Click Here!

Harry x Lucius

Guest Riss

Looking for a Fix! Harry is powerful and in the DOM he sees Lucius and they recognize each other as mates. Lucius is the submissive mate, I think he's a veela, harry calls him Little One. Draco sees Harry as a father figure and Lucius and Harry also adopt Theo Not. Harry joins voldemort right at the beginning. I think he says Sirius dying was reason for him to stop pretending. There's also part where Bellatrix curses Lucius which makes him really tired all the time until snape can brew the antidote.

Appreciate any help!!!

::sighs heavily:: The story was taken down by the author from every site where they had posted it. The author does not want the story available, and IF it exists in hard copy on anyone's hard drive, we ask that you NOT share that here.

There are numerous threads regarding this story, and it all boils down to this: Please respect Michally's wishes and do not keep trying to find a story that Michally took down.

• 3 months later...

Okay, because I was obviously NOT clear enough in my previous post:

DO NOT POST LINKS TO A STORY THAT THE AUTHOR HAS REMOVED. DO NOT POST LINKS TO A SITE THAT DOES NOT HOST THE STORY WITH THE AUTHOR'S CONSENT AND PERMISSION.

Michally took the story down, does NOT wish it posted, and we will not allow this forum to be used as a conduit for piracy. If you can't abide by our rules, don't post here.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.