Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Delta4

The session with shrink was amazing.i am happy that Jack-Kyla-Tara emotional ride is some what over.eager for next Saga :)

Rhona said she is not into relationship with men? or was she joking ? i so so look fwd to them going to con togather.

and the scene at Gameshop with Rhona was also so real and lifting the mood.i kept smiling the whole scene.

i am late to wish but "Happy Sweet sweet Birthday to my Favourite author,may you be happy and live long along with the loved ones you love"Ameen

Guest Krock01

Howdy Jashley13!

Could you possibly checkout storiesonline.com? I'm pretty sure you'd like that site also. I read along at XNXX and absolutely hate that site now. A few of the older authors from XNXX have been posting there and I bet you could pick up a few ok fans that don't come here.

-Thanks ✌

Hey everyone :)

Reality Check time!

- As with the first session with Fitzsimmons, this is based less around an actual event and more what I gleaned from the one time I actually went to see a shrink. I can't claim that this is exactly how shrinks talk or behave but, based on the doctor I talked to, this seems as close as I can get without regular sessions.

- Jack and Kayla's arguments and what they see as 'faults' in each other are all things that I've dealt with about myself. I can be an overthinker and I can keep things to myself, not talking about them openly. I'm still working through them but I've come a long way since I was younger. I guess I'm still working through my own issues.

- Jack's chat with Craig and Becca was very similar to one I had a couple weeks ago with a friend who went on vacation, up to and including me being absolutely exhausted (I was in a play at the time, which was bumping into my sleep schedule with my night-shift work).

- I haven't had a birthday that big since I was about eight years old but a lot of the conversation was cherry-picked from conversations I've had at my own celebrations and at others'.

- I got a PS4 a few weeks ago, cheating on my birthday just a little bit. I'm really enjoying it and I'm glad I waited, since if I had gotten it at the time of release, I'd have to deal with the initial wave of crap exclusives. *shudder*

And now for the Bad Idea Confessional:

- This might be less of a Bad Idea and more laying to rest something that people have been wondering about for a while. At the end of Chapter 5, when Jack and Kayla have first kissed and they are cuddling with each other, Jack thinks he may have seen someone at Kayla's back door. Some have speculated that this might be Amanda or Craig or Brad or even her parents. In actuality, there was really no one there. The scene was more making reference to the fact that, while Jack was happy as could be with Kayla, he was aware that Craig was now going to be a bigger problem and that he'd have to earn the happiest he'd just gained. Maybe I could have illustrated it better but I didn't want to hammer the readers over the head.

I'm working through Chapter 37 at a fairly swift pace. After the heavy emotional stuff in the last chapter, it's good to have a lighter chapter to write, with plenty of jokes, easy-going scenes, and good feelings between the characters. I'm currently working an 8-day shift since I'm switching my days off at work, which could be a good or a bad thing. I'm not sure how that's going to affect my work, since I won't be getting as much sleep or days off for a little while, but that also means my mind is going to be more focused than before. We shall see.

Oh, and since I saw some questions about it, the next chapter will be the last one of the Summer Saga.

Also, today is a milestone, though most people don't know it. Today officially marks the one year anniversary of Being More Social :D If you haven't visited Bashful's forum, please do so and give him some congratulations. He deserves it and I'm sure he could use the encouragement to keep writing. And just the general good sentiment :)

That's all I've got for right now, I think. More updates to come soon, hopefully all good news :) See you guys soon!

looks like it, and it went to almost 250k words...and IIRC only two sex scenes - the infamous threesome, and the makeup sex a couple weeks later

I've a few points to make, for the sake of conversation, but I'll address this first.

I'm not so sure that it's over quite yet. There are a few loose ends. First and formost, the conversation with Tara Jack needs to have. It hasn't happened yet, and I don't see that being carried into the next saga. Yes, the emotional baggage from the threesome, but not the conversation. As well, there's Kayla's parents. We're not seeing resolution in this upcoming chapter, I don't think, but something to lead into the next saga. What I think is we'll see some sort of end of summer pool party. End it like they started? Or we dive right in, but I'm not too sure on that.

So, there's a few things we haven't seen in a while. This is going to be a big year. Joe has been hinting at that for chapters. From what we've seen so far, shits bound to hit the fan.

A few things I'm hoping for:

More problems that Jack and Kayla face together. Recently, and throughout the story, we've had a lot of Jack-Kayla conflict. Sure, they've faced a lot together, but I want to see more of Kack (or Jayla). The two as one being, facing an outside problem. Jashley has mentioned a few items, and said that this story is long term. So who knows when things like the pipe bomb, or the water torture comes into play.

