Click Here!

Kushina Uzumaki Slut of sluts!

Guest Jordo

Guest Gilgamesh

I completely agree with these comments, this is what I want to see from a Kushina story. NTR where the woman becomes a mindless slut is not a turn on at all, her having all her senses intact makes the whole thing far hotter. If you have any ideas/scenarios for a story like this please tell me.

I'm not a writer, just someone who's been lurking of fanfiction sites for years so I don't have any real experience coming up with good plots or scenarios. Though if you want some ideas for a story of your own I could offer some up. But instead of writing a story about a wish fulfillment OC sticking his dick in everyone how about someone try a creating story where it's just Kushina who's getting around? Make it kinda snippet style, just random points in Kushina's life- going shopping, at the bar with friends, at the Hokage's office building visiting Minato, volunteering to help at the Academy, on a diplomatic mission to an allied country, or whatever you can think up- where Kushina ends up having sex.

She doesn't want to betray her husband but the urge is too strong. She is reluctant but feels she absolutely has to get it over with. She doesn't have sex with anyone she knows or who is a ninja or diplomat(unless using transformation jutsu) since it would be too embarrassing and the news would most likely get spread to all of her friends, co-workers, and her family.

During sex, she would be little hesitant at first but eventually she gets more energetic and usually takes the lead since she has had quite a lot of experience and is a very strong kunoichi. She is not, nor ever will be, anyone's "cock-slave". The people she has sex with are not going to be some kind of mutant sex gods(especially not the children). They may be larger than average and more energetic/experienced than she is used to but it won't be enough to break her mind. Minato is not smaller than average, he is above average but he's too busy to be there for her all the time and is often too tired to have sex with when he gets home from work. She tries to be supportive his dream by not mentioning how neglected she feels and he mistakenly believes that means she is content with their sex life and has no complaints.

As for her partners, a large variety would be best and not just people her son's age. Someone she met at a ramen shop and got along well with. Someone she met at a hospital(patient or visitor) while visiting a friend who was injured on a mission, or it could be an injured Minato while she cheats on him in an empty room down the hall. A teacher at the Academy. An intern at the Hokage/Kazekage office. A ninja from a minor village who has never heard of her. A farmer, married or not, from a tiny village she once passed by. Maybe a kid from the Academy who was a year or two older than Naruto who helped him train(senpai-type) and was invited to Naruto's birthday party where he meets Kushina. Or even one of her girlfriends she has been having not so pure thoughts about(a yuri is good too!). Most of the sex is a one-time fling with someone who was just nearby when the urge overpowered her, she doesn't like being a cheater and so she doesn't plan it. It just happens when she's going about her day. None of the sex is forced on her, she is hesitant but willing.

But the people she has sex with never blackmail her or anything. Either because no-one would believe them(younger kids who often make "yo mama" jokes), they don't know who she is(farmer, small-time ninja, ramen shop patron), are too intimidated by her(she's very strong), or she has disguised herself(in the case of someone who knows who she is but can't detect a transformation like a Konoha villager). Any drama comes from Kushina's internal conflict- love v.s. lust, fidelity v.s. carnal satisfaction.

Character interactions before the sex should be there to add flavor to the story and should be unique for each person. They might argue at first and late laugh it off. The person might be stunned by her beauty or admire her strength and skill. The guy(or girl) might be a stuck up prick that Kushina thinks needs a lesson in humility. Or Kushina could even come to admire them, like a mini-crush with blushing and a little stuttering, for their hardwork/dedication/loyalty(in the situation where the man is married, ironically enough). They could have a silly chat about ramen, talk about what the weather will be like later, or argue politics. The point is they are human and not an emotionless greedy sex monster. It'd be better if all of her partners are OC's instead of canon characters or characters from other anime. That way the writer can write them however they want without feeling pressure to keep them in character with the original work they're from.

That's all I can think to offer up for now.

No your posts are fine, I prefer longer posts tbh. I like a lot of your ideas.

I kind of perhaps prefer a more slutty/horny Kushina who loves sex but still loves her family and isn't against the idea of getting gangbanged by boys her son's age.

What do you think her body type/clothes should be?

I also don't mind the idea of her having sex with ninjas or diplomats who know who she is, because they would be too shit scared to ever say anything lest Minato and Naruto find out.

