Click Here!

Finding a Labyrinth Fanfic

Guest Nadidas

Guest Nadidas

If anybody knows what on earth this fanfiction is called I would be very grateful.

All that I can recall is that, towards the end, Sarah eventually escapes from the Underground to find that a evil doppelgänger has murdered her family and that she is a fugitive. She eventually gets arrested  ( i think some inmates were trying to get some from her and shouting flirts when she went past them) and Jareth is all up in her junk like “YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT UP HERE”  so she eventually agrees to return to the Underground. 

I hope so badly that i didn’t imagine this all :huh:

Thankyou <3

• 1 month later...
Guest Jetredgirl
On 10/22/2016 at 11:05 PM, Guest Nadidas said:

If anybody knows what on earth this fanfiction is called I would be very grateful.

All that I can recall is that, towards the end, Sarah eventually escapes from the Underground to find that a evil doppelgänger has murdered her family and that she is a fugitive. She eventually gets arrested  ( i think some inmates were trying to get some from her and shouting flirts when she went past them) and Jareth is all up in her junk like “YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT UP HERE”  so she eventually agrees to return to the Underground. 

I hope so badly that i didn’t imagine this all :huh:

Thankyou <3

It is called “Just As I can Be So Cruel” by Chemical Love. It was removed by the author from FFN and is not on any other fanfic site. [offsite location redacted]

I don’t know if I am allowed to post an actual link so that is the best I can do.

Regards, 

Jetredgirl

Edited by BronxWench

If an author has removed a story, we ask that you do not post links to anywhere it has been posted without the author’s express knowledge and consent. There are many reasons authors remove stories, and it is our position at AFF to respect their wishes.

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.