Click Here!

lost draco/harry

Guest adhara

Guest adhara
I had read a ff but can not find it anymore.

Plot: Auror and harry draco compartment undercover at a party of Death Eaters. harry gets pregnant, because of the Polyjuice. ginny gets angry vue that harry abordisca but harry ginny leaves and becomes engaged to draco.

help me

thaks

Harry has a miscarriage or abortion and Ginny's wicked pissed, but Harry leaves and gets engaged to Draco.

How Jane Austin didn't get to that one first, we may never know. That was assuming abordisca is a typo for abortisca. It may be that it is actually a sex act so extreme it has no direct translation in English. Without using Kentucky dialect words.

Harry has a miscarriage or abortion and Ginny's wicked pissed, but Harry leaves and gets engaged to Draco.

How Jane Austin didn't get to that one first, we may never know. That was assuming abordisca is a typo for abortisca. It may be that it is actually a sex act so extreme it has no direct translation in English. Without using Kentucky dialect words.

:spit:

I hope the story's found for the original poster, I assumed it was a google translate (or similar. I remember thinking altavista's babel fish was a neat idea. Now people say "Alta what?") based request. For this kind of thing google translate seems to work pretty well and I got the OP's meaning but sadly can't help 'em with the fic. If I wanted help on an Italian language forum though, that's pretty much what I'd do!

Where this may be of use to some other users is this:

When you use Google Translate to put Japanese in your story, the first post in this thread is approximately what the Japanese readers will see. And react like Lissa. So just use a translation convention. Or have characters shout "Nintendo!" instead.

My French is rusty enough that I often need to check a word in Google Translame, but at least I know the language structure, which puts me miles past Translame. It mutilates Japanese with great zeal, however.

I'm still giggling, however, at the Kentucky dialect words, which pretty much sums up Kentucky in a nutshell unless you're old money Horse People or Tobacco People.

Guest cassidy
maybe she don't speak english, as me.

however i don't have read this ff, but i very curious!!

well, i understand, Harry is Auror and pregnant, draco is the father. ginny,ex-girlfriend is angry!!

so help us

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.