Click Here!

Kushina Uzumaki Slut of sluts!

Guest Jordo

@Gilgamesh These are all great ideas, the plan for the train chapter was for it to be for work and they were doing a secret social experiment but it could be done where its just some random guy, or maybe loads of random guys filming.

I haven't got an account yet or written anything yet either, I'm just brainstorming ideas. I like to have a solid outline of what I'm doing before I start so I don't get writers block. Since both of these are meant to be long series aswell thats probably a good idea. If you have any other ideas for chapters for any stories don't hesitate to tell me. I like your long posts aswell, they are worth reading.

You also mentioned before Hinata being an aspiring reporter, makes me wonder what would make her desire that position. Is she a lowkey slutty nympho aswell?

I also wonder how Naruto would interact with people who have banged his mom, say the camera guy who loves Kushina and has sex with at the end, how old would he be, older, younger or the same age as Naruto? Maybe the camera guy has been to Kushina's house at some point and met Naruto, if so what was their interaction like?

Guest Necrohunter15

As for Naruto being embarrassed I kind of like the idea that he is somewhat embarrased by her antics since none of the other guys mothers are like that (maybe there could be a few more slutty reporters like Tsunade and Mei and they all form a threesome). But Naruto and Kushina still love each other very much. I was thinking of doing a scenario where Naruto is watching a live news report that Kushina is on and shes wearing a slutty outfit and talking about how much she loves her son and he gets super embarrased, even though it would be all happy-go-lucky type stuff.

You, Ruku my man, are a GENIUS!!! I'd love the idea of a threesome between Kushina, Tsunade and Mei.

Gilgamesh, if its alright with you, could try writing a scenario between thess three slutty goddesses? Cause it'd be real hot.

Hell, I'm thinkin' in another, they're joined by a group of teenagers to make an orgy.

I just hope that this is not overkill, as I have a problem with that.

You, Ruku my man, are a GENIUS!!! I'd love the idea of a threesome between Kushina, Tsunade and Mei.

Gilgamesh, if its alright with you, could try writing a scenario between thess three slutty goddesses? Cause it'd be real hot.

Hell, I'm thinkin' in another, they're joined by a group of teenagers to make an orgy.

I was thinking that Kushina, Tsunade and Mei could be gangbanged by a bunch of teens on TV, maybe in a hotspring. Not really thinking of yuri but could do that aswell.

Guest Gilgamesh

@Gilgamesh These are all great ideas, the plan for the train chapter was for it to be for work and they were doing a secret social experiment but it could be done where its just some random guy, or maybe loads of random guys filming.

I haven't got an account yet or written anything yet either, I'm just brainstorming ideas. I like to have a solid outline of what I'm doing before I start so I don't get writers block. Since both of these are meant to be long series aswell thats probably a good idea. If you have any other ideas for chapters for any stories don't hesitate to tell me. I like your long posts aswell, they are worth reading.

I'm glad to hear you like my posts, sometimes it feels like I'm writing more than necessary and some good parts might be skimmed over. You should probably copy-paste ideas you like and save them somewhere so you don't forget them or this forum gets deleted. Though even if you're brainstorming you could try starting the first chapter of the cheating fic. Where Minato leaves Kushina on a date, she gets drunk, and is fucked by a stranger(s). Or the first chap of the news story, the first chapter could just be Kushina saying a few things about the news while getting fucked by a male reporter. You can leave out the context of the story and people's reactions until the second chapter. It might get the creative juices flowing and raise your confidence when people review it.

Another idea I have is for the cheating fic. This is later in the fic so Kushina is full slut. Kushina is given a mission to look after a noble's son at a private school for an undetermined amount of time, which ends up lasting a month. The noble has been receiving threatening letters and the other ninja on the team(all chuunin and jounin) are hunting down the potential rogue-nin(A-rank) assassin. She transforms into a younger teenage(15-17) form. http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/058/e/5/Kushina_by_jehanaruto.jpg This but she left her curves unchanged, so she looks shorter and her breasts and ass look bigger on her smaller frame. We'll use the Highschool Dxd uniforms so the uniforms look like thishttp://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/highschooldxd/images/9/9c/Kuoh_Academy_Uniforms.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140419064307 and Kushina looks like thishttp://www.absoluteanime.com/high_school_dxd/rias.jpg. It's a picture of Rias but just describe her with Kushina's hair and eyes and with slightly curvier hips and a bigger butt.

