Click Here!

George Glass' Transparency Thread

GeorgeGlass

My Helluva Boss fic, “Heaven Help You,” is posted! When the I.M.P. team goes to Earth to assassinate a movie star, a cherub makes Loona an offer she can’t refuse.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that my “Little Rose” story, which FINALLY has a title (“A Little Family Trip”), is now in beta, so that should be seeing the light of day soon.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

I know I said I would post the final chapter of “Stallion” this week, but when I got to what I had originally planned to be the end, I decided that what I had written wasn’t enough. I’ve made some more progress since then, and I expect to have the chapter ready in the next few days.

As of now, the List of Twenty is a mere 18 stories. At this time, I find myself more interested in working on things that are already in progress than on anything completely new. (That could change at any time, of course.) That may be because some of those stories have a lot of parts to them – most notably “Smooshed” (with a planned 18 chapters) and “Third Dimension” (which will have 7 chapters, but they will all be long). 

Another upcoming project I should mention: Recently, I posted a journal entry on Inkbunny stating that once I have 500 followers there, I will have a story raffle for them and write a story for the winner. I've done this twice before on Inkbunny, for which I wrote "Leilaya's Evening" (which starred the winner's OC) and "A Sweet Little Girl Like You" (because the winner wanted a rapey story involving a tanuki and a de-aged starlet).

In any case, I currently have 499 followers on Inkbunny, so that trigger could be pulled at any time.

Guest Star Wars player 1

hi it’s me, I just want to say hi and also give you my review of your Helluva Boss story ‘Heaven Help You’ so please enjoy :) 

I recently have gotten into this series when the sixth episode came online I thought it was interesting and Stolas and Blitzo became an interesting couple to look into and later on I found some scenes where Stolas just talks dirty, so dirty in fact that he has to be beeped :) that actually is kinda funny. Anyway on to the story, I like how you introduced moxie and his , ahem, problem and Loona has her own problem as well. I also liked how you did a good job accurately portraying moxie and Millie’s relationship in this story, they are a really cute wholesome couple and I’m pretty sure Blitzo always has a camera around to capture those moments :) the next thing I liked was Stolas’s phone call to Blitzo :) I thought you did a great job of describing what Stolas would say in a phone call like that :) in one episode he said something about Jelly Sandwiches and now he said something about a Burrito, hmm he seems to have a food fetish as well :) now on to the really good part, the sex scene, I really found it hot how the cherub changed into a unicorn and Loona got to finally get rid of her problem by having doggystle sex with him I thought that was really hot :) I also liked how everyone got affected by the scented mist of Loons and Collin’s sex :) I liked how Millie and moxie had a rather traditional sex scene like a married couple would and Blitzo had sex with the Human Sylvia, I wonder if Stolas would approve of that and join in or tear Sylvia to shreds? :) Anyway, when it was all done I liked how Loona was acting funny and drunk from that :) and I really loved how Moxxie got his, um, ‘Moxie’ back :) I thought that was really sweet and I loved how Millie told him that she didn’t care about his problem and that she loved him either way :) that’s just another example of how wholesome their relationship is :) I like how Blitzo wasn’t even phased by what happened in the end :) so this is my review for ‘Heaven Help You’ I really enjoyed it and thought it was a really hot story :) I hope you have enjoyed reading this review and hope you are doing well :) oh and I also heard the update on your Little Rose sequel story and am very excited for it, I really can’t wait to see what happens in the ‘Little Family Trip’ I also don’t know if you did this one purpose but adding ‘little’ to the title makes sense since the first story had ‘Little’ in it as well :) bye and have a nice day.

Hey, SWP1! I appreciate your giving “Heaven Help You” its very first review (on any platform). 

That sixth episode (the one about the government agents) is probably my favorite. And I love those bleeped-out conversations between Blitzo and Stolas, which is why I decided right from the start that “Heaven Help You” had to include one.  Only later did I realize that it was also the perfect way to separate Blitzo from Loona during her encounter with Collin. Of course, Loona getting horsefucked (okay, unicorn-fucked) was really the idea that inspired it, because I think Loona is hot.

I liked how Millie and moxie had a rather traditional sex scene like a married couple would and Blitzo had sex with the Human Sylvia, I wonder if Stolas would approve of that and join in or tear Sylvia to shreds? 

Oh, I don’t think it’s either/or. :)

Writing these characters was a blast for me, because Vivziepop has developed them so well in the space of just, what, 8 episodes? The Moxxie/Millie relationship, Blitzo’s cynicism and crassness and the different way he treats each of his employees, Moxxie’s nervousness and prissiness combined with his underlying capacity for badassery, Loona’s baseline hostility, and Millie’s sweetness and talent for extreme violence are all really fun toys to play with.

In any case, thanks again for the review!

“Stallion” is finished at last. In Chapter 5: Contracts, Mace fucks a young girl who's home alone. Later, his two live-in lovers put on a show for him. There is also a short epilogue.

So far, I seem to be on track for finishing all the things I wanted to finish in January/February. My main focus will now move to the next Power Arcane story and to chapter 1 of my somewhat dark Phineas and Ferb fic “Third Dimension.”