Do you think Kushina should be the only one to be slutty, or should other women aswell? The problem I have when all the women in the story are sluts is it loses its specialness. Theres nothing remarkable about what Kushina would be doing because all the women would be doing it, I think it should probably be a very limited amount of women slutting it up like Kushina does.

In your ideal story how would a scenario with Kushina having sex with a kid younger than her son come about?

Guest Gilgamesh

No your posts are fine, I prefer longer posts tbh. I like a lot of your ideas.

I kind of perhaps prefer a more slutty/horny Kushina who loves sex but still loves her family and isn't against the idea of getting gangbanged by boys her son's age.

What do you think her body type/clothes should be?

I also don't mind the idea of her having sex with ninjas or diplomats who know who she is, because they would be too shit scared to ever say anything lest Minato and Naruto find out.

Do you think Kushina should be the only one to be slutty, or should other women aswell? The problem I have when all the women in the story are sluts is it loses its specialness. Theres nothing remarkable about what Kushina would be doing because all the women would be doing it, I think it should probably be a very limited amount of women slutting it up like Kushina does.

In your ideal story how would a scenario with Kushina having sex with a kid younger than her son come about?

The reluctance is only one part of the idea for Kushina's character I created, she loves sex and really gets into it but for a bit at the start she's hesitant until her lust compels her. I'm sure she'd be fine getting gangbanged.

So long as they don't spread word around or blackmail her it's fine if they know her, just include a few who don't for variety(anonymous sex). She should get all of her sexual partners by her own means, they shouldn't come chasing after her because someone is saying she's super slutty or giving them material to blackmail her because she could kill them. The sex is confidential, but if you want her to fuck some rich person and have the servants watch it's fine if the keep the secret too. The whole point is that Kushina is constantly getting laid with people who aren't her husband and she has yet to suffer any consequences.

I think Kushina should be the only slutty one. One or two other women can be mentioned(not shown except briefly, Kushina is our main girl) as being sluts but they aren't in serious relationships and are younger than her. Also, all of Kushina's friends are married, engaged, or have serious boyfriends and are faithful. The fact that Kushina is the only one in her circle of friends who is a cheater along with the fact that the only people she knows of who are sexually active as she is are younger than she is and do not have significant others or children makes her feel kinda bad. It emphasizes just how sexual and slutty Kushina is deep down.

Kushina having sex with a younger kid, huh? Well, she loves Minato( a grown man) and is not a pedophile but a man is a man, and a dick is a dick. She's not really attracted to them in a sexual way(at the beginning) but instead feels a little maternal about them. They're too small, too soft, their voices are a little squeaky and nowhere close to a panty-dropper, they have no experience, and since she's a mother to a boy older than any of them(Naruto's her baby boy) she doesn't even consider them like that. But whatever else Kushina is a nympho and needs sex, if the urge overpowers her and they're the only one around she'll go after them. She has to get off and they may not be against the idea so sex happens. If they're more innocent and don't realize what's wrong with her she may force herself on them("It's gonna be okay, just do as I tell you.") using them like a dildo though they may start to move with her later. Kushina corrupting innocent kids could be a recurring theme though hopefully they're not all like that. Boys around Naruto's age(what age is he? 13?16?19?) or older are more likely to go after her. If they're around his age they could be friends. If they're friends they get invited over to his house. If they go over to his house they meet Kushina, things happen. Older boys(older than Naruto) who've fucked Kushina would be more confident and more likely to make vague, snide comments to Naruto when they pass by each other in the academy, which could be played for laughs. (Again, the senpai thing)

As for clothes and body type do whatever you want, but I personally prefer some of the fanart of Iori Rinko from Gundam Build Fighters like someone posted earlier.(Just imagine them with Kushina's hair and eye color)

Casual Front-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7a/d9/1b/7ad91bb7d08f4b59b4b92b872fd6b335.jpg

Casual Back-http://static.zerochan.net/Iori.Rinko.full.1614352.jpg

Removing Casual- http://orig00.deviantart.net/7919/f/2014/153/1/3/traditional_rinko_by_grimanoir-d7kqyfe.jpg

Naked Apron- http://img.moeimg.net/wp-content/uploads/archives/6687/2_w0hfq5kj3x.jpg

Putting on Swimsuit- http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/799/402/d84.jpg

