Click Here!

Recommendations please: Giant Spider sex stories?

JayDee

I've seen the first parts of TDM's and all of Deathstalker's so I wondered if anybody can please recommend any by any other author, any theme from WAFF to rape as long as elements 1) Giant Spiders, 2) Lots of sex with said oversized arachnids, 3) 18+ age characters.

I'm very happy to see original story recs and that is why I picked this section for story search, but it doesn't have to be original category, I'll try fandom stories too, but it would be silly to start a thread in every fandom with spiders asking for recs!

And also, I would really prefer to get recs based on stories readers have read and enjoyed rather than just from users with five minutes spare who've searched "spiders" and copy/pasted the first link - just to save you the time as much as anything as I already have that search method covered!

Thank you for your time in reading this and thanks in advance for any recs.

Okay, so I'm not really an arachnophobe, but given the enormous spiders in Dragon Age, hells, in any D&D based fic, I'd imagine there are some out there. I just can't recall any, although I'm having a sudden urge to write something with driders...

Edited by BronxWench

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Boondoxgirl

I dunno if you care about m/f/ or m/m but a fun m/m series Is Mark Alder's Border World's Saga in which the alien love interest is a giant spider. The downside though is that its not a free book. I hope this helps you:)

Here's the goodreads link so you can take a look at the first book:http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10300132-the-nourisher

DA:Origins Morrigan in her spider form also counts as giant spider.

Just throwing that out there in case anybody knows of any stories using that angle... I think Zevran would take a shot.

well magus has giant robot spiders in his story, they haven't had sex yet, tend to just shoot people, but you never know ;)

Just let me get past the Christmas thing in the shoutbox, and we'll see if I can't work up a little SpiderMorrigan/Zevran action, or perhaps a nicely romantic encounter with a drider... :D

I dunno if you care about m/f/ or m/m but a fun m/m series Is Mark Alder's Border World's Saga in which the alien love interest is a giant spider. The downside though is that its not a free book. I hope this helps you:)

Here's the goodreads link so you can take a look at the first book:http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10300132-the-nourisher

Thanks for the tip! I'm perfectly happy to read M/M, I'll check it out.

• 6 years later...
Guest the corner of my mind

Imagije giant spiders with the bodies shaped like penuses and balls as the drooping torso. They are the result of a genetic  error. They were created to breed with humans and the breeding is always the woman with a 3 foot penus ploughing thru her vagina and ass and releasing his seed that squirts out her mouth and nose and drools out all her cavities. The scientist realizes his error making the giant penus arachnids driven to rape and reproduce!!!! This story is out there somewhere.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.