Click Here!

Tailed Beast Conquest

Guest Spyash2

Guest Spyash2

I really want to see a Naruto story where the Tailed Beasts from 1 to 10 are all female and Naruto - depending on his age - has to stop them from causing chaos by conquering them through fucking them into submission.

All the Tailed beasts have to have two forms: their Tailed Beast form and a humanoid form - with the Juubi being the only one to have a completely human form with this appearance or somewhere close to it http://rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/18dade8f5e97f4aaeb51e14cbf5e6ea8/961600%20-%20Juubi%20NHunter%20Naruto.jpg their human(oid) form has to be within the age range of 16 to 29' and can be based on already existing characters from different franchises/manga/anime, Firefox Ahri from League of Legends for Kyuubi humanoid form for example.

All of the Tailed Beasts have to be arrogant to the point of disbelief that someone has dared to challange them, even if it is through unconventinal means. By the time Naruto is finished fucking the Tailed Beast into submission, they are to be addicted to his cock and are willing to sell out their sisters just so Naruto would fuck them stupid again.

Each time Naruto completes a conquest, he gains a tattoo on his arm that acts as a storage and summoning seal for the sole purpose of containing the Tailed Beasts or bringing them to his location whenever he wants. Naruto would be a kind hearted individual who'll treat the Tailed Beasts as people. However to those he hasn't conquered as of yet, he'll act arrogant and taunt them in order to quicken his victory.

If you want to have the other Tailed Beasts help Naruto conquer their sibling, then that will be aloud.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest crowfeast1405

Hey its me, so I took a look at your challenge and I can say I'm interested but you're going to have to show me the guidlines for this story you want me to do because I don't just want to make a story but I want to make you happy with it.

Guest Spyash2

Hey its me, so I took a look at your challenge and I can say I'm interested but you're going to have to show me the guidlines for this story you want me to do because I don't just want to make a story but I want to make you happy with it.

Guidelines, eh? I can do that.

The Mangekyo Sharingan is ineffective against the Tailed Beasts. So there are no Jinchuuriki and because they are part of a primordial being, they are far too powerful to be sealed away. No one is capable of stopping them through ethical means. Because of this they're arrogant. So the mere idea of someone challenging them - even if it is through fucking them - is unthinkable.

As for their human-like appearance? Use already existing characters from differnet franchises: Firefox Ahri from League of Legends as Kurama's human form. Luciela from Claymore for Matatabi's. Etc.

I'm giving you a lot of leeway to this story, but if you want things to be simplier then you can have each chapter dedicated to a Tailed Beast. You can do them in order from weakest to strongest (1 - 10) , or from strongest to weakest (10 - 1).

Anything else?

Guest crowfeast1405

Do you want this to take place during some of the canon episodes or just random encounters; in a sense. Like Naruto is visiting the Land of Wind when he encounters Shukaku instead of fighting her he offers a battle through sex. Something like that?

Guest Spyash2

Do you want this to take place during some of the canon episodes or just random encounters; in a sense. Like Naruto is visiting the Land of Wind when he encounters Shukaku instead of fighting her he offers a battle through sex. Something like that?

They're random encounters. The Tailed Beasts are constantly on the move so Naruto could encounter The Nine Tails in the Land of Wind or the Three Tails in the Land of Fire.

They sometimes travel together as well. And because they have a human form they can hide their extra appendages through a veil of their own chakra to blend in with the populace.

Naruto shouldn't just offer a battle through sex, since he hasn't conquered he'll challenge them. He has to be arrogant and cocky towards them when they first meet. He'll taunt them while they're fucking not to antagonise, but to speed up his victory. He's not that stupid.

Guest crowfeast1405

So he basically taunts them and they eventually challenge him to a battle of sex to show they are superior to him but he ends up screwing them into submission.

Guest Spyash2

So he basically taunts them and they eventually challenge him to a battle of sex to show they are superior to him but he ends up screwing them into submission.

Basically yeah. But by the time he is finished with them they are addicted to his dick and will do anything to feel it inside of them again. Even selling out their own sisters.

Another thing: You can give the human forms of the Tailed Beasts your own designs except for the 10th and 2nd Tailed Beasts.

The human form for the Ten Tails looks like this: http://rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/18dade8f5e97f4aaeb51e14cbf5e6ea8/961600%20-%20Juubi%20NHunter%20Naruto.jpg

The Human Form for the Two Tails is this: http://img15.deviantart.net/24a3/i/2008/242/0/5/claymore___santa_luciella_by_moemichan.jpg

Guest Spyash2

Basically yeah. But by the time he is finished with them they are addicted to his dick and will do anything to feel it inside of them again. Even selling out their own sisters.

Another thing: You can give the human forms of the Tailed Beasts your own designs except for the 10th and 2nd Tailed Beasts.

The human form for the Ten Tails looks like this: http://rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/18dade8f5e97f4aaeb51e14cbf5e6ea8/961600%20-%20Juubi%20NHunter%20Naruto.jpg

The Human Form for the Two Tails is this: http://img15.deviantart.net/24a3/i/2008/242/0/5/claymore___santa_luciella_by_moemichan.jpg

The Human Form for Matatabi is Luciela from Claymore.

Guest crowfeast1405

So just to be sure I got this; The tail beast are feared throughout the land and they are unopposed. Naruto eventually runs into most of them, they take the form of women from other shows, he taunts them then they challenge him to a battle with sex. Naruto fucks them into oblivion and they become addicted to his dick and will do anything for him. He treats them with kindness and eventually conquers all of them.

Am I missing anything here?

Guest Spyash2

So just to be sure I got this; The tail beast are feared throughout the land and they are unopposed. Naruto eventually runs into most of them, they take the form of women from other shows, he taunts them then they challenge him to a battle with sex. Naruto fucks them into oblivion and they become addicted to his dick and will do anything for him. He treats them with kindness and eventually conquers all of them.

Am I missing anything here?

Nope, that's it.

Guest crowfeast1405

OK then I will take you're challenge but it might be a while before I get done with it but I'll post it here when I'm finished with the first chapter.

• 2 months later...
Guest Spyash2
On 10/9/2016 at 10:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

Does anyone know when crowfeast will put up first chapter?

Nope. Just give him some time. He is working on like, four different stories so don’t be surprised if he’s taking a little long. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.