Kushina's cover is that she's a cultural exchange student. They didn't use an actual teen because they need someone really strong and experienced for this mission. She doesn't have sex during the mission except towards the end, she masturbates to tide herself over because her adult form can't be noticed in the city and her young form is supposed to be an innocent young girl. Over the month Kushina goes to school the students see how cheerful, helpful, and hard-working she is. Since the principal is in helping them, she knows all of the answers before-hand and impresses everyone with her knowledge. Combined with being the most beautiful girl in the school as well as the curviest and most well-endowed she earns many male admirers, and plenty of female ones too(though she never flirts with them). By the third week she is loved by everyone she has met and is often called "(fake name)-onee-sama". She is flattered by this and often acts like a kind older senpai to everyone(Kind of a Rias rip-off with a slutty ninja twist). She and the boy she is guarding are in the last year. During the last week, when the ninja close in on the assassin, Kushina informs her class that she will be going home and that Friday will be her last day of school there. The class is devastated, the news later spreads to the rest of the school and they are too, the teacher calms them down and the class proceeds as normal. In the "Kushina" fan club(she's using a fake name) a group of her most obsessed admirers(from the years below her, between 8 and 20 people) who all believe they're in love with her gather together to plan to give their goddess a going away party(but in the hopes of convincing her to stay).

On her last day of school her fan club(the boy she's protecting isn't in sight, he's not in the club and the threat is over) ask her for help and lead her to an unused classroom they had decorated for her party. It's a normal party, and Kushina tears up and thanks them. They eat good food(they're rich kids) and talk about where's she's going and her plans for the future. She stutters a little coming up with a story but they pay no mind. After they've eaten they start to play a game they make up where one person wears a blindfold and the rest shout orders to help them maneuver an obstacle course of people, chairs, and tables. They laugh and shout wrong directions every now and then while Kushina looks on with a motherly smile at the kids having fun. When it's her turn to be blindfolded, they keep giving her orders that end up with her rubbing against the boys. She may stumble a little, the boys grab hold of her to steady her and they may pass their hands over her breasts, hips, or butt quickly(no squeezing) before they pull her up. They laugh and she laughs and they keep playing the silly game. When Kushina gets near the finish line she starts rubbing against them more often and they take longer helping her up, grabbing her by the butt when they lift her.

She crosses the finish line and is grabbed by them before she can take the blindfold off. They start groping her everywhere while she starts gasping in shock. They start talking about how much they love her and don't want her to leave. They'll take turns kissing her and Kushina is too focused on getting enough air to push them away. For the sex, the blindfold is kept on until the end when a tired and cum covered Kushina sits up to look out around the room full of exhausted kids. It should last from an hour into the party(happens directly after school) to when the sun is almost fully set. They keep most of her clothes on until halfway through the gangbang. First they just push her panties aside to get at her holes and unbutton her shirt to get at her tits, they tear off the bra. Nobody is kissing her anymore, they keep switching between fucking her vaginally, vaginally and orally, vaginally and anally, and all three. None of her holes have more than one dick in them at a time(I've seen that in doujin, that's too weird). Nobody makes mention of her lack of hymen, but they do say she must be a natural to handle them all so well. Not all of them are virgins. They don't bukkake her. At most three guys will be fucking each of her holes, while she jacks off two of them, and one person fucks her tits. Those not fucking her wait until they're done, they switch off, and recover in time to switch again. They each don't last long enough to make her cum whenever they do, but the constant fucking does make her orgasm at least six times(depends on how long you make it) Halfway through the lemon the rest of her clothes are ripped off. All throughout the lemon they should be saying stuff like "I love you, (fake name)-one-sama!", "Marry me, one-sama!" "No, me!", and "Onee-sama, you feel so good." During the final part they finally bukkake her(with the blindfold still on) and they all pass out.

