Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Drove up to Pa for my uncle's funeral on Thursday, had a little rough time of it, he was a really great guy. Getting older, it was hard not to think of when it might be me in the box. Not that I'm afraid of dying (although there's still a ton of things I want to do before I go), but thinking of my family saying goodbye to me.

Enough sad stuff (I'll cry again) one of the bright spots was seeing his granddaughter, my cousin's daughter. I've helped him with some genealogy, but haven't seen much of them the last ten years and my oh my has his little one grown up well. I made a point to spend time talking to my cousin at the lunch so that I could stand a little closer and he could bring her into the conversation. Make sure to wipe up the drool, guys.

10451172_722711041120086_391002313911617

Tonight we took the grandkids to the fireman's jubilee. In OTA I have a scene at the county fair, and the ones done at the local level are much the same, minus the livestock and monster trucks. There weren't many older teens there (which means less chances of brawls) but quite a bit of 11-15, especially the young ladies.

Disclaimer: I have never touched a girl under 18 since I was 20, and if I ever talk to one now I make sure there's no flirting or anything suggestive until she is 18 (after that, fair game)

My excuse is I was doing research for my book. I have an upcoming scene at the roller rink, where Joe just doesn't quite fit in with the group that Hannah goes to school with. In real life, I do like to study the maturing process. I know I was 4'10" and 72 lbs on the last day of 5th grade, and 5'9", 130 lbs on the last day of 8th, at age 13y10m. Most girls started about a year earlier than the guys, generally starting early in 5th grade and done by the end of 7th. Assuming that most groups hanging out together were the same age, I was looking at the different levels of physical maturity - height, thighs, hips, breasts and face. Some girls in a group looked 'finished' in their maturity, while others still had soem time to go. I like trying to guess ages.

One girl, I'll say a late 13, was clearly the best. Perfect thighs and hips in a tight fitting pair of shorts, small breasts, and a very attractive and mature face. She'll be a knock-out. That was exactly what Hannah was at that age. Another girl looked a little younger in the face, a little heavier but still quite shapely in the thighs and ass - but I knew she'd probably weight 200 lbs by the time she was 30.

Saw my nephew's ex-girlfriend with his mother, hadn't eyed her for many years, and she had put on a lot of weight. She's 23, her kids are 10 and 6.

Edited by Joe Long

Not been here for a week. Just read it. Good chapter J.

I have to say though. With any other threesome there is an end game: refuse to talk to the outsider, with this one it is permanent. You do not make this choice at that age and have NO consequences. Kayla is the girl he wants for life, and Tara is not someone he can begin to ignore later with out having to do some explaining. I for one want to see what you do with this in the next 5 or 10 chapters. It will not go away. I hope Kayla really does love Tara, though permanent three way relationships are rare, in the extreme, they do happen. It will hinge on Kayla though.

Edit: Joe Long, I wish you had a better pic. of the girl in the yellow swim suite. I prefer faces fully visible. But, she is attractive. Your cousin once removed if she is your cousins daughter.

Re-edit: My Ashely found your bear conversation funny till I realized you are not in California. We do not have brown bears here. If we raise our arms and scream at the bears here, black bears no matter what color their fur, the bear runs. I was on a bike trail once that rounded some tall black berries and almost ran over a black bear. I can tell you that they can go from standing still to 25 miles an hour in one jump. I saw that bear do it. The scary thing about that is the bear made no noise in doing it either.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Keeping it real - I would *never* suggest anything that I haven't experienced in real life!

So Kayla's parents are having a rough stretch. Now that her Mom has been frequently been working late into the evening in DC, one day Mrs. Hanigan borrow's Chester's tablet and discovers that he's been reading stories on xnxx, and that he had a folder full of provocative photos of Tara that he had downloaded from her Facebook page, dating back to December.

(my wife hasn't found my photo stash)

Edited by Joe Long

Guest AyeAyeRonald

Hey Joe and everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, like I promised I would if any of you remember. Life has been a roller coaster the last few months from losing my job and being homeless for a few weeks, to my father being hospitalized for the last week or two after a pretty bad motorcycle accident. Things still aren't looking all that great, but I want to thank you Joe for providing me with an escape for the last few hours as I caught up in the chapters.

Cheers to all of you. Hope things are well with you and yours.

Guest Delta4

To people saying bad things about threeway will lead,this is not a normal one in which 3rd person is a stranger, in Jack's situation all three love each sincerely.m worried about Jack performance,to control himself when he sees two hottest girls in his life in intimate ways.may be this possibility was back on his mind and he bought some delayed ejaculation pills from the mart earlier in chapter :)

Tara is so athletic and energetic,i hope Jack survives the week :P

but seriously Joe take your time,relax.we can wait a month...

To people saying bad things about threeway will lead,this is not a normal one in which 3rd person is a stranger, in Jack's situation all three love each sincerely.m worried about Jack performance,to control himself when he sees two hottest girls in his life in intimate ways.may be this possibility was back on his mind and he bought some delayed ejaculation pills from the mart earlier in chapter :)

Tara is so athletic and energetic,i hope Jack survives the week :P

but seriously Joe take your time,relax.we can wait a month...

I said nothing bad. I pointed out this one WILL a have major and profound effect. He does not want to lose Kayla and this is the sort of thing that if it goes south can cost him both his girl and his favorite family member. On his part it will be a balancing act on par with any juggler with chain saws. I have never had sex with someone, since hitting puberty, that my feelings about myself, them or the act of sex was not changed after. No, I have never been one for casual sex. I am guessing that Jack is a lot like me. His feelings for Tara will change, afterwards if he is, and he will be a lot more protective of her and not like anyone, male, paying her attention, he will be jealous. If his turning her down effected Tara that badly she holds his opinion very high. I would say she loves him as more than just as a cousin or even a sibling. The real hinge pin as I said in a earlier post will be Kayla and the way a woman feels after such an event not even she can know before. It could work into one of those rare three way relationships that last a life time but only if Kayla is herself in love with Tara as much as she is with Jack. It is a possibility but it is long shot.

To those saying but the title is "she is the one." Kayla still would be. Such a relationship takes three people to pull off and those people are rare. Kayla would be a 1 in a million woman. And, the only one that would work with both Jack and Tara.

And the way J keeps mentioning school and Tara, I am guessing that she will somehow end up in the same school. If Jack would agree to pick her up every morning, lol. Or, if she got a job and a car over the summer it would be a possibility. The only block then would be the inter-district permit.

I would love to see where that went. Jack in a secret relationship with Tara, an open one with Kayla, Kayla and Tara in a secret one with each other then let an old friend comes back to school.... Brad, remember what happened when he wanted to date Amanda, what will he do over Tara?

Edited by YNP_Refugee

@Joe long

Sorry, you can not be at the graduation. I regret every family graduation I miss. It is as much of a right of passage from childhood to adulthood as we have in our culture.

@ayeayeRonald

Sorry to hear about your troubles as well.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

@ayeayeRonald

here's hoping you can get the troubles behind you.

Story wise, we have the teenagers doing teenage stuff among themselves, and adults doing adult stuff together, but the two groups never really mixing except to parents.

Let's not assume that the parents are no longer sexual creatures. I may not get it much these days but that doesn't mean I'm blind. Any of the adults males in the story (Mr. Harrison, Mr. Hanigan, other kid's dads, Frank, teachers, etc) could have an eye on one or more of the young ladies. Just because they ain't touching doesn't mean there not looking, or maybe even flirting or brushing against - little things to get some release without (hopefully) crossing any boundaries. In private, there can be photo caches and late night wank fests while on Facebook.

one day when Hannah is cleaning, she discovers a crusty Kleenex between the trash can and the wall, next to Mike's desk. Checking the PC, she discovers a browser tab he forgot to close that is displaying one of Tara's Facebook pics - she in her teeny weeny yellow polka-dot bikini (see above). Her husband, masturbating to pics of her sister's daughter! (reality check: I have three lovely nieces, all now 18+)

Edited by Joe Long

Hey everyone!