Swimsuit2- http://s30.postimg.org/qx976vhqp/41777343_big_p1.jpg

Swimsuit3- http://41.media.tumblr.com/30c40ed7e1c4c3fb8f9dafff0b919a24/tumblr_mw43cjKgHX1qlcg7mo1_1280.jpg

Possible Scenario- http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/799/394/d49.jpg

Hot Spring- http://blog-imgs-76.fc2.com/r/i/d/ride53/ohuro4_01.jpg

Though that might make her angry- http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/679/102/68d.jpg

What is Kushina personality meant to be like? Confident? It sounds like she seems somewhat shy from the way you've described her so far. I wonder how she would interact with the guys she's going to have sex with.

Yeah I didn't mean a really young kid, I meant someone who's around Naruto's age or a bit younger. Say hes around 19 years old for this story, Kushina would be about 40 but still look like a 20 year old.

I wonder what Kushina's relationship is like with her family aswell. Kushina is obviously a loving mother like we said but what would a regular interaction between her and Naruto be like, does she dote on him, embarass him, is he aware that his mom is a MILF and is very popular around Konoha?

Another thing I wanted to bring up is what is Kushina's reputation in Konoha or the ninja world as a whole? Obviously she's a famous kunoichi but is she known as a sex symbol and a MILF aswell?

What type of mood do you want for the story aswell? I was thinking of making it a more happy-go-lucky type story with no drama and just Kushina merrily banging whoever she pleases, but if you have any other ideas let me know.

Guest Necrohunter15

YES! That's what I can't stand about Fandom with Kushina, not enough Yuri about her! Cause I for one find that her going at it with another woman like animal's in heat extremely sexy!

It could probably be like a series of connected one-shots, where it starts off with as a small buildup that like leads to a horny, bored of her mind Kushina sent to be an instructor at the academy for something to do. Then a 14-year-old female OC with like an arrogant bitchy attitude or something is given detention for putting a few bold but discreet moves on Kushina, where after class the girl starts talking seduceivily to Kushina, getting her aroused, then gives a striptease for the Red-headed MILF, during which she takes off Kushina's panties and puts them in her (Kushina) mouth. The girl would then starts masturbating in front of Kushina with her pants around her ankles and starts teasingly moving her fingers in and out of her pussy, later getting faster while groping her own breast and moaning Kushina's name. Kushina, having an internal argument and getting even hornier, gives in and the two get it on like Rabbit's in mating season, all the while fighting for dominance.

Oh, and did I mention that Kushina, being naughty, keeps a variety of... assets (sex toys) hidden in her desk?

Now, here are some things that could be done during their... session (also what I'd like to see):

Dirty Talk (both)

Both are squriters.

Spanking (both)

Rimming (both, Kushina's ass spat In as a means of lube)

Panties in Mouth (Kushina, her own during the teasing)

Fisting (Kushina Ass, OC pussy)

Fingering (Vaginal/Anal)

Both repeatedly gag each other with Kushina's Panties

Kushina bent over desk handcuffed and gaged with panties, all the while being spanked and fucked in both ass and pussy with strap on (Actually this could be a requirement, seems hot enough to put in).

Both use strap on in various positions.

wraps up with both of them facing away from each other and fucking anally doggy style with double-ended dildo.

Anyway, I hope this helps and that its not too late to post this, and I apologize if the description is too long. Also, I'm actually hopin' something like this pulls through, cause after all this thinkin' on what to put in, I'm kinda turned on... Heh heh.

Guest Necrohunter15

On a side note, I'll leave what Kushina and the OC are wearin' up to the rest of you, cause I doubt I'm good with appearance descriptions.

Guest Gilgamesh

What is Kushina personality meant to be like? Confident? It sounds like she seems somewhat shy from the way you've described her so far. I wonder how she would interact with the guys she's going to have sex with.

Yeah I didn't mean a really young kid, I meant someone who's around Naruto's age or a bit younger. Say hes around 19 years old for this story, Kushina would be about 40 but still look like a 20 year old.

I wonder what Kushina's relationship is like with her family aswell. Kushina is obviously a loving mother like we said but what would a regular interaction between her and Naruto be like, does she dote on him, embarass him, is he aware that his mom is a MILF and is very popular around Konoha?

Another thing I wanted to bring up is what is Kushina's reputation in Konoha or the ninja world as a whole? Obviously she's a famous kunoichi but is she known as a sex symbol and a MILF aswell?

