Click Here!

Challenge: Fū makes a "friend"

Guest Spyash2

Guest Spyash2

Challenge: Fū wanted to make some friends with new people she had never met before.

An OC shinobi - either from Takigakure, or other Hidden Villages - takes advantage of this, and tricks Fū into fucking him. The OC has to have a large cock, and completely dominates Fū while making her addicted to the deep pounding he's giving her.

This can be a one shot or a full story where the OC turns Fū into his personal fuck toy. Chōmei has to take over Fū and get involved at one point - Chōmei has to be female or genderless, but has a feminine voice - as she/it realized what is happen to her/its container. Only for it to be completely and utterly dominated and addicted to the OC's dick too.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Interesting concept Spyash2, as far as I am aware of this is a unique concept: a smut fic with Fu as the focus does sound intriguing. I hope to see someone take you up on it.

Guest Spyash2

Well seeing as there aren't any smut fics with Fū I decided to come up with a challange for one. Hopefully someone out there will take this up. A one shot is optional after all.

• 2 months later...

It sometimes takes a while for someone to decide to take on a challenge. You may see more interest now that summer is upon us, so don't give up on the idea yet. :)

Guest Spyash2

I actually have some challanges on here that people can take on. However no one has taken them yet. Which is sad considering a lot of them are considered to be good or interesting ideas.

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/59598-challenge-naruto-summoning-malfunction/

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/60008-challange-naruto-kunoichi-domination/

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/59512-tailed-beast-conquest/

• 2 weeks later...

I could theoretically write this story, but im not really good in English... Reading does not make big problems, but writing... Unless I write it in my language and Insert here ... Possibly I throw it into the google translator and someone will improve the text. What do you think?

Guest Spyash2

I could theoretically write this story, but im not really good in English... Reading does not make big problems, but writing... Unless I write it in my language and Insert here ... Possibly I throw it into the google translator and someone will improve the text. What do you think?

Well I think you're pretty good in English right now. Despite it not being your native tongue.

I'd say go with trying your best at doing the story in english. Hell, if you're reading english stories then writing in english should be a piece of cake for you.

All you basically have to do is write it down, re-read the story and if you see any mistakes or any grammer mistakes you can make improvements or add more onto it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.