Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Stop with the gay marriage stuff who cares it's done and over with this is about his stories let's keep it that way just saying geez

Alright. Let's drop and begin with crazy story theories. I figure that Tara may end up getting a bpyfriend in the next saga, making Jack question his feelings towards her, especially due to the events of this saga. As for Tara's boyfriend, how about Rhona's brother, Evan. Not any crazier than the theory of her and Alan getting together.

Alright. Let's drop and begin with crazy story theories. I figure that Tara may end up getting a bpyfriend in the next saga, making Jack question his feelings towards her, especially due to the events of this saga. As for Tara's boyfriend, how about Rhona's brother, Evan. Not any crazier than the theory of her and Alan getting together.

I think Tara's boyfriend will come about once school starts. She just move din from out of state into some suburban sub-division. I know I didn't know many of my neighbors who lived more than a literal stone's throw away. Many some pimply faced boys have seen her running around the block and then went inside to wank.

Once school starts, it'll be just like Kayla the year before, the new girl in class. There will be older boys lining up.

Evan is a senior, but I don't think it's at the same school, as Tara lives 30 minutes away.

Edited by Joe Long

Once school starts, it'll be just like Kayla the year before, the new girl in class. There will be older boys lining up.

Evan is a senior, but I don't think it's at the same school, as Tara lives 30 minutes away.

No, it's not the same school. When I was that age, I lived 15-20 minutes away from my cousins and it was a different city and school system from mine. I didn't know their friends and they didn't know mine. We got together on birthdays, holidays and a few times over the summer but that was all we had in common growing up. Tara will settle in and find her own life. Jack and Kayla will be part of it, but not a big part.

Oh, wait... UNLESS she turns out to be Jacks' half-sister.

Question: what is the writing process some of you use when crafting your stories?

I outlined the major points in the story, so I had the beginning, middle and end. As I write the first drafts I filled in more scenes, detail, dialogue, etc to push the story along the outline.

Now that I went back to the beginning to re-write, I have a couple folks helping me with comments and suggestions. I'm getting more detail about emotions (which jashley does SO well) and adding in more subplots.

The first time thru I think I did a good job of leaving clues and foreshadowing what was to come, but almost all of the story was the main plot. Now with some subplots (not just backstory, either hinted at or explicit) I'm leaving crumbs for parallel story lines which may or may not come to anything - I'll decide later.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Seriously what is the point of a five paragraph essay on your political stance when you could just leave your thoughts out, no debate or argument necessary? There is no reason you had to go and do that. There's a time and a place. Here is not the place.

As Jack will end up getting the PS4 soon, would that mean, later on in the story, there could be mentions of Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, Bloodborne, and Dark Souls 3?

Anyone ever play Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance? Thinking of doing a dex build based off Raiden

If you've played MGS2:Sons of Liberty, you wouldn't like Raiden because of the fact he's a little bitch in it. Sure he looks badass in Rising:Revengance but to be fair Wolf had better character development than him.

Guest ChoCho

Haha I feel like Rhona is eventually gonna make a move on jack. Despite she acts like she's interested but teases him. Also with the decreased sexual attention from Kayla jack could potentially give into Rhonas "demands"?

Guest ChoCho

Ps I am happy to see I have a direct communication line to te author. I have been reading it since from xnxx and am glad to see that you are able to continue to write these stories. I think what draws me is how I can relate to some of the characters and what they go through. Keep on writing! @jashley13

Hey everyone! Really sorry for the lack of updates!

First of all, thank you so much for the birthday wishes :) It means a lot. I'm sorry the new chapter wasn't out before then but I'm working on it as hard as I can.

Speaking of, I'm finally managing to push towards the end so, hopefully, it will be up this weekend. I've been feeling more exhausted lately so I'm trying to balance sleep, work, and writing, but I thnk I should be coming to an equilibrium. Good news soon, I hope!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.