What type of mood do you want for the story aswell? I was thinking of making it a more happy-go-lucky type story with no drama and just Kushina merrily banging whoever she pleases, but if you have any other ideas let me know.

Kushina is rather confident since one of her many accomplishments is fighting in a war(or maybe two depending on how different this world is from canon). Though she can be embarrassed by showing skin in public(like if she's at the beach) or the first few times she's naked in front of someone. When she starts getting extremely horny though she usually focuses on getting what she wants and ignores any feelings of embarrassment. Since every person she has sex with has a different background, personality, age, culture, and opinion of the Leaf village and/or Uzumaki clan their interactions can range from friendly(people she gets along with) to cordial(high profile diplomats/foreign shinobi) to openly hostile(Cloud ninja because of the kidnapping, people from the Rock village b/c of the war/her husband, or they are just an asshole). Even though this story is about amazing lemons, first impressions and how they develop into an affair over time would distinguish this story from other smut stories that just jump into sex.

A 20 year old doesn't look all too different from a teenager in their later years. If Naruto is 19 and Kushina is 40 then she had him when she was 21. So then she regressed in age by a year? I'd say she had him when she was 23/24 since that seems a bit less rushed and that when she's 42/43 she looks 29/30. Part of her appeal is that she's a mature woman so let's tone down the "eternal youth/super genes" cliche. She still stays in great shape by training though.

Naruto is Kushina's baby boy and she dotes on him regularly. She cooks meals for the family if she's retired like most of the rookie 11's moms. Even if not she still packs him a bento occasionally. She'll fuss with his hair if it's messier than usual and other typical mom things. His friends have seen this often enough but they still snicker occasionally and Naruto gets embarrassed that even though he's a super strong war hero(and 19 already) she still treats him like a baby. Naruto is aware that she's beautiful(it's even in the manga) and knows other people agree but his friends have more sense and respect for them both to talk about Kushina that way even if one or two of them had a crush on her when they were younger. If anyone talked about her in a sexually degrading manner Naruto, Minato and/or Kushina would beat the shit out of them and they know it so Naruto doesn't know people consider her a Milf.

Kushina can be very popular around Konoha but it doesn't have to be in a sexual way. She fought in a war, is married to their leader, raised a war hero, left her original home in order to become Konoha's junchuuriki and many other little things. When teenagers talk about her it's not just "I'd tap that ass", there's also plenty talking about her beauty. Girls wanna be like her, guys wanna marry a girl like her. Those from shinobi clans also admire her strength. Being strong is probably a very attractive quality in a militarized village.

People respect her. Which is why those rare few are always so surprised to find out she's such a slut in private. It's like unwrapping a plainly wrapped birthday gift and finding a sexy Milf. Any beach chapters should include gawking from everyone who sees her in a bikini.(extra points if she gets embarrassed, blushes, and tries to cover up but only squeezes her breasts together)

She is not seen as a sex symbol so much in other countries, their more concerned with how strong she is. Plus with busty women like Tsunade and Samui(both of whom have larger breasts than Kushina), more exotic women like Karui and Mabui(dark skin isn't so common outside of Cloud), and more sensually dressed women like Anko or Kurenai(Open jacket with fishnet and no bra, wrapped bandages instead of a solid article of clothing) out there Kushina is often over-looked for those women who are more openly sexual. In canon all of Kushina's skin is covered except for most of her arms and from the neck up. She has a reputation to uphold after all. Hokage's wife, proud ninja of Konoha, mother of a war hero, former jinchuuriki. She is not a sex symbol, she is a slut. Only the people she allows are able to see just how erotic she is. Her acting flirtatious with everyone and dressing in sexy clothe all the time would just tip Minato off. Part of the appeal is how different Kushina's public face is to when she's acting on her suppressed desires.

Happy-go-lucky would be amazing! I'm glad you and I are on the same page. Kushina isn't being used, she's the one using others. They don't break her with inhumanly giant dicks, though she might occasionally fuck someone so hard THEY pass out or break a bone. She's strong. In my mind, I think would be more erotic for Kushina to love the sex but hate that it's cheating. She loves Minato but she finds it impossible to stay faithful with her sex drive and him always being too busy or tired except for the occasional romp. Please include one or two lovey-dovey sex scenes with Minato, and make her super dere-y. The sex with Minato would be full of love, but with other people it's all about getting the most powerful orgasms that she can wring out of her most recent boy-toy. Afterwards, once the beast has been sated so to speak, she gets cutely embarrassed over how she acted and feels guilt that it's someone other than her husband.