After catching her breath for 10 minutes she gets up, takes off the blindfold, looks around for her torn clothes and uses them to wipe off some of the semen. She leaves the boys there while she sneaks back to her apartment naked, she lives apart from her team. In the morning, when she meets up with her team again after a month as a student they apologize for taking so long. A young chuunin asks "So, Kushina-sama, what was it like." She smiles widely. "School was more fun than I remembered." And thinks she should do missions like this more often.

In an accompanying fic to this chapter, you could make a series of snippets where Kushina is on another mission disguised as a schoolgirl though the mission isn't important. Kushina makes it a game to make all of her male lower classmen(kohai)'s dreams come true by fucking their brains out. Details about the mission or OCs, class, and character interaction aren't important. Just have slutty Kushina transformed into a super curvy schoolgirl meeting with/luring away from class/having lunch in a garden/swimming in the school pool/cornering in the bathroom dozens of OCs (one, two, three, or five at a time)(yeah I know I skipped four) and having sex with them. She should fuck at least five people every day in story. She keeps a notebook full of names which she crosses out whenever she fucks that person. You don't have to show her fucking everyone, and some chapters may just be small clips of her having sex multiple times with different people. Her end tally should be over 100. It's just a lemon story with fairly little thought or effort needed to be wasted on plot.

You also mentioned before Hinata being an aspiring reporter, makes me wonder what would make her desire that position. Is she a lowkey slutty nympho aswell?

Being a reporter is a respectable job. Kushina is a nympho but not everyone else is. As I've said before, having crazy sex is just part of being a reporter in this parody world. Nobody sees it as being perverted or cheating. Hinato admires Kushina, that's all.

I also wonder how Naruto would interact with people who have banged his mom, say the camera guy who loves Kushina and has sex with at the end, how old would he be, older, younger or the same age as Naruto? Maybe the camera guy has been to Kushina's house at some point and met Naruto, if so what was their interaction like?

When the camera-man fucks Kushina that'd be the last chapter of the story. It's the big finale. Naruto would've aged to 20 by then. I said the reporter is 19. The camera-man has never been to Kushina's house and Naruto has never been to the station.

Great thing about the news story is that you don't need a scenario, it's part of their job. If they're all on camera together they're required to have sex with each other while they tell the news. I can't think of a scenario for them though.

Yeah, if all three go to do interviews at the ninja academy or some other school or go to interview young shinobi they may have sex with their own boys first before noticing each other is there and getting together. And the news story is meant to be overkill, when telling the news reporters are required to have the craziest sex possible.

Those are also some great ideas, I read everyone of these detailed posts carefully so I don't miss anything. I'm thinking of starting the fic soon, just not in the right mind set atm.

Another thing I thought of is according to the way you described the scenario, how would Minato (or Naruto for that matter) react to Kushina cheating on him with the camera man? I'm not saying they'd find out, in fact I'd write it so they would never find out about her off-the-job sex, but just hypothetically speaking. Since sex on TV is her job and perfectly fine but sex off the job with a man other than her husband is seen as cheating in this universe.

Also Kushina has an apartment with her cameraman, or is it just a place they're renting while they're in the Land of Iron? Would they have sex with each other after their first time aswell or would it be just a one time thing?

I've got some more scenarios I'd like your thoughts on aswell:

- Kushina goes out with her co-workers one night for a work party and gets really drunk, and when Kushina gets drunk she has no shame whatsoever about having off-the-job sex, they get a private room at a karaoke bar and Kushina gets gangbanged by her staff (who are all teens or early 20s).

- Kushina, Tsunade and Mei are a group of reporters from different stations who have teamed up to do a show where they all get gangbanged in a hotspring.

- Kushina does a report on the beach, wearing a very revealing bikini, she gets attention all of the beach goers (mainly teen surfer types) and starts getting groped live on air, it degenerates into a massive gangbang.

- Kushina (who hasn't stopped lactating ever since she gave birth to Naruto) does a program where she gets milked by a machine to help promote drinking milk, Kushina's milk will become available to buy in stores aswell and will be extremely popular.

