Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Rescue25

All this support is why i like this site so much better then xnxx its amazing all you guys helping him out you the real MVP

AND you don't have all the trools and sickos trying to take over the comments.

B

Guys, Walruses are ugly. Think about this. Tara has been having sex with guys that seek her out not as a last resort for them but as a desirable woman. Her problem is she is sending the signals that attract the wrong kind of guys. The ones she is getting are the good looking, attention seeking, ones. IE she is getting the popular ones. That alone should tell you she is not ugly.

My question is who was it that took her virginity? Let's see some one who loves her but is for some reason inappropriate. Some one who could not continue a relationship with her in the open. I wander who in most girls lives fits that bill?

Guest wolf7700

AND you don't have all the trools and sickos trying to take over the comments.

B

That is so true! That is all they did when Joe was over xnxx. There still doing it to just was on there that site is stupid but they are some story I still like on xnxx. Why I still get on there

There was a good side effect to the trolls there. I personally only read in the first chapter to the point where he was on the school parking lot with his friends and moved on to another story. I did intend to come back and read it but forgot the name. Somehow the controversy grabbed me back in around the time he was moving. I read it and followed him here, for that one story.

I personally do not like the subject material of most stories on this site. I feel the trolls there should have done what I do here. Find stories they do like and leave the creative person alone. Most People do not understand what it takes to put your creations into public view. It take guts.

But when all is said and done those that caused the controversy did me a favor and helped me re-find a story I did want to follow. I fell for that story or I would not post here at all. So, THANK YOU, trolls.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Sadly, what it seems is there are a lot of us with way too active of imaginations that follow these stories, lol. I'm sure that Joe is going to come up with something that none of us really saw coming, that will fit the plot and storyline already in place. Who knows, maybe one chapter he'll kind of paraphrase it all in Kayla's perspective just to show how skewed Jack's perspective really is. Ironically, we know little to nothing about what Jack's dad really does, he may work for some secret government agency with Kayla's dad and it's been their job to try to keep the peace. Jack's dad has an issue with the twins because he secretly had a thing for his sister and it fell apart when they stopped talking (he wanted more, she distanced from him) So many theories out there, just can't wait to see where Joe takes us.

Guest Mr Monopoly

See Joe this is what happens when you take ages on a chapter ;) we go through stages of insanity, first the theories, then the pictures and now reminiscing of xnxx and how poorly you were treated.

Good news, everyone!

Yadsendew no detsop eb lliw retpahc txen eht!

It means

" Yadsendew no detsop said color retpahc txen EHT!"

In WELSH and i don't know why he thinks it is a good news...:)

It means

" Yadsendew no detsop said color retpahc txen EHT!"

In WELSH and i don't know why he thinks it is a good news... :)

Read it backwards. it says The next chapter will be posted on Wednesday. Now was that last Wednesday or will it be this Wednesday the 17th of December.

Since he posted it yesterday I am assuming it is this coming Wednesday.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.