Click Here!

So what's popular to write for now?

SniperJoe

I've been writing here and there for different anime and games, and I've done ok. But what's the movement of the readership these days?

What's hot to write for right now? I straight up just want to go where there is much review potential.

Still Naruto? Harry Potter?

It'll be an odd decision if it's something I'm not familiar with.

By the way, in an attempt to forestall any debates on it, my reason for wanting to write just for reviews is based on just being equally pleased to write anything. The response is the only changing factor.

Harry Potter remains lively.

Star Wars will see a brief resurgence with the release of the latest movie.

Naruto is waning, which may be a blessing considering some of what's been posted there (Kushina's a slut, Naruto's a cuckold, and some idiot called lala wants everyone writing for Naruto to kill themselves unless they write the One Twu Pairing, which is apparently Sasuke x Sakura).

Vampires, were-creatures, and shifters are always popular, especially if the vampires, weres, and shifters are all sleeping with each other against clan law/tradition/decree (otherwise known as the Romeo and Juliet/Julian trope).

F/F is gaining popularity, while M/M is a perennial favorite.

Your mileage may vary, but that's what I see on a weekly basis while sweeping the archive. :lol: