Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest JohnnyBanana

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been very busy recently. Unfortunately, still no ETA on Chapter 22 but I am working hard on it. Usual reasons: work, sleep, blah blah blah. You know what I'm going to say. Sorry for the wait but I think I've found a way to work on the story at work. I'll probably just have to exclude sex scenes when I'm writing, just in case someone peaks over my shoulder and wonders what the hell I'm doing. Should be up soon! *fingers crossed*

Thank you for the update, we all appreciate it. Looking forward to your next riddle. As long as it's not in code...I don't know code.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Sure you do. Read what you wrote. All languages are basically codes. ;)

Touché...I meant what you guys were talking about earlier. That stuff gave my brain a swift kick, because I consider myself pretty smart and here are these guys going on about something I've rarely heard of.

Touché...I meant what you guys were talking about earlier. That stuff gave my brain a swift kick, because I consider myself pretty smart and here are these guys going on about something I've rarely heard of.

Ok, the stuff confusing you is math and programing conventions. Only someone in high level math Pre-Calc students excepted but really higher would under stand better from that point of view. Now computers as most people know are a couple million-billion switches on or off. Mathmatically that is base 2. It has 2 conditions. Octal is base 8. Bass 8 is a good way to condense base 2 since 8 is 2^3 or simply a power of 2. Its one draw back is that it will take more digits to express the same number then a base 10 would because you have less symbols before you have to switch 'place value.' Hexidecimal is base 16 and 16 is again a power of 2 so you can use it to easily express a base 2 number with out using complicated math to do the conversions. In the case of hex which is the most used by programers you use 16 symbols 0 to 9 just like decimal and A to F to represent 10 to 15. So you need fewer digits than in base 10 which is what everyone is taught in grade and high school.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Thanks Joe,happy new year. Does anyone know about being more social and when that will be up?

Chapters 1-10 are already up. Bash has already said he's busy and Chapter 11 will be a while.

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107539

Guest daddy's  girl

Hey Joe,

If you don't mind will you please tell us approx how much more days we have to wait for next chapter

Because wait kills me every second

So I requisite you to give us approx waiting time or day for next chapter

With lots of love and big hug

Hey guys! Sorry for the silence but it's been a hectic few days. Good news though! Chapter 22 is almost finished! Yay! :D

It will be out some time this week. Hopefully, I should be able to put it out around Wednesday or so but I will give you an exact date when I'm able to judge it more accurately. So sorry about the wait but hopefully it will be worth it :)

Guest no longer a fan

Not really a fan of your story any more joe.you have been forcing incest into this series.

First you had adam and amandafuck,then you had the only other twins in their school fuck, and finally you had tara and kayla sort of try to trick jack into more incest!!!

If you dont bring back into brads and jessicas characters,this is dead to me.

Guest Guest my opinion

To the person demanding change. This is joe's story that he is techniquely sharing with us and for you to demand certain things is a bit out of line. There is ways to ask respectfully and nicely and what you did was wrong. Now judging by your lack of grammar skills and proof reading. I'm assuming that you are underage and have a lot to learn as of yet. So let me give you a bit of free advice. If you want something get it yourself. Don't expect others to change for your comfort. If you don't like his story move on. Don't rub his face in the mud. The definition of art, which this is a form of art, is the personal expression or application of human creative skill and imagination. "Personal" being the key word. So why don't you personally move on without further conflict and find a new story that "lives up to your standards" and keep your distasteful opinion to yourself.

Not really a fan of your story any more joe.you have been forcing incest into this series.

First you had adam and amandafuck,then you had the only other twins in their school fuck, and finally you had tara and kayla sort of try to trick jack into more incest!!!

If you dont bring back into brads and jessicas characters,this is dead to me.

lol, I wish people would learn the meaning of incest. Sex between CLOSE family relations. Most traditional referances ie religeous sources only go as far as Aunt/Uncle and Niece/Nephew after that it is not incest. In some states in the US and a LOT of countries it is legal to MARRY your first cousin.

EDIT:

1) That mean that sex with Tara would not by most states definition fit incest laws.

2) Incest is not something he is forcing into the story at a late date. The Adam/Amanda thing is chapter 1.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.