Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Bad casting

Kayla has long dirty-blonde hair and biggish boobs. Explain to me how Emma Watson or Chloe moretz fits either of those. Also, emma Watson is definitely not a "girl next door" type.

Guest Guest_j_*

She may not have the tits for it but she fits the girl next door type, plus, she is a damn good actress and will be able to pull off kayla so well. Jack i was for some reason thinking nathan kress, than remembered he isnt really all that jack seems at first, so jack is still in the floor. Amanda, well i got someone in my personal contact book that looks like she is described and that would be great. And for some weird ass reason, Alan is a younger version of Jermey Renner (Hawkeye from the avengers)

Guest PuffTheMagicD

First i would like to thank Joe for writing such an awesome story. Second I would have to that I am jonesin for a new chapter (21) please get those fingas atyping. Lastly no,no,no,no,no,no Emma Watson NOOOOO! There should not be a debate as to who would play Kayla we all picture Kayla differently from someone else and we should not be stuck picturing someone else just because we read it in a comment. I know that when I read I will be picturing the most beautiful girl I know not the dickless boy known as Emma Watson, who, while she may be a good actor just doesn't do it for me

Guest darklord52

I'm sure jashley13 chose those actors for their talents not because they look like the characters in the story. Now can we all just get back to waiting patiently for the next chapter.

Conman

Since the other site changed format and was down for over a week I haven't received any information on Bashfulscribe. I know he was looking for another site but hadn't chosen one yet. He said he planned to have the next chapter written by the end of November if everything worked out. If you or anyone else finds out anything else let everyone know. Good stories and authors are hard to find.

Joe chapter 20 was great and I'll not throw in my two cents on should he say yes or no. Like you I've read all the pros and cons and I can't wait to see how this all turns out. Looking forward to chapter 21.

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of an update on Chapter 21 but things have been really hectic, what with Thanksgiving and having to shift to Christmas-mode so I've been really busy so here's a quick update!

The chapter is coming along. I'm almost halfway done with it and I think the second half will go quicker (I will elaborate in a little).

As to the actors I thought would be good for film roles of this story, it's all purely subjective. You are free to see who you want in the roles but, as someone pointed out, I chose them more for personality than body-match. I think Emma Watson is not only beautiful but she's also got a very good tough and vulnerable side that I've seen in her performances that matches very well with how I think Kayla is. Specifically, her performance in The Perks of Being a Wallflower is very much how I see Kayla acting once she is a Senior. There's also this great sense I get from watching her act that she has a lot of patience and understanding but isn't completely fooled when someone is just yanking her chain which, again, is how I see Kayla. Do their boobs match? Honestly, I don't know. I haven't been looking at Emma Watson's breasts. Honestly, it's all personality and acting but if you see someone else in the role, fantastic.

Now, on a little sobering note regarding the next chapter...it's not necessarily going to be a happy one. I'm not going to reveal yet which decision Jack goes with but, either way, it's not going to be a light-hearted chapter. Just wanted to warn you guys in case you were caught off-guard. That's all I'm going to say about it but let's just say I've had a few tears writing the parts I've written so far. Are they happy tears? Sad tears? You'll have to find out but it's going to be a little more morose than you guys might be used to.

I'll post as the chapter comes closer to completion but just figured you guys deserved an update :)

Jashley you not only give us best chapters you also give us best teasers. The teaser has everything in it. It provokes curiosity, doesn't reveal much. You would have done great if you were into film screenplay writing or direction..:)

Thank you for the update. Love the stories. Really looking forward to the next chapter. I've seen "Perks of being a wildflower". Emma Watson was pretty good in that film. She was strong and confident, but at the same time showed a sense of vulnerability. I see this in Kayla as well.Keep up the great work.

Guest NerdCoobed

NO!!!! JOE please Dont let this happen let him say no please....this is not one of these horny sex crazy stupid stories...this story is.... it cant be even described this story is PERFECT...IT may even be Beyond PERFECT..please Dont let him do it let him just hug Tara and maybe a kiss on the cheek but please no threesome

Guest Mike Litoris

Hey, uhh, the whole debate between whether or not Jack should say "Yes" is kinda over. Sure, Joe would love to see some more feedback, and it IS kinda interesting to see what other people think, but he's already written half of the next chapter, so I guess it's a little too late.

Oh, and was the thing with Kayla's mysterious texting been explained yet? I can't remember.

Hey, uhh, the whole debate between whether or not Jack should say "Yes" is kinda over. Sure, Joe would love to see some more feedback, and it IS kinda interesting to see what other people think, but he's already written half of the next chapter, so I guess it's a little too late.

So, until he posts Chapter 21, does this mean we get to predict what happens? Just trying to stir the pot a little. :devil:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.