- This last one may be a bit extreme but, due to struggling ratings the station that Kushina works at, the higher-ups have decided to have Kushina do even more erotic stuff than she usually does in an attempt to boost ratings. For 1000 ryo per person, Kushina will allow every guy (or girl) to fuck her that wants to. Even with the danger of her getting pregnant.

I also have an idea of Kushina taking Naruto to work for a day but I don't have a clue how to go about it.

Guest Guest

Its funny how in the reporter fic there wouldnt be any sexual attraction whatsoever between Naruto and Kushina, youd think there would be at least some.

Guest Gilgamesh

Those are also some great ideas, I read everyone of these detailed posts carefully so I don't miss anything. I'm thinking of starting the fic soon, just not in the right mind set atm.

Another thing I thought of is according to the way you described the scenario, how would Minato (or Naruto for that matter) react to Kushina cheating on him with the camera man? I'm not saying they'd find out, in fact I'd write it so they would never find out about her off-the-job sex, but just hypothetically speaking. Since sex on TV is her job and perfectly fine but sex off the job with a man other than her husband is seen as cheating in this universe.

Also Kushina has an apartment with her cameraman, or is it just a place they're renting while they're in the Land of Iron? Would they have sex with each other after their first time aswell or would it be just a one time thing?

I've got some more scenarios I'd like your thoughts on aswell:

-1 Kushina goes out with her co-workers one night for a work party and gets really drunk, and when Kushina gets drunk she has no shame whatsoever about having off-the-job sex, they get a private room at a karaoke bar and Kushina gets gangbanged by her staff (who are all teens or early 20s).

-2 Kushina, Tsunade and Mei are a group of reporters from different stations who have teamed up to do a show where they all get gangbanged in a hotspring.

-3 Kushina does a report on the beach, wearing a very revealing bikini, she gets attention all of the beach goers (mainly teen surfer types) and starts getting groped live on air, it degenerates into a massive gangbang.

-4 Kushina (who hasn't stopped lactating ever since she gave birth to Naruto) does a program where she gets milked by a machine to help promote drinking milk, Kushina's milk will become available to buy in stores aswell and will be extremely popular.

-5 This last one may be a bit extreme but, due to struggling ratings the station that Kushina works at, the higher-ups have decided to have Kushina do even more erotic stuff than she usually does in an attempt to boost ratings. For 1000 ryo per person, Kushina will allow every guy (or girl) to fuck her that wants to. Even with the danger of her getting pregnant.

I also have an idea of Kushina taking Naruto to work for a day but I don't have a clue how to go about it.

Now you're getting it, that's the parody part. Hypothetically speaking, Minato would be devastated and Naruto would be disgust that she'd fuck someone that wasn't for work. Though she'd never let them find out. And the fic would end there.

It's just a rental being paid for by the news station. And it's a one time thing. The fling, I mean, not one orgasm. They'll fuck each other till neither can move a muscle but once they wake up it's over. She pretends it never happened and he tries to move on and start a relationship with his neighbor. But that's only if you choose to continue the fic because the point when Kushina wakes up would be the best place to end it story-wise. You could still and on lemons after that point.

1 I like it but a huge part of the significance of her having sex with the camera-man is that it's the only time she gets fucked and it's not part of the job or recorded.(She's only ever fucked Minato off camera and she loves him, the camera-man is a very good friend of her though) If you wanted to do this I'd recommend having it as part of a separate omake kinda fic where you could include scenes of Kushina getting fucked in the reporter-world without cameras. You could rationalize it all as being a separate parallel world or that they're all too drunk to remember anything.

2 I love the hotspring gang-bang idea but they don't have to be from different stations. I've already said my part on the idea of them having sex earlier. Kushina should have some female co-anchors as well as male that switch out every now and then. I had originally thought you'd make them Tsunade and Mei but Kurenai and intern-Samui would work too.

3 The whole premise of the fic. Sluttily dressed reporter Kushina has sex with everyone on camera with her. Let's see it.