So I'm feeling a lot better and the inspiration for the story has come back, full-force. So I'll be plowing ahead, the goal to be to get the story done by the weekend to keep with the schedule. I know...unlikely. Still, if you don't shoot for God, you'll never reach the stars, so we'll see.

Updates to come! And thank you all for your support

Hey everyone!

So I'm feeling a lot better and the inspiration for the story has come back, full-force. So I'll be plowing ahead, the goal to be to get the story done by the weekend to keep with the schedule. I know...unlikely. Still, if you don't shoot for God, you'll never reach the stars, so we'll see.

Glad you're feeling better. You know all of us here support you. And as everyone has stressed a thousand times, take your time. We understand, one, that you have a life outside of the story, and two, that quality takes time. Don't feel pressured or rushed to keep up. You do you.

Reading SITO and other stories that people on the forum have started to write, I've decided to take a crack at writing myself. I've dabbled before, but never been able to commit to one storyline or another. As my life has only just begun, I don't have the array of life experiences like many older (even if only by a few years) writers. So I think I'll gear it more towards the fictional side, where I can play with it more, and so I can add real life details differently. Just thought I'd share and inform others that they've inspired me to begin writing.

Hey everyone!

DEFINITELY take your time. This next chapter is going to be very delicate to write unless, of course, some emergency comes up and the threesome goes out the door. I'm a bit torn between wanting it to happen and not wanting it but I know if you go ahead with it you'll do the threesome and all it's potential repercussions justice.

Edited by COJimmyV

Reading SITO and other stories that people on the forum have started to write, I've decided to take a crack at writing myself. I've dabbled before, but never been able to commit to one storyline or another. As my life has only just begun, I don't have the array of life experiences like many older (even if only by a few years) writers. So I think I'll gear it more towards the fictional side, where I can play with it more, and so I can add real life details differently. Just thought I'd share and inform others that they've inspired me to begin writing.

Ten, maybe even five years ago if I would have tried to write fiction, my mind would go blank. Then I started doing sexual fantasies (have to start somewhere!). After I started writing, despite my age and numbers of life experiences, I thought that once this current story is completed I'd use up all my good ideas.

Now, it's so much easier. This past weekend, I spot a cute girl (not quite old enough yet, but so close) in a pair of purple shorts at the fireman's jubiliee. Then I think of the friend on the sports message board talking about traveling to Germany with his high school, and when my lawn mower is broken the guy from church (who my wife says is older than me) comes to fix it and help with the lawn, bringing his youg wife and kids the age of my grandchildren.

In a few minutes I had a story in my head.

"Tweener babysitter notices her new client stealing glances."

Past tense, first person (female) point of view.

Young girl, almost finished with puberty (late 12, early 13), advertises for a babysitting job to make money for her trip, even if it won't be nearly enough (but what else can she do at her age). Puts up ad at grocery store. Gets reply from man in his 40's, has young wife and kids 6 & 3. He works from home and on days his wife works needs someone to watch the kids. He can't keep his eyes off the girl, and despite his best effort to hide it, she can't help but notice. Not quite sure what to make of it, she talks to her BFF, who urges her to flirt back. Eventually she decides there's a new way to make the rest of the money for her trip. It will be a long, slow tease.

It's been taking me forever to find time to get through OTA Chapter 7, but now I'm going back and do major rewrites of chapter 1. The story stays exactly the same, but some junk is stripped out, more detail is added, and generally told more skillfully. I find when writing computer code, I look at stuff I've written months or a year later and am aghast at the clumsiness. The same for prose. I thank jashley13 and K.M. Weiland for helping me learn to be a better writer (and I'm still learning - never think you know it all.)

Edited by Joe Long

Reading SITO and other stories that people on the forum have started to write, I've decided to take a crack at writing myself.

Also, in the story, and even within scenes, the story is a process of actions and reactions.

Reading an existing story such as SITO and getting to know the characters, you can then ask what you'd think they'd do in different situations. For example, what are the possible consequences of Jack saying "Yes"?

