Click Here!

Kushina Uzumaki Slut of sluts!

Guest Jordo

Guest Ronin

Have you thought about doing a story more in-line with the OP of this thread? Where Kushina is banging younger guys but it isn't fullblown NTR and Kushina still cares for Naruto?

Kushina does still care for Naruto in my story-in fact we'll see how much she cares for "her" in a later chapter, she's just got an odd way of showing it. Its funny to me that people are more bothered about what her cheating means for her son and not what it means for her husband.

As for another story, no not really-I've got my plate very full at the moment. And after a bunch of scenes with her, I wouldn't want to do something new with Kushina in any event-except for maybe a sweet scene between her and Minato, just to mix things up.

Ronin, I've been reading Konoha's Hospitality and I noticed a reference to the Lightning Village. Does that mean we'll see some Kumo kunoichi getting dominated by Hachiro some time in the future?

I honestly don't remember when I referenced the Lightning Village but yes. The plan is for him to eventually dominate the whole ninja world with a little (well a lot) of help. Samui, Karui, Mabui for example, will all show up at some point.

Guest f4s1k1n

Ronin, I've been reading Konoha's Hospitality and I noticed a reference to the Lightning Village. Does that mean we'll see some Kumo kunoichi getting dominated by Hachiro some time in the future?

maybe new fanfic titled "kumo"s hospitality"

Guest Spyash2

I honestly don't remember when I referenced the Lightning Village but yes. The plan is for him to eventually dominate the whole ninja world with a little (well a lot) of help. Samui, Karui, Mabui for example, will all show up at some point.

That is going to be so sweet. I'm kind of hoping to see Yugito Nii getting dominated by him.

Another thing I want to ask: is Hachiro going to go after the Tailed Beasts? Because you did mention that Kyuubi could turn into a fox woman in chapter 1, at the beginning and since he's going to dominate the elemental nations it would be a good excuise for him to go after them, or at least their female Jinchuuriki's.

Guest Necrohunter15

Kushina fucking kids the same age or younger than Naruto is still one of the hottest things ever to me though, I just don't want him to see it. I also want it to be shown (as stated by some other people in this thread) that Kushina is a loving mother to Naruto and cares about him greatly. She just happens to love sex aswell...

I do agree that its pretty hot, but what I really want to see is that despite being fucked by teens younger than him, Kushina still loves Naruto greatly and won't leave him or anything of the sort, cause having her become a skank to the point that she doesn't love him anymore takes away the hotness of it all.

I do agree that its pretty hot, but what I really want to see is that despite being fucked by teens younger than him, Kushina still loves Naruto greatly and won't leave him or anything of the sort, cause having her become a skank to the point that she doesn't love him anymore takes away the hotness of it all.

I completely agree with you, I can't really explain why Kushina still being a loving mother to Naruto but simultaneously having sex with kids younger than him is hotter than her becoming a fullblown slut and leaving him, but it is. lol

We're on the same wavelength. If you have any ideas for my fic please suggest them to me, like scenarios etc.?

Guest Ronin

That is going to be so sweet. I'm kind of hoping to see Yugito Nii getting dominated by him.

Another thing I want to ask: is Hachiro going to go after the Tailed Beasts? Because you did mention that Kyuubi could turn into a fox woman in chapter 1, at the beginning and since he's going to dominate the elemental nations it would be a good excuise for him to go after them, or at least their female Jinchuuriki's.

Well Yugito and Fuu are both going to show up-as kind of brainwashed tools of Konan. Then their tailed beast forms will show up, along with Kyuubi. They'll have their own appearances, but Kyuubi will take someone else's body in a very cruel scene.

Guest Spyash2

Well Yugito and Fuu are both going to show up-as kind of brainwashed tools of Konan. Then their tailed beast forms will show up, along with Kyuubi. They'll have their own appearances, but Kyuubi will take someone else's body in a very cruel scene.

Well I can't wait for Yugito or Fuu to show up now. You've gotten me excited.

And I can't wait for the Tailed Beasts to show up either. The Tailed Beasts are going to end up like every other girl Hachiro has or will eventually run into aren't they?

Guest Ronin

Yep! There are only plans for three tailed beasts and only Kyuubi will get a large role but they'll be firmly on his side.

Along with a few other males who will (forcibly or not) be genderbent-like Sasuke, his brother, Jirayia, and Kakashi.

Guest Spyash2

Yep! There are only plans for three tailed beasts and only Kyuubi will get a large role but they'll be firmly on his side.

Along with a few other males who will (forcibly or not) be genderbent-like Sasuke, his brother, Jirayia, and Kakashi.

I always wanted to see a story where the Tailed Beasts would get dominated sexually by someone. Glad to see you're going to take that route.

Okay this is something of a stupid question but I'm having a brain dead moment. How do I open up a new forum? Basically I was thinking on what Jordo said a bit ago on about how Highschool DxD has plenty of material to make lemons with but quite sadly there is to few of them. Thus I wanted to make a forum featuring ideas for Highschool DxD lemons from vanilla to netorare or whatever just various ideas see if there are people interested in them or just making a place to chat.

Sadly can't remember how to open a new forum so yeah if one of you guys could tell me, greatly appreciated please and thank you.

Guest Guest

kyuubi is gonna take sakura's body isn't she?

Guest Necrohunter15
I completely agree with you, I can't really explain why Kushina still being a loving mother to Naruto but simultaneously having sex with kids younger than him is hotter than her becoming a fullblown slut and leaving him, but it is. lol

We're on the same wavelength. If you have any ideas for my fic please suggest them to me, like scenarios etc.?