Though Kushina fucking people without an ounce of guilt could be hot too, though I feel if there is no guilt(just a little) she doesn't truly love Minato and therefore it's not as powerful a betrayal which is the appeal of cheating fics(god, I'm sick). Or you could combine the ideas and show Kushina very guilty at first, a tiny bit less the next time, on an on until she just doesn't care who it is as long as she gets off(still dere for Minato though). Just do it however you feel is best. I'm sure it'll turn out loads better than some fics I've read.

Guest Gilgamesh

Necrohunter, you misunderstood me. This fic would mainly be about Kushina fucking as many different people as possible, but mostly guys. The optional yuri scene would be a Kushina who hasn't had sex in a long time(Two Whole Days!) and a really drunk friend of hers that Kushina always admired/thought was pretty(friend-crush). She's not normally attracted to her or any woman, she's horny and her friend isn't gonna resist. A fourteen year old girl, even if she was assured in her sexuality to want a 43 year old woman, wouldn't have the strength to force herself on Kushina or the curves to attract her attention on Kushina's worst day. Kushina would go after a male teacher first, and if not a teacher than one of the oldest male students since they'd have the most defined muscles and be the most "mature".

But if you're set on yuri, Kushina could stumble upon and orgy in a foreign country while deep under cover. To not ruin the mission, she joins in and ends up playing with the other women when all the man are busy with someone else.

The reason I mentioned Kushina looking like a 20 year old is that Uzumaki's are supposed to have incredible life force that gives them prolonged lives and keeps them looking young. Since its canon I wouldn't think it would be a stretch compared to 14 year olds with massive cocks.

What if some of these teens that Kushina fucked happened to cross paths with Naruto, perhaps in their home, how would a conversation go between them?

Kushina's personality seems to be somewhat shy here, the problem I have with that is is that it could be hard for a character who is embarrased about being seen in a swimsuit get fucked by a bunch of random guys. It's doable I suppose but it might need extra build up to make it work.

I imagined a more dirty/flirty Kushina who really doesn't get embarrased by anything. She's hot shit and she knows it and has no problem with guys looking at her, but it depends on you.

Also what kind of clothes should Kushina wear? You posted her housewife outfit and bikini but she wouldn't be wearing those on missions. If Kushina has a voluptuous body compared to canon then she might wear something more revealing, but again its up to you.

There is another seperate story I'm thinking of aswell where Kushina is a happily married slut but Minato knows and approves of her slutty behaviour because he isn't always there to satisfy her needs, tell me what you think of that idea.

Guest Gilgamesh

For the sake of clarification, Kushina isn't openly erotic. She just comes off as a normal mother/wife/kunoichi. She is confident and self-assured. If someone tries to force her to do something she doesn't want to she breaks them. When she has the urge to have sex she is the one doing the seducing, not the other way around. Only the most suave men are able to charm her, and only the most physically fit get a second glance(there are very few of these). She loves Minato and doesn't cheat on him on a whim, only when her super powered libido tells her it about time she gets laid. If she's not feeling horny, or her husband isn't available, she will ignore or laugh at anyone who tries to put the moves on her. During sex, she is the one in control. If they are on top or she's tied up it's because she is letting them do that to get her off. The people she has sex with are under no illusion that if they blab about what they did with her she can and will humiliate and destroy them. She is strong, and she only uses them to sate her urges.

Guest Gilgamesh

The reason I mentioned Kushina looking like a 20 year old is that Uzumaki's are supposed to have incredible life force that gives them prolonged lives and keeps them looking young. Since its canon I wouldn't think it would be a stretch compared to 14 year olds with massive cocks.

What if some of these teens that Kushina fucked happened to cross paths with Naruto, perhaps in their home, how would a conversation go between them?

Kushina's personality seems to be somewhat shy here, the problem I have with that is is that it could be hard for a character who is embarrased about being seen in a swimsuit get fucked by a bunch of random guys. It's doable I suppose but it might need extra build up to make it work.

