Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Shaden

Hey everyone I'm new to this forum and, Holy Crap Im Only On Chapter 23!

And this is alot more confusing than just commenting on the story like on the old website, not as much hate though thankfully

Hey joe long in chapter 4 you said his family is ok seeing each other under about to read chapter 5 is there any way him or his mom might encounter with each other some point just wondering

A cousin who was one of inspirations for my character Hannah* is very sick right now, and I'd appreciate all the prayers we can get. The intro scene of my story, where I had to run upstairs to take care of things as soon as I laid eyes on her, is exactly what happened the time my aunt showed up, after many years, at my door in Virginia. I had a serious hard-on for that girl all through her teens. Her mom, my aunt, posted an old photo today on Facebook, of her as a young teen along with my cousin who inspired Donna! Looking back more than 20 years with that photo, I realize how much she looked like my mother. I'll have to mention that when I re-edit the appropriate scenes.

Anyway, my cousin is a very sweet girl who's been through a bunch of medical issues her whole life, and is now going through some very serious stuff. She needs all the prayers she can get.

*especially early on in my story, almost every I told happened with someone. Hannah is 90-95% two cousins and a girlfriend, all of whom were about the same age, and one of the cousins and the girlfriend even lived in the same neighborhood and went to school together for awhile. So I merged them to make identification more difficult, in case someone who knows either of them reads the story (I'm currently Facebook friends with the cousins and the brother of the girlfriend - "Dave")

Edited by Joe Long

I might be too addicted to this considering I'm now on chapter 27

Lol yeah, I'm rereading right now (started today) and I'm in chapter 9. It's a fantastic story, and I get almost the same effect of reading it the first time through. Joe really knows how to draw in a reader. The only people who didn't enjoy this story (that I'm aware of) were those idiots from the blue site who were downvoting just because.

Hey Joe,

Glad to see that you're feeling better. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Also, I replied to your message about my new series a few days ago, but I don't think you've seen my reply.

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter,

Ishmael

Just had an eventful evening.

Most of the family went over to my nieces for a cookout. Out of IIRC 11 nieces, 4 are very fuckable (and of age), and this one hosting is the most drop dead gorgeous.

One time when she was about 12, not quite fully developed, she had spent the night at our place and in the morning came over, sat sideways in my lap, and with her arms around my neck gave these big sad eyes, "Please, Uncle Joe, could you make me some pancakes?" It's a wonder she didn't get stabbed in the ass, and that incident kept her in my thoughts for a long time. I've made a point ever since to compliment her (it's very easy) and once she was legal a little flirting.

Now she's 24 or 25, lives with the guy who's been banging her since she was 14, and they have 3 little kids. My wife and I, our daughter and the grandkids came over, with some other family members, and there were lots of kids running around the yard. I don't drink often, but I didn't have to drive so I splurged and went for a 2nd Bud Light ("But Uncle Joe, it's PLATINUM! - If you ever need a beer, stop over, I always have some!").

It was enough to get me buzzed and she was too. After a couple hours everyone had eaten and some were heading home. Our niece asks my wife and I if we'd like to come into the family room and smoke a little weed (which she's NEVER done before.) I had some horny thoughts instead and things stirred below. We got into a discussion of legalization (wife's against, I don't care) but then the wife's ready to go. I was getting a ride back to work so we were going separate ways. I always look forward to the hello and goodbye hugs with my niece, so when my wife was far enough away I went in for the hug, then whispered in my niece's ear, "I appreciate the offer, but I've never smoked anything in my life. Now if it was an orgy, you might have talked me into it!"

She backed off with a "whoa!", but while smiling and laughing. My wife was, "What did he say?"

I headed thru the house to my ride, but my wife caught up and said, "Joseph Long, what did you say to her?" A little buzzed and feeling quite relaxed, I whispered to her "I told her I appreciate the offer, but I've never smoked anything."

My wife looked at me and said sternly, "You better not smoke anything. Goodnight, see you tomorrow."

Mission accomplished, a seed planted.

Edited by Joe Long

@jashley13, I was wondering about you're old "reality checks/author updates." They aren't in your stories anymore, and since I haven't found them, I was wondering if you still had them. Most of the people reading the story are up to date, but new readers come. I think it'd be interesting if you had them and posted them for the old chapters.