I'm a parent of grown children, and I know the urges I've felt over the years, but I haven't seen that type of thing in this story yet. If it was discovered that one of the adult men in the story was masturbating when thinking about one of the young girls (an employee, a son's girlfriend, a girl next door, a niece...even a daughter) - what would the reactions of each of the characters (wife, children, the object of affection herself) be? Which characters, as we know them so far, would be the most likely to be involved in such a scenario?

I haven't had to deal with the reaction part (just the lusting), so let you imagination go to find a reaction that you think would be true to the character and the situation.

Edited by Joe Long

Guest Conman

Hi guys,

glad you are feeling better jashley altough no rush at all. Not that I am pointing mistakes ( coz this is my second concecutive post making contraversive statement ) but I started Reading she is the one chronicles again from begining and I am noticing some cliffhangers you left us with curiosity one of them is that joe mentioned something about having a homosexual crush on brad to jack then brad mentioned the same during "the big fight" and now joe is happy with belle I mean shouldn't you have mentioned something before or after joe and belle's relation start. Again saying not trying to start contraversy just noticed it now

joe mentioned something about having a homosexual crush on brad to jack then brad mentioned the same during "the big fight" and now joe is happy with belle I mean shouldn't you have mentioned something before or after joe and belle's relation start.

Just because he was sexually attracted to one guy doesn't mean he can't also like girls.

My nympho niece told me that she prefers girls in bed, but emotionally (relationship wise) she seems to prefer (and has fucked many, many) guys.

When she was 15 she told me she masturbated something like 30 times a day. "So when you say you have to go to the bathroom, I'm going to be wondering if you really have to go, if you're having a smoke, or your just getting off." She said the orgasm doesn't leave her satisfied for long enough. I told her I "only" did it 3 to 5 times a week. Awhile later I mentioned that I thought of her 3 to 5 times a week. Then maybe another year later she told me that she was mad at her boyfriend for thinking of other girls when he masturbated. She knew because he couldn't lie to her. She told me that she only thinks of her boyfriend when she does it, but I told her that I think of "who I haven't had, who I can't have" whenever I do it.

Edited by Joe Long

DEFINITELY take your time. This next chapter is going to be very delicate to write unless, of course, some emergency comes up and the threesome goes out the door. I'm a bit torn between wanting it to happen and not wanting it but I know if you go ahead with it you'll do the threesome and all it's potential repercussions justice.

I sort of wants this to happen. I don't really want the story to pick up right where it left off and the threesome happen. Rather, I'd see it put off or discussed for a long time or not happen. I'm not sure I know exactly why, or maybe it will all be for the best. Joe knows best, anyways.

SITO, even if it may of had an inkling of this characteristic at the beginning, isn't a stroke story. It just happens to be a story where sex is a part of people's lives, as far as I have interpreted it and what Joe has said. The threesome is not going to be just so some hot, no strings attached, sex. It'll have massive repercussions.

In regards to my own writing, I find it funny that it's hard, or annoying, often times to include sex. I start writing a fictional story and I'm like "oh! All this other stuff has to happen." That's how a mushy love moment turns into a character having an emotional breakdown. Or the climax between two characters meeting up takes 7 parts to write before they even notice each other.

I sort of wants this to happen. I don't really want the story to pick up right where it left off and the threesome happen. Rather, I'd see it put off or discussed for a long time or not happen. I'm not sure I know exactly why, or maybe it will all be for the best. Joe knows best, anyways.

Even though Jack said "Yes" he may not be able to be in the mood (for it to be truly intimate) that moment. It may have to wait until the next day, and could very well still be clumsy, as in "OK, how are we supposed to do this?"

In regards to my own writing, I find it funny that it's hard, or annoying, often times to include sex. I start writing a fictional story and I'm like "oh! All this other stuff has to happen." That's how a mushy love moment turns into a character having an emotional breakdown. Or the climax between two characters meeting up takes 7 parts to write before they even notice each other.

I know. I had written a handful of stroke stories, but SITO and BMS encouraged me to do long form. It was still intended to be a sex story, but it took 30k words for thsi first kiss and grope, and another 10k to do the deed. Now I'm doing massive edits of chapter 1, and it will be longer.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.