Click Here!

Lack of Reviews or Criticism

FlameWolf666

Hi! My author name is FlameWolf and I just got done writing a story for the Inuyasha archive called "Crescent Moon." It's a m/f general story with the pairing being Sesshomaru/OC. There are a few things about that I'm sure aren't everyone's cup of tea but never fear! I headed each chapter that had objectionable content with a warning of some sort. I'll provide a link below to the story. Please let me know what you think!

http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097142

We have an amazing thread called Promote a Story! where you can post information about your stories, and post update notices. A lot of our author use it regularly, and if readers are forum members, they can follow that thread, which can then serve as an update notice. :)

i have a naruto story with about 40K + hits on it but only about 31 reviews, you wont get many real reviews, most will be *keep it up* or *i loved it* and so on.

im happy that i have that many hits on my story rather than reviews, but reviews are nice too.

There are reviewers who will leave some great, detailed reviews. It depends on the individual reader, and how they feel, really.

to true, and sometimes there just isnt anything to say because either it was written well enough that no comments come to mind or that as a reader you dont know what to take away from the story.

leaving you with a blank for any kind of comments to leave, and thats just if the person is able to leave one at all.

To get this thread back on topic, somewhat, many readers who won't leave a review will come and chat here on the forum. The Promote a Story! thread and the review reply threads are excellent places to let your readers get to know you.

The OP is looking to promote a story, and that would be why I made the initial comment that I did. Reviews aren't really the issue here. :)

• 1 month later...