I imagined a more dirty/flirty Kushina who really doesn't get embarrased by anything. She's hot shit and she knows it and has no problem with guys looking at her, but it depends on you.

Also what kind of clothes should Kushina wear? You posted her housewife outfit and bikini but she wouldn't be wearing those on missions. If Kushina has a voluptuous body compared to canon then she might wear something more revealing, but again its up to you.

There is another seperate story I'm thinking of aswell where Kushina is a happily married slut but Minato knows and approves of her slutty behaviour because he isn't always there to satisfy her needs, tell me what you think of that idea.

I know about the Uzumaki's life force, I'm just saying 20 is too young an appearance. About 29 and in very good shape seems better to me. And no 14 has a massive cock in this fic like in others, they're still growing so it wouldn't be that big.

If Naruto's the hero who saved the world in this fic, it can be played off as them trying to meet him.

Kushina is confident but was raised to be modest about her body, she's shy about being stared at and won't let anyone force themself on her but when she gets in the mood her embarrassment goes right out the window and her libido takes the wheel.

Kushina has two sides. NormalKushina who is a wife, mother, and ninja. PromiscuousKushina who needs sex and does what it takes to get it.

Those pics were more to get an idea of Kushina's body type but you can dress her up however you want. Yeah, Kushina's body is much more curvy than in canon where she's practically older Sakura in an apron but she's below Tsunade level bustiness. I can't find any good mission wear but you can always use this http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/058/e/5/Kushina_by_jehanaruto.jpg.

So long as you at least consider the story ideas I've thrown out a separate fic where Minato supports her is great too. I'm just looking for a light-hearted cheating Kushina fic. A lot of the ideas I've put out can be used for both of these fics, just modify the supportive Minato one so that he joins her for a threesome/moresome every now and then. To repay him for being so understanding Kushina may bring younger women home to have a threesome with Minato, even if they're in a relationship they'll at least consider it if it's with Minato.

Sounds like it won't need to much build up, Kushina is shy one minute but when her libido takes over she turns into a cock hungry slut instantly.

Guest Gilgamesh

The first several times she holds out as long as possible but over time she goes from resisting the urge as long as she can, to being reluctant but knowing there's no fighting it, to getting it over with quickly, to liking it, and then onto indulging as much as possible. My original idea was of a series set over a span of several years where Kushina's mindset towards cheating on her beloved husband slowly changes.

Guest Gilgamesh

Ah, well since I'm not writing anything only throwing out ideas it doesn't matter but following that line of progression she could go full slut and end up having sex with anyone at anytime for any reason with the excuse that she only loves Minato and not any of the other people she has sex with being her reasoning for completely giving in. But, again, I'm only throwing out ideas. Anyone can use them to write their own fic or just take a couple scenarios for an already existing one.

Guest Necrohunter15

Necrohunter, you misunderstood me. This fic would mainly be about Kushina fucking as many different people as possible, but mostly guys. The optional yuri scene would be a Kushina who hasn't had sex in a long time(Two Whole Days!) and a really drunk friend of hers that Kushina always admired/thought was pretty(friend-crush). She's not normally attracted to her or any woman, she's horny and her friend isn't gonna resist. A fourteen year old girl, even if she was assured in her sexuality to want a 43 year old woman, wouldn't have the strength to force herself on Kushina or the curves to attract her attention on Kushina's worst day. Kushina would go after a male teacher first, and if not a teacher than one of the oldest male students since they'd have the most defined muscles and be the most "mature".

But if you're set on yuri, Kushina could stumble upon and orgy in a foreign country while deep under cover. To not ruin the mission, she joins in and ends up playing with the other women when all the man are busy with someone else.

Okay, but is it alright to ask you for like a template or something so I know where to start at least?

Ah, well since I'm not writing anything only throwing out ideas it doesn't matter but following that line of progression she could go full slut and end up having sex with anyone at anytime for any reason with the excuse that she only loves Minato and not any of the other people she has sex with being her reasoning for completely giving in. But, again, I'm only throwing out ideas. Anyone can use them to write their own fic or just take a couple scenarios for an already existing one.

Would she still love Minato at the end or would it be just an excuse and in reality she'd love cock more?

Guest Gilgamesh

Okay, but is it alright to ask you for like a template or something so I know where to start at least?