4 Weird, but chase your dreams. It's your fic.

5 So a normal day at work for Kushina but instead of her co-anchors or guests fucking her it's a special promotion where the audience(who paid a fortune) get to be on tv with Kushina one-at-a-time. They can't speak or do anything to drown out her voice while she's doing the news or hurt her, but other than that there are no restrictions to how they decide to fuck her. They can cum once and then they have to let the next person take their turn. LOVE IT!

It's take your kid to work day. Naruto watches proudly as his mother informs everyone about the dangers of global warming while getting fuck in the ass by Mei/Kurenai with a strap-on. He bumps into Samui, who is an intern, and they start talking. They find out they have a lot in common, like and admiration for how hard-working Kushina is, and start to like each other. Naruto is dating Hinata, they haven't done it yet, but really likes her. Samui has been fucked a few dozen times by the male reporters but has never been in a relationship or actually liked a boy. She doesn't know he has a girlfriend. They sneak off to a dark corner to make-out and up having sex for the entire broadcast when they hurriedly fix their clothes and go to see Kushina. When Kushina and Naruto start to leave the station she bumps into him and hurries away, and he finds her phone number written on a piece of scrap paper in his pocket. He gets mixed emotions about what they did. Kushina asks if he had fun today and he answers that he did.

It would be funny if Naruto got embarrased at the idea of his parents having sex, hes perfectly fine with her banging on tv for the world to see because its her job, but his own parents? Thats too much.

I suppose in the cheating fic if Minato/Naruto ever found out they'd be devastated, so that would never happen.

For the cheating fic I kinda want to do a chapter where Kushina and Naruto go away together (Minato owuld have come aswell but he was too busy). They go to a fancy hotel with a swimming pool and whilst Kushina is sun bathing she overhears some teens calling her a MILF, they approach her and try to start a conversation, Kushina enjoys the attention and asks if the would rub sun tan lotion on her body. They proceed to rub every inch of her and then things get heated, you can probably guess what would happen next.

Guest Gilgamesh

It would be funny if Naruto got embarrased at the idea of his parents having sex, hes perfectly fine with her banging on tv for the world to see because its her job, but his own parents? Thats too much.

I suppose in the cheating fic if Minato/Naruto ever found out they'd be devastated, so that would never happen.

For the cheating fic I kinda want to do a chapter where Kushina and Naruto go away together (Minato owuld have come aswell but he was too busy). They go to a fancy hotel with a swimming pool and whilst Kushina is sun bathing she overhears some teens calling her a MILF, they approach her and try to start a conversation, Kushina enjoys the attention and asks if the would rub sun tan lotion on her body. They proceed to rub every inch of her and then things get heated, you can probably guess what would happen next.

He's not disgusted by his parents having sex, but by her cheating(if that's what you mean). But, you're right. It would be funny if he's embarrassed to hear his parents have sex and quickly leaves the house but has no problem watching his mom get fucked by strangers on tv. It's all part of the job. The people of the parody world don't see it as sex but just an ordinary part of reporting the news.

That's just one of many scenarios for the Kushina fic where she gets fucked. It sounds good. Go ahead and write it.

In the reporter fic, I wonder how people act around Naruto, knowing hes the son of Kushina. Would it be awkward to know that your friends mastubate to your mother? He may have interacted with guys younger than him who he doesn't know who have banged her, I wonder what their conversations would be like. Naruto is fine with her job, but I wonder how he feels about other people looking at her like a sex symbol.

Guest Gilgamesh

In the reporter fic, I wonder how people act around Naruto, knowing hes the son of Kushina. Would it be awkward to know that your friends mastubate to your mother? He may have interacted with guys younger than him who he doesn't know who have banged her, I wonder what their conversations would be like. Naruto is fine with her job, but I wonder how he feels about other people looking at her like a sex symbol.

Do I need to keep saying it, nobody cares. Naruto and Minato don't care at all that a huge part of her job is fucking people on tv. They don't care who she fucks, how many people she fucks, it's all very light-hearted and casual. It's happy-go-lucky in a way we know the real world would never be, but it's a parody fic. They don't care if people masturbate to her or view her as a sex symbol so long as they don't talk about it. And they wouldn't be having conversations with those people anyway. Most of each chapter is taken up by Kushina getting fucked and doing the news, the rest is just people's(mostly Naruto and Minato) hilariously casual reaction to it.