Craig as class president? Election shenanigans?

Kelly Grayson & Alan?

Does Joe have feelings for Sam?

More Jack-Rhona action of course.

Maybe something from Amanda? That handcuff thing was weird. Maybe Kayla finds out about that night so long ago.

When will Tara's boyfriend come?

Something outlandish. (Return of Brad, or Jeff. The rise of LAJAK. Mrs. Locke has a mental breakdown, so a new drama teacher comes.)

Edit: I missed the reality check writing this. Whoops. So I guess this next one will be the last.

Edited by thismy

Okay. Just finished reading the latest chapter of An Incest Birthday. Only two left to go. Now, Joe, as a question to you, I know you played Dark Souls 1, may be getting ready to play Scholar of the First Sin and/or Bloodborne on your PS4, but for your experience through the first game, what build did you use? You know, a mage, cleric, strength, dex, or hybrid (int/faith, str/dex, str/int, str/faith, dex/faith, dex/int)? And which types of weapons were your favorites?

Hey everyone! Sorry this has been kind of a ghost-forum lately but I just got off an 8-day stretch of work so I finally got some time off.

First @ Guest_N_, it was just a Fringe Theater sort of production for children. Nothing impressive but something I can put on a resume.

Second, work in the chapter is progressing well. I've just about finished so hopefully by this weekend, it will be all done. Hopefully, I can get it done in time for you to read before going back to college Guest_Dark_ :)

Hope everyone is well and I'll try to update more. See you soon!

Hey everyone! Sorry this has been kind of a ghost-forum lately but I just got off an 8-day stretch of work so I finally got some time off.

First @ Guest_N_, it was just a Fringe Theater sort of production for children. Nothing impressive but something I can put on a resume.

Second, work in the chapter is progressing well. I've just about finished so hopefully by this weekend, it will be all done. Hopefully, I can get it done in time for you to read before going back to college Guest_Dark_ :)

Hope everyone is well and I'll try to update more. See you soon!

Can't wait for the next chapter! No need to reiterate, but I'll do it anyway. Take as much time as you want, I'm just glad that I get my fix when I can. No need to apologize for absence.

If you don't mind me asking, what sort of work do you do? No need to be specific, I'm just curious about the general stuff.

Hey everyone :) Chapter 37 is up :D

Wow, this forum has become kind of deserted. Not that I'm demanding more comments or views or anything but I just love coming here and seeing how everyone's doing, their crazy theories, reading encouragement and criticism...all of it. So I'm just hoping everyone's okay and all is going well in your lives :)

Glad I was able to get this up in a timely manner, unlike the last chapter. Hopefully I'm back on a good schedule with releasing chapters.

Reality Check to come soon. Hopefullly you all enjoy the chapter and I will see you soon in the next saga:

The Fracture Saga.

Hey everyone :) Chapter 37 is up :D

Wow, this forum has become kind of deserted. Not that I'm demanding more comments or views or anything but I just love coming here and seeing how everyone's doing, their crazy theories, reading encouragement and criticism...all of it. So I'm just hoping everyone's okay and all is going well in your lives :)

Glad I was able to get this up in a timely manner, unlike the last chapter. Hopefully I'm back on a good schedule with releasing chapters.

Reality Check to come soon. Hopefullly you all enjoy the chapter and I will see you soon in the next saga:

The Fracture Saga.

I don't know what to think from the next sagas name. Oh well I'll wait and see. Now to read the chapter

Hey Joe.

lol, we haven't gone anywhere man just patiently reading. RL caught up with me so i was scarce on this forum, but hopefully i'll be able to give this forum more time now. I liked how you progressed things with the summer saga, it got really depressing but you made up for it in the end, so i'm happy, kudos for the realism.

As far as the new saga is concerned, you certainly have chosen an interesting name, my prediction is that trouble will start from either Joe or Craig, they don't necessarily have to be the instigators but whatever it is that's coming will hit them first. That's all i have so far, i'm a bit rusty so i'll let @thismy take the first official swing.

Anyway, good to know chapters are right on schedule now, keep it up man :)

Guest Dark lust

Lovenur stories jashley but last week woke up bad pain in my stomach went to the e.r. And had my gallbladder removed dying good now ur stories keeps my mind straight while I'm out of work for little bit keep it up

Just read your latest chapter and all I can say is... wow. Cannot wait to see what you dbo with... the prostitution ring. Wondering if you had that idea yourself or were inspired by some of the posts made here. By the way: Best first official college class present.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.