Click Here!

Walkin' in a Writer's Wonderland 2017

Tahn

The weather outside is frightful, but the stories inside are so delightful. And while the twinkling lights are bright, let us write, let us write, let us write.

It’s time to tell us your best Winter Holiday Tale! It’s time for Walkin’ in a Writer’s Wonderland, a collection of one shot original fiction with a Winter Holiday theme from our wonderful wordsmiths here on Adult-fanfiction.org.

Guidlines:

• One Shot (Max. 50k words)
  • Holiday element (Christmas, New Years, Yule, Hanukkah, Santa, Reindeer, Elves, menorah, mistletoe, New Year's Eve, Thanksgiving, Turkey, Family... all of that crap. )
  • Original Fiction
  • At the top each story MUST include the tags for your content.
  • At the bottom include a link to your profile.

Before you add your story please add a 255 character summary of your content here in your post declaring your interest.

On the 20th of December, I will post in the archives a story titled "Walkin’ in a Writer’s Wonderland 2017" You may add more than one story as long as it fits the general winter holiday theme. Also, the story does not have to be sexual in nature.

If you're interested please reply with your pen name on the archives, a short description of what you might write about and the title, if you don't have a title that's fine just put (unknown). I will keep track here of those authors interested.

Happy whatever you celebrate peeps. Have fun. Merry Writing.

• Desiderius Price – TBD
  • CloverReef Title: Talking Dogs (working title) Summary: Emily’s having a great Christmas! Her scam charity is going well, and she has a truckload of donated electronics for ‘sick children’ on their way to a black market dealer. But out in the middle of nowhere, on a deserted Nevada highway, a little distracted driving lands her in an unbelievable situation. 

• Kokoa_b - TBD

• BronxWench – TBD

• marley_station – Possible entry, undetermined at this time

• Tcr – TBD

Edited by Tahn

My Archive Pen name is now PlagueRat

Already got one story ready for this. Might add another. 

Story: Talking Dogs

Holiday theme: takes place on christmas, involves christmas gifts and the big man himself makes an appearance! 

Warning: Nosex, micd

Summary: Emily’s having a great Christmas! Her scam charity is going well, and she has a truckload of donated electronics for ‘sick children’ on their way to a black market dealer. But out in the middle of nowhere, on a deserted Nevada highway, a little distracted driving lands her in an unbelievable situation. 

Edited by CloverReef
Prettying it up for y'all

I’m in… I suppose. I’ll fill in the details a bit later: have to figure out a story to submit :D 

Eureka! I figured it out!

Name: KoKoa B

Title: Joy to the World (part of the Liquid Lust storyline from Halloween)

Holiday Theme: The event takes place on Christmas 

Warning: NoSex

Summary: Eric invites Jamila’s family over for Christmas dinner where they learn of what the two hid from everyone. 

I had to edit and rethink because I want to actually post the Liquid Lust story in its entirety on here eventually. With my original idea, it would be very hard to do so here: have a small short :D

Edited by KoKoa_B

Okay, I'm definitely in.

Story: One Last Gift

Holiday theme: Takes place around Christmas...  I believe the description to my beta was 'A messed up Christmas Carol'.

Warning: Nosex

Summary: Full of anger and hate for the Christmas season after the death of his love a year earlier, Daniel Jacobsen has become a grinch of sorts.  But after several drinks at the local bar, he might change his tune with a strange encounter.

Edited by Tcr
Changed and updated from prior post.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.