Guest Gilgamesh

Another idea for the cheating fic. won't go into much detail this time

A dangerous terrorist has been captured by Konoha shinobi and brought to the Torture and Investigation department. He had been inciting riots and destroying government buildings in minor villages in Fire Country. Minato is called down to witness the interrogation and Kushina comes along. Like inn one of those rooms you see on tv where a suspect and his interrogator(an Anbu) are sitting at a table while in a connected room separated by a one-way mirror Minato, Kushina, and the interrogator's partner(another Anbu) are observing. Minato is angry, and barges into the other room to question the terrorist himself when the interrogator isn't getting any answers. Minato is forceful while questioning him, speaking loudly and slamming his hands on the table(the interrogator stays in the corner and watches). Kushina is blushing and biting the tip of her finger, incredibly turned on by this rarely seen dominant side of Minato. The Anbu in the room notices her fidgeting and goes over to her to ask what's wrong with his commander's wife. She grabs his hand when he attempts to tap her shoulder and stares into the eyes of his mask. She pulls down his pants and starts jacking him off while staring at Minato. He can't fight back for fear of hurting the Hokage's wife. When he's turned on enough that he's a willing participant she(without ever taking her eyes off of Minato) pulls down the front of her dress and her bra, then flips up the back of her skirt and pulls down her panties to her knees. She makes him fuck her to several orgasms from behind while her breasts are pressed hard up against the glass and her eyes never look away from Minato. She chants Minato's name when she cums, the Anbu is never named(besides codename) or unmasked, and they don't kiss. They finish cleaning themselves up a few second before Minato and the interrogator decide to quit and exit the interrogation cell?(chamber?). Minato gets worried about Kushina's read face and hurries her out of the building to get some air and water. Giddily, Kushina clings to his arm and goes with him. The two Anbu watch them leave, and then the interrogator asks his partner how those strange smudges got on the glass. He shrugs.

Guest Gilgamesh

Geez, I'm gonna need to write down all these ideas you and Ruku keep coming up with!

Yeah, copy-paste parts of posts you like and save them somewhere(Gil is stupid with computers) for when you need to reference ideas for a fic. This way you can find things easier than by scrolling back through hundreds of posts in a forum that's constantly being added to. And these ideas aren't just for Ruku. I phrase them specifically to help with the fic ideas he already has, but anyone is welcome to write their own twist to any story idea they find here. The ideas may be similar but every author writes their own unique way and more Kushina lemons are always welcome.

Guest anoynin

Stress Reliever.

It's an official position in Konoha general hospital. Anyone who feels overworked and/or sexually frustated pays a nominal fee (a very small one) and get to fuck the women who hold that position.

The position is rotated among all kunoichi since very few like it. This time, its Kushinas' turn. She, however, always loved a good dicking and decides to become a permanent.

You can have hinata, who looks up to her mother-in-law, try for the same position, too.

Reactions? Up to you.

-Naruto and Minato could be proud of their wives/mother/girlfriend holding such an important post.

-Naruto and Minato hate it but can't do anything about it.

-Pretty nonchalant, its just a job.

-Everyone knows naruto and minato as cucks

-Everyone doesn't care. They get two women to fuck for almost free.

-everyone is thankful to them, etc

You could make it a full timw job;

As in, anyone can fuck them anywhere. public, street, training grounds, hospital, mission,etc

maybe even half the time at home getting fucked.

Guest Guest

Why not make it just seem normal for kunoichi to have sex with clients as an insensitive to use there village for there mission request

such as say a merchant escort could require the kunoichi to sleep with them throughout the mission,or if they fail a mission they

could be sent to serve the client for a night or so as a apology.In such an setting it would probably be perfectly normal for the hokgas wife be

be sent to personally apologies to especially wealthy clients.

Actually maybe i can make this into a challenge on its own if I expand on this idea a little to include other kunoichi.