among.other things. Train job comes second. They showwd the pilot halfway through the season

1 minute ago, Strange_idea said:

It's worth it. It was cancelled criminally short, but would have been joss whedon's magnum pus if it had kept going. Jus make sure you watch in the right order, the network idiots messed up eposode order, among.other things. Train job comes second. They showwd the pilot halfway through the season

Okay... I assume this 'Joss Whedon' is a director of some manner?..

Yes. He's a television director famous for mixing genres or doing twists on thrm his work typically has an urban spin or uses casual conversation to geat effect, forgoing the grammar-ness to acheive a casualification of speaking. Like that

Heavy pop culture influences

He did buffy, the first couple of avengers movies, angel, dollhouse, doctor horrible's sing along blog and others

Funny thing is whem he wrote his first script, they thought he was an idiot for trying to be scary and funny at the same time and micro-managed it so bad the actors were campaigning against a sequel even on set. Then they let him do his own thing on tv and the rest is history.

Any ideas in the frog thing?

12 minutes ago, Strange_idea said:

Yes. He's a television director famous for mixing genres or doing twists on thrm his work typically has an urban spin or uses casual conversation to geat effect, forgoing the grammar-ness to acheive a casualification of speaking. Like that

Heavy pop culture influences

He did buffy, the first couple of avengers movies, angel, dollhouse, doctor horrible's sing along blog and others

Funny thing is whem he wrote his first script, they thought he was an idiot for trying to be scary and funny at the same time and micro-managed it so bad the actors were campaigning against a sequel even on set. Then they let him do his own thing on tv and the rest is history.

Any ideas in the frog thing?

Of those, I've only heard of the Avengers... and only seen the first one of them…

Drawing a blank on how the transformation would be brought about...

Darn.... thought it would be a good way to hint that the empire isn't as anti magic as it seems.

Maybe there's a slight leak from the vat into the sewers/slave town and  tiana gets exposed. A quarantine could be set up blocking her from getting to the witch granny, which stalls hiccup and forces him to get to know them and cause a distraction, leading to his starting the rebellion.

Charlotte is probably very hands about the attempt on so as to save tiana quicker. And probably carrying tiana.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.