Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

On 2/1/2023 at 3:45 PM, Jashley13 said:

I just received word that the site should hopefully be back up and accepting new posts again soon. I want to give a big thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to get the site back online, and a huge thank you to all of my fans who have been so understanding and patient. I hope that my work will have made the wait worth it :)

Hopefully you are able to post your new chapters soon. I’ve got some long flights coming up and would like to reading material.

On 2/3/2023 at 2:48 PM, mfan2112 said:

Hopefully you are able to post your new chapters soon. I’ve got some long flights coming up and would like to reading material.

Any update on when the site may be able to accept your new chapters?

It does indeed look like there has been some updating on the stories! However, with the new layout, can’t really figure out where to go to post new chapters. If anyone has insight into this, it would be greatly appreciated.

14 minutes ago, Jashley13 said:

It does indeed look like there has been some updating on the stories! However, with the new layout, can’t really figure out where to go to post new chapters. If anyone has insight into this, it would be greatly appreciated.

We have an updated FAQ for that!  https://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/63418-how-to-add-a-chapter/

There’s more here: https://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/forum/789-story-how-tos/

And now I have the story until now uploaded. I apologize for the wait everyone but I hope that the chapters I uploaded will be worth the wait. The last one I posted was chapter 175 and now I am up to chapter 188 :) Missed you all!

Hey everyone. As you all know, I have said before I do not intend to set up a Patreon for my work. I believe it should be free to all who want to read it and the reading alone is payment enough. However, my wife and I just found out our cat has been diagnoses with bronchopneumonia and unfortunately the bills are piling up a bit. We just want to make sure that he gets the best treatment possible. We started a Go Fund Me to help cover his treatment. I hate to ask, I truly do, but if there’s any help at all that we can get from you, it would be greatly appreciated. He’s barely a year old and has so much more life ahead of him and we just want to give him that.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/donate-to-help-save-our-sweet-boy

Chapter 189 is officially up! :) I’m sorry about the wait, but we were dealing with our little crisis at home. Update: he is back home and slowly recovering. It looks like he may have had a strong allergic reaction to something and while they were giving him fluids to recover, some got into his lungs, so those had to be drained out. Big few days for him, rough time, but he started eating a little today and acting a bit more like his usual self. Slowly recovering but we’re just glad he’s home.

Hope you all enjoy and I will see you all again soon!

Guest Aaron
On 2/27/2023 at 6:51 PM, Jashley13 said:

Chapter 189 is officially up! :) I’m sorry about the wait, but we were dealing with our little crisis at home. Update: he is back home and slowly recovering. It looks like he may have had a strong allergic reaction to something and while they were giving him fluids to recover, some got into his lungs, so those had to be drained out. Big few days for him, rough time, but he started eating a little today and acting a bit more like his usual self. Slowly recovering but we’re just glad he’s home.

Hope you all enjoy and I will see you all again soon!

Enjoyed the chapter, fun to see things you referenced a long time ago payoff 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 190 is finally up! I am so sorry about the wait, everyone. Work has been kicking my butt recently. And, while I’m on that line of thought, this will be the last chapter I will be able to post before heading out to sea again. For the last time, thankfully! I’m sorry that updates have been oddly sparse and I can only hope that when I return, I can post my chapters that I write immediately so that there is not as much of a wait as last time. I appreciate you all for your support and patience and I will do my best to make the wait worth it. Until I see you guys again!

Joe

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! Well, that’s that! I’m back from my last patrol and, as an apology, I have six new chapters for you all! Believe me, I wish I could have made it twice as much, but I hope the quality shines through!

Lots of stuff coming up for me now. Planning another move to my shore duty, my wife and I are going to have our actual wedding finally, and I’m making sure to spend more time with her because, well, after years of going out to sea, it’s a rough toll on anyone. So I cannot promise anything with the continual schedule but I will keep updated as often as possible on how the next chapters are coming along. Almost at 200 chapters! I hope you have all been well and I will talk to you again soon :)

Welcome back!  So you’re “feet dry” from now on?  Best of luck with your shore duty --moving sucks, doesn’t it?  Too bad you can’t post pics here any more.  We’d love to see your wedding!

Guest DavidUK

Great to see you back: I was beginning to worry that we would need to check the ‘Lost at Sea’ lists but very glad to hear that good things are coming to you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.