I don't know what you mean by template but I can offer some advice to make the idea seem less absurd.

Instead of her being an open bitch have her pretend to be a nice helpful girl at least to Kushina. On the first day of Kushina teaching she decides she needs to have her. Knowing that Kushina is happily married to a grown man she realizes that she's not exactly Kushina's type and needs some help to pull her seduction off. All the while playing up the role of teacher's pet to an unknowing Kushina who just thinks she has a fan. Your OC spends weeks talking to people in shadier parts of town and after a series of dead ends finally finds somebody with what she's looking for. It can be either and aphrodisiac or a paralyzing powder or whatever you can come up with. The point is it inevitably leave Kushina unable to fight back against your OC.

If it's an aphrodisiac the OC casually injects her during a taijutsu spar while making it seem she was just cut by the OC's nails. Kushina likes the kid so she doesn't pressure her. This build up over the course of the schoolday with Kushina desperately trying to hide how turned on she is from the children. At the end of the day when all of the kids leave Kushina is so aroused she can barely see straight and doesn't resist when your OC moves on her.

If it's paralysis she asks Kushina if they can stay after school to work on something one-on-one. When she's sure the coast is clear the OC hits her with a bag of paralysis powder to the face(of something). When Kushina starts coughing she only inhales more of the powder and gives it more time to spread. When Kushina's body hits the floor the OC, after being sure to clean off all of the powder from her face and the inside of her mouth, finally gets her hands on Kushina. While having a ball gag to stop her from yelling(if you choose to still let her move her mouth) she stimulates all of Kushina's erogenous zones with her fingers, tongue, and a number of small vibrators. Vibrators are put inside of her vagina and ass while another two are taped to her nipples(like in all of those doujin). When the powder finally wears off Kushina has been pleasured for too much and for too long that she's gone insane from the near constant orgasms and would gladly do anything for the OC.

I think I type too much.

Guest Gilgamsh

And I mean with the orgy.

OH

She's on a mission to dig up dirt on a corrupt politician trying to start a war and goes undercover by catching his attention with slutty clothes and a bimbo-persona and subtly manipulating him into making her his date for a party full of big-wigs. To stop the war they need to root out most if not all of his conspirators are and so she must observe everything he does without breaking character. Eventually during the course of the party her takes her to a room where many of the guests are having an orgy. Unable to ruin her ruse and with the hope that some of these people may have valuable information Kushina prepares to take one for the team, or twenty.

Would she still love Minato at the end or would it be just an excuse and in reality she'd love cock more?

She still loves Minato more than life itself but she's tired of denying her own needs in favor of his dream of being Hokage and making a more peaceful world. So she fucks whenever she feels like it without a hint of guilt then goes home, cleans up, snuggles up to her husband and goes to sleep.

I'm trying to think of chapters now and how I would start it off, that seems to be the hardest part. What the scenario should be for the first chapter.

Guest Gilgamesh

I'm trying to think of chapters now and how I would start it off, that seems to be the hardest part. What the scenario should be for the first chapter.

I think for the first chapter we should emphasize how Minato's work causes him to leave Kushina unsatisfied. Kushina and Minato are on a date, it might even be their anniversary. Kushina has been looking forward to that night for a while since Minato had to stay late at the tower all week because of the influx of foreign vistors during the chuunin exams. They are both dressed formally, Kushina in a traditional kimono with her hair tied up in an elegant bun with light makeup on. They might be having dinner or taking a romantic walk through the park. It's getting late and all Kushina can think about is finally getting that itch scratched when a messenger arrives to call Minato back to the office to deal with a dispute between foreign dignitaries. Minato, with a sheepish smile on his face, apologizes to Kushina for having to leave but he'll see her at home later, "Sorry, duty calls." Kushina is devastated and with tears beading in her eyes yells at him as he and the messenger ninja jump back to the tower. She is angry, depressed, and very, very horny. Not wanting to fall asleep angry she purchases a bottle of sake to dull her disappointment. Walking down the street in an expensive kimono, light makeup, a different hairstyle, carrying a mostly emptied bottle of sake, and with several tears of frustration dripping down her face Kushina looks and acts like a completely different woman. And at night, it's easy for someone not to recognize her as their Hokage's wife.

