Click Here!

2017 Adoptions: give and take

RozeMoon

Since most of the “adoption page” is covered in really old adoption that kinda left us all hanging with weather on whether or not they were still up for grabs and generally old info. I felt I’d start this thread!! Here feel free to post any stories you want to give up for adoption by saying “For adoption:Title” If you want to adopt say “Will adopt”, then you can use the info box to say what stories you’re looking for. While I realize we do have an official AdS area as I said it’s exceedingly outdated. 

Guest Hide_My_Sins

For adoption: Red’s Sex-venture (after I upload chapter 2), Brandon’s Hos, and Calem’s XXX Adventure.

The reason for this is because of all the other writing projects I have to do. I can’t focus on these, and don’t want them to go to waste.

1 hour ago, Guest Hide_My_Sins said:

For adoption: Red’s Sex-venture (after I upload chapter 2), Brandon’s Hos, and Calem’s XXX Adventure.

The reason for this is because of all the other writing projects I have to do. I can’t focus on these, and don’t want them to go to waste.

We really do need you to follow the procedures for this section of the forum. You can find the format here, and you should start a new thread to list the story or stories to be adopted.

While we appreciate many of the threads are old, we still need to follow the proper format so all the relevant information is available in one place. Otherwise, it’s just too hard to go back and forth when we need to transfer ownership of a story. Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.