I'm not real sure about my writing, as I'm more used to reading fanfiction then writing it, but I'll try givin' it a shot sometime

Kushina does still care for Naruto in my story-in fact we'll see how much she cares for "her" in a later chapter, she's just got an odd way of showing it. Its funny to me that people are more bothered about what her cheating means for her son and not what it means for her husband.

As for another story, no not really-I've got my plate very full at the moment. And after a bunch of scenes with her, I wouldn't want to do something new with Kushina in any event-except for maybe a sweet scene between her and Minato, just to mix things up.

Ronin, I'm glad to hear that Kushina still cares about Naruto, but I have to ask what you mean by she has an odd way of showing it. Also, I appreciate your advice, but for now kinda have me hooked, so I'll take it later.

Guest Ronin

She loves Naruko, she just favors Hachimaro over him, but when they're alone she'll still treat him as her little boy/girl. And later, once Naruko is pretty much a girl 24/7, well there's something else coming up that I don't want to spoil.

kyuubi is gonna take sakura's body isn't she?

No, not quite-somebody else. Sakura will be another to have her virginity stolen by Hachimaro (along with Ino in the same scene).

Guest Guest

She loves Naruko, she just favors Hachimaro over him, but when they're alone she'll still treat him as her little boy/girl. And later, once Naruko is pretty much a girl 24/7, well there's something else coming up that I don't want to spoil.

No, not quite-somebody else. Sakura will be another to have her virginity stolen by Hachimaro (along with Ino in the same scene).

oh sorry. whenever kyuubi takes someone's body it's always sakura.

Guest Guest

I didn't realize that was something that happened often.

I don't really read a lot of Naruto fiction, to be honest.

so is Sasuke The Conqueror dead now or just on hiatus?

Guest Ronin

Hiatus, pretty much indefinitely.

So much of what I'm doing with Hospitality is very close to what I would do with Sasuke the Conqueror. I know some writers can do basically the same plot over and over again, just plugging in one or two different characters, but I would find that way too boring.

Guest Guest

Hiatus, pretty much indefinitely.

So much of what I'm doing with Hospitality is very close to what I would do with Sasuke the Conqueror. I know some writers can do basically the same plot over and over again, just plugging in one or two different characters, but I would find that way too boring.

too bad. hope you get back to it eventually. sasuke-centric fics are very rare. especially harems.

Guest Necrohunter15

I'm just putting this down in case nobody can read the quotes I used for my previous post

Guest Gilgamesh

It makes Kushina seem more human if she still has familial love for her son despite all of the crazy sex she is having. I don't really understand how it's hot for a character to get fucked so hard she loses her normal human emotions and becomes obsessed with somebody(usually a child in these fics). It's hotter for Kushina to be a normal person (or as normal as a former-jinchuuriki kunoichi descended from a goddess can be) who loves her husband(romantically) and her son(familialy) but has a desperate need for sex that isn't being satisfied.

She may go on missions if she's not retired, go shopping, hang out with her girlfriends, train her son, go on dates with Minato, and make dinner for her family like normal but every now and then she feels an unstoppable urge. She may just fool around with a foreigner who doesn't know her if she's out of Konoha or she may have to use the transformation jutsu(to change how she looks to her partner, even her age) if it's a villager who may know who she is.

She feels guilty and ashamed that she's betraying her husband and feels humiliated/embarrassed that so often it's with someone young enough to be her child but she still loves her family desperately and would do anything to keep them happy and from finding out what she has been doing.

By destroying Kushina's love for Minato(and Naruto I guess) it is no longer a betrayal. It's better if the sex is just a way to scratch an itch, after getting someone in bed the only talk is dirty talk and afterwards she doesn't linger around or feel any attachment to them. It's just a release after all. She goes right back to being her normal self now that the urge is temporarily sated.

But it always comes back.

Guest Gilgamesh

Though, that might be better for a series of loosely connected snippets than a story with a concrete plot and multiple chapters whose content is happening within a day or two of each other.

It makes Kushina seem more human if she still has familial love for her son despite all of the crazy sex she is having. I don't really understand how it's hot for a character to get fucked so hard she loses her normal human emotions and becomes obsessed with somebody(usually a child in these fics). It's hotter for Kushina to be a normal person (or as normal as a former-jinchuuriki kunoichi descended from a goddess can be) who loves her husband(romantically) and her son(familialy) but has a desperate need for sex that isn't being satisfied.

She may go on missions if she's not retired, go shopping, hang out with her girlfriends, train her son, go on dates with Minato, and make dinner for her family like normal but every now and then she feels an unstoppable urge. She may just fool around with a foreigner who doesn't know her if she's out of Konoha or she may have to use the transformation jutsu(to change how she looks to her partner, even her age) if it's a villager who may know who she is.

She feels guilty and ashamed that she's betraying her husband and feels humiliated/embarrassed that so often it's with someone young enough to be her child but she still loves her family desperately and would do anything to keep them happy and from finding out what she has been doing.

By destroying Kushina's love for Minato(and Naruto I guess) it is no longer a betrayal. It's better if the sex is just a way to scratch an itch, after getting someone in bed the only talk is dirty talk and afterwards she doesn't linger around or feel any attachment to them. It's just a release after all. She goes right back to being her normal self now that the urge is temporarily sated.

But it always comes back.

Though, that might be better for a series of loosely connected snippets than a story with a concrete plot and multiple chapters whose content is happening within a day or two of each other.

I completely agree with these comments, this is what I want to see from a Kushina story. NTR where the woman becomes a mindless slut is not a turn on at all, her having all her senses intact makes the whole thing far hotter. If you have any ideas/scenarios for a story like this please tell me.