Here's one idea. Change or disregard parts however it may suit you. After this point you can choose for her to be approached by one or a group of men, their ages, and how they will talk her into having sex with them. For her first time cheating I don't think they should be younger than 24, let's ease her into the extreme age gaps. If it's only one person you could have her mistake them for Minato, and in her drunk anger she can't say his name properly so they don't find out who she is until it's too late. If it's a group, have Kushina be like "If he doesn't care about me, I don't care about him!" and keep kinda angry as her drunken justification.

I think for the first chapter we should emphasize how Minato's work causes him to leave Kushina unsatisfied. Kushina and Minato are on a date, it might even be their anniversary. Kushina has been looking forward to that night for a while since Minato had to stay late at the tower all week because of the influx of foreign vistors during the chuunin exams. They are both dressed formally, Kushina in a traditional kimono with her hair tied up in an elegant bun with light makeup on. They might be having dinner or taking a romantic walk through the park. It's getting late and all Kushina can think about is finally getting that itch scratched when a messenger arrives to call Minato back to the office to deal with a dispute between foreign dignitaries. Minato, with a sheepish smile on his face, apologizes to Kushina for having to leave but he'll see her at home later, "Sorry, duty calls." Kushina is devastated and with tears beading in her eyes yells at him as he and the messenger ninja jump back to the tower. She is angry, depressed, and very, very horny. Not wanting to fall asleep angry she purchases a bottle of sake to dull her disappointment. Walking down the street in an expensive kimono, light makeup, a different hairstyle, carrying a mostly emptied bottle of sake, and with several tears of frustration dripping down her face Kushina looks and acts like a completely different woman. And at night, it's easy for someone not to recognize her as their Hokage's wife.

Here's one idea. Change or disregard parts however it may suit you. After this point you can choose for her to be approached by one or a group of men, their ages, and how they will talk her into having sex with them. For her first time cheating I don't think they should be younger than 24, let's ease her into the extreme age gaps. If it's only one person you could have her mistake them for Minato, and in her drunk anger she can't say his name properly so they don't find out who she is until it's too late. If it's a group, have Kushina be like "If he doesn't care about me, I don't care about him!" and keep kinda angry as her drunken justification.

I like the first part very much. I wonder how they would coax her into bed, just plain old flirting? Easing her into it is the hardest part I think.

Guest Necrohunter15

I don't know what you mean by template but I can offer some advice to make the idea seem less absurd.

Instead of her being an open bitch have her pretend to be a nice helpful girl at least to Kushina. On the first day of Kushina teaching she decides she needs to have her. Knowing that Kushina is happily married to a grown man she realizes that she's not exactly Kushina's type and needs some help to pull her seduction off. All the while playing up the role of teacher's pet to an unknowing Kushina who just thinks she has a fan. Your OC spends weeks talking to people in shadier parts of town and after a series of dead ends finally finds somebody with what she's looking for. It can be either and aphrodisiac or a paralyzing powder or whatever you can come up with. The point is it inevitably leave Kushina unable to fight back against your OC.

If it's an aphrodisiac the OC casually injects her during a taijutsu spar while making it seem she was just cut by the OC's nails. Kushina likes the kid so she doesn't pressure her. This build up over the course of the schoolday with Kushina desperately trying to hide how turned on she is from the children. At the end of the day when all of the kids leave Kushina is so aroused she can barely see straight and doesn't resist when your OC moves on her.

If it's paralysis she asks Kushina if they can stay after school to work on something one-on-one. When she's sure the coast is clear the OC hits her with a bag of paralysis powder to the face(of something). When Kushina starts coughing she only inhales more of the powder and gives it more time to spread. When Kushina's body hits the floor the OC, after being sure to clean off all of the powder from her face and the inside of her mouth, finally gets her hands on Kushina. While having a ball gag to stop her from yelling(if you choose to still let her move her mouth) she stimulates all of Kushina's erogenous zones with her fingers, tongue, and a number of small vibrators. Vibrators are put inside of her vagina and ass while another two are taped to her nipples(like in all of those doujin). When the powder finally wears off Kushina has been pleasured for too much and for too long that she's gone insane from the near constant orgasms and would gladly do anything for the OC.

I think I type too much.

I'd really like to give big thanks for this advice (and believe me I think I type too much also), but what I kind of meant is something like on page 4 of this thread to get me started. Or something like one of JordoZ example stories on page 2, but I hope I'm not asking for too much.