As I've said, I've been rereading the story and I just hit chapter 14. That's part of the reason why I asked about he reality checks. I just finished 13. And damn, when Jack helps Craig, it made me feel good. I don't even have a connection. But wow, I just got this good feeling.

On the other hand, I have a bad feeling. This might be tmi, but whatever. Note: avoid dick injuries at all costs. I did that today. Bruised it. It hurt. A lot. Also got some cuts which sting like a bitch. I got hit, and I guess my dick decided to be a hero and take the blunt of the impact. "Don't be a hero, don't make a fool of yourself."

@jashley13, I was wondering about you're old "reality checks/author updates." They aren't in your stories anymore, and since I haven't found them, I was wondering if you still had them.

The reality checks are here in the forum, although they didn't restart until the chapters that were first posted on this site (20+). Might be around page 50 or so of this forum.

Hey joe long let me know when ur done with chapter 7 thanks can't wait for it

I will, I'm getting there. Chapters aren't as long as jashey's, but I've got three scenes to go which will likely get me in my typical 10-12k range, after editing. teaser: strip monopoly

I've also been doing heavy edits/additions on chapter 1, and expect to be done in another week or two. If you email me at jplong at mail dot com I'll send it to you.

Edited by Joe Long

Well, crossed over a major hurdle in the chapter. This may have been the most difficult section for me to write thus far, since I had to constantly go back, revise, rewrite, just to get it exactly as it needed to be. Hopefully, this means that the rest of the chapter will fly by, but I'm not entirely certain. But it should go smoother from here.

Guest Dark

Well, crossed over a major hurdle in the chapter. This may have been the most difficult section for me to write thus far, since I had to constantly go back, revise, rewrite, just to get it exactly as it needed to be. Hopefully, this means that the rest of the chapter will fly by, but I'm not entirely certain. But it should go smoother from here.

Take as much time as needed. Even if it shows up next week, the most important thing is that you are satisfied with your work.

Guest HankHonk

Take as much time as needed. Even if it shows up next week, the most important thing is that you are satisfied with your work.

I don't feel this way haha, I just want my SITO fix. ;)

Just had an eventful evening.

"I appreciate the offer, but I've never smoked anything in my life. Now if it was an orgy, you might have talked me into it!"

She backed off with a "whoa!", but while smiling and laughing. My wife was, "What did he say?"

Mission accomplished, a seed planted.

If that seed should sprout into an orgy, be sure that your wife agrees and is there with you. Otherwise, messing around with your younger relatives can be very hazardous to your health. Some years ago a co-worker of mine found that out the hard way-- he did something he shouldn't have with his wifes' younger step-sister. No divorce, but I heard through a mutual friend that the missus made him pay dearly.

Sounds like the threesome is actually happening! By all means, take your time. I figured that would be pretty tough to write but getting over that hump and breezing through the rest of the chapter would be a mistake. Love your dedication and attention to detail throughout each chapter!

Guest justaquestion

Didn't want to say anything but this place has gotten very... Strange to say the least. Kinda why I've stayed away for the past month. Seriously though its really weird and kind of uncomfortable.

Didn't want to say anything but this place has gotten very... Strange to say the least. Kinda why I've stayed away for the past month. Seriously though its really weird and kind of uncomfortable.

Freedom of speech and opinion are, by definition, uncomfortable. Weird? Yeah, probably true. :yahoo:

Yeah, my tmi bit might have been odd. I agree. I like the forums for the updates and story discussion, not the somewhat creepy(no offense, but it is) discussion on various topics. (I'm looking at you Joe Long) while this is a place where people can mostly say what they want, it is the SITO forum. There should be more SITO discussion. I hope this place can be as accommodating as possible, and I suppose I'm sorry that what people talk about drove you away. You'll be involved in uncomfortable situations all the time. However, that doesn't mean you should have to subject yourself to them. With that, I guess I'll add more real SITO discussion.

I said this earlier, but anyway, I've been rereading the chapters, and I have to say, I think the fight with Brad in chapter 15 is my favorite passage. It's just incredibly epic. It's well written, and I get this dumb "wow" smile on my face every time I read it. It's crazy that it took 4 people to fight him. And they couldn't even take him down. I just think "Holy Shit!" Every time. Other than that there's a smattering of passages that I really enjoy reading. In not sure I could pin down my favorite chapter though.

Edited by thismy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.