• 2 weeks later...

So, updates:

Chapter 2 of "Smooshed" is fully drafted and will soon go off to beta.

Chapter 1 of my Phineas and Ferb story "Third Dimension" should be ready to post within the next week.

I've just started work on a new Big Hero 6 story titled "Augmented." It's in the very early stages, so it will probably be some months before any of it sees the light of day.

A question for anyone who might be interested in reading that story: The story will involve sex between Hiro and all of the major female characters, but I'm also thinking of including one minor character: Mayor Saito. Would that be of interest, or should I skip her? She will appear in the story for plot-related reasons, but including a sex scene with her is not necessary to the plot. 

The first chapter of my Phineas and Ferb story “Into the Third Dimension” is posted! An accident with one of her brothers’ inventions sends Candace to another dimension—one where girls and women are nothing more than property. But is this place a living hell, or a strange kind of heaven?

Chapter 1: A New Dimension

So at this point, I've just got 2 things left to post to meet my goals for January-February: the seventh Power Arcane story (titled "Eldridge") and "Loli Gras." These stories have taken a while to write because they're both fairly long -- each will be >7,000 words by the time it’s finished -- and fairly research-intensive. I definitely know a bit more about the US Marine Corps, Afghanistan, and Mardi Gras krewes and balls than I did before. 

The next piece of The Power Arcane is posted! A US Marine in the Middle East finds himself protecting a young girl and is forced to overcome his denial about who and what he is.

Story 7: Eldridge

In other news, I expect to post "Loli Gras" on Thursday. After that, probably the next thing I'll do is send chapter 3 of "Smooshed" off to beta.

Here are my tentative goals for things to post in March:

• The next 2-3 chapters of "Smooshed" 
  • Chapter 2 of "Into the Third Dimension"
  • The first 2 chapters of "The Red Day" (that original story about a town hit by a gas attack that turns every male into a mindless rapist)
  • The as-yet untitled Loud House story I'm writing for the winner of my story raffle on Inkbunny

So, status update:

--The winner of my 500-watcher raffle on Inkbunny asked for a Loud House/Casagrandes story in which Lincoln impregnates Ronnie Anne (who is domming him) while both of their families watch. I wasn’t sure what would be a plausible way to make that happen, so I consulted with Fairy Slayer and Jomahawk, and from our combined thoughts came up with the idea of doing a fanfic within a fanfic, in which all of this happens in a fantasy story that Ronnie Anne is writing. So I started writing that. But when the raffle winner asked to see what I’d written so far, he didn’t like it and asked for a straight-up AU story instead. So now I’m working on that. It may or may not be ready this month. And I’m still planning to finish the original story. 

--Chapter 3 of “Smooshed” is in beta, but because of technical difficulties I’m not sure when it will be ready to post.

--I’ve got tons of text for chapter 2 of “Into the Third Dimension,” but it needs to be sorted out and the gaps filled in.

Chapter 2 of “Into the Third Dimension” has become The Thing That Wouldn’t Die. It’s over 12,000 words now and still not finished. Not that it will necessarily be that long, because I’ll probably cut some stuff, but I have no idea when it’s actually going to be ready to go to beta, let alone to post. 

On the other hand, chapter 2 of “The Red Day” should be ready to post tomorrow. And chapter 4 of “Smooshed” is in beta.

Guest ITMarro
On 3/19/2022 at 10:00 AM, GeorgeGlass said:

Chapter 2 of “Into the Third Dimension” has become The Thing That Wouldn’t Die. It’s over 12,000 words now and still not finished. Not that it will necessarily be that long, because I’ll probably cut some stuff, but I have no idea when it’s actually going to be ready to go to beta, let alone to post. 

On the other hand, chapter 2 of “The Red Day” should be ready to post tomorrow. And chapter 4 of “Smooshed” is in beta.

How are things going if I may ask?

2 hours ago, Guest ITMarro said:

How are things going if I may ask?

Well, things are taking a little longer than expected with chapter 2 of “The Red Day,” so now I expect to post it tomorrow instead of today. On the other hand, chapter 4 of “Smooshed” is back from beta, and now it’s posted!

Chapter 4: Four-Warned Is Four-Armed

As for “Third Dimension,” I’m just slogging through chapter 2 as best I can, trying to write all the text that needs to be written. Then I’ll go through it and prune anything that looks like filler.

I feel like I have finally hit my stride with "Depravity Falls": After writing a lot of random text for various chapters, I have finally outlined the thing and run the outline by Eh Steve, who is my alpha and beta reader for this story. I should be ready to start posting chapters in 2 months or so.

Meanwhile, "Smooshed" continues apace. I've finished chapter 5; I just need to give it a read-through before it goes off to beta. That said, it's been pointed out to me that there are continuity errors in the sex scenes of one or more of the existing chapters, so I'll need to go back and look for those.

Chapter 2 of “Third Dimension” continues to drag on (15k words and counting). I was hoping to post it by the end of the month, but that seems unlikely now. 

On the other hand, chapter 3 of "The Red Day" should be posted tomorrow.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.