Click Here!

GrayNeko's Review Response and Discussion Thread

GrayNeko

Well, that last chapter was like one of those hentais.

I am not really a fan of the use of Ben's aliens in erotic fanfics, sorry. It's just too weird for me.

That being said, I am sad because we won't have weekly updates anymore. But hey, please work at any pace and speed that is best for you. It's the best for the story. And I love this story. At this point I am more interested in the mystery and action plot than the sex. Not that those aren't hot as hell. :2tubs:

Aw, Ben did not realize the exchange of bodies. The whole thing seems pretty mean to him, specially after that romantic gesture.

GrayNeko, if you want more readers, maybe you could upload your stories to this site too: http://archiveofourown.org

It seems to be the new popular place for fanfics and there is plenty of smut. Just saying'.

I am always surprised by the number of people who don't want the aliens involved in the erotic stuff, it always has such potential, though I will admit it does open the door for some weird stuff. Now just because Ben didn't pick up on it right away doesn't mean there isn't a chance later on in the story, or that there won't be serious fallout afterwards.

I'm actually quite happy with AFF, and I don't like having to maintain my work on multiple sites, here and HF are enough for me for now.

Belfry 2015-02-07 id#300007013

Once again, an excellent chapter! Ben gave Gwen the ultimate orgasm, the kind she could easily become addicted to. The only thing that worries me is that now all future orgasms she has will be compared to this one. She may begin to PREFER Ben making love to her in an alien form...

I feel sorry for Ben. I fear he has 'set the bar' so high that nothing he can do, as a human, can come close to equaling this.

I think that session might have overwhelmed Gwen a little, she might be afraid to approach that level of sexual debauchery for a while, plus at its heart it was revenge sex to get even with Charmcaster. However I really do like getting creative with the aliens so we'll see about what happens. Glad you liked that chapter.

I guess the internet has just desensitized me to ugly, plus I like the way the aliens allow for different levels of power play in sexual encounters.

In other news looks like AFF is now the only place to find Island Misadventures and A Charmed Life, seems HF finally got around to pulling my stuff as per their underage ban

I love the alien extreme sex as well, I think it's a good way to spice things up. It lets you come up with interesting, new, and unusual ways of doing things. I especially loved what you did with the last chapter, either you did a lot of research on flowers or you have a real love for them. Either way it gave you a unique and heartfelt way for Ben to express himself and I loved it very much.

I loved the through and through you did on Gwen/Charmcaster's body. It's rarely done and when it is, it's usually not very plausible, but with Wildvine's prehensile fingers it was not only believable but really, really, cool; especially when she barfed his spoo! :D

Now I still think the bad guy in this is Enoch, because I think he's probably the only bad guy that would know about Ben's relationship, or unrequited attraction to Kai. The only other one that comes to mind is Ghostfreak because of how they referred to the master and Ghostfreak's minions referred to him as Master or the master. However Ghostfreak had already left the Omnitrix by the Benwolf episode so I really don't think it could be him.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Aysha, I actually had to do a bit of research which was a pain because the definition of flowers changes based on what culture the dictionary comes from and finding a universal definition for the majority of Western cultures seems to not exist. I figured that Ben doesn't really do things intentionally so the flowers having meaning is a lucky coincidence for him.

Saint_Wanker_Kris 2015-03-02 id#3000070269

Sorry for taking so long to give you an review, have been busy nowadays, and now I'm attempting to write my own stories on English, just to see how that goes.

As always, and as I have told you before, I find this story far more enjoyable than its prequel. Which was fantastic, but this one is the cherry of the cake. How funny that I just needed to see an single chapter to suddenly remember the whole story again with almost perfect detail.

It still bother me that such lowlies enemies as that "gang", managed to be so troublesome for the trio, especially Ben who is an powerhouse with the use of the clock. But you later redeem yourself with the late plot of betrayal from Kai... which I'm afraid is the end of the road for the story, as you never updated from that point on on HF.

Still as always, I'll add you one more review, and an +5 for each chapter, because you deserve it. (Actually, deserve an review per chapter... but I'm a lazy git).

Thanks Kris, glad to see another HF member has found this here. Don't fear that the story is over, it's simply caught up to where I was on HF. I am still working on it when I have time and energy, which unfortunately is a little rare at this time, this winter has been killer.

Guest Saint_Wanker_Kris

XD, Don't worry man. I've been reading some of your discussions and already know that you're working on the next chapter. Which I would gladly wait upon. By the way, it's SWK, again... Just decided to put a more complex name for a nick. XD, part of me want to exchange that morbid cold with our stiffing heat over here. But I guess the heat is somewhat manageable compared to that cold storm over there... even if its hot enough to make a Yaujta (Predator Alien), wheeze and said: "Damn it's too hot in here!"

Like I said, I'm back again. Sorry for not giving you an review per chapter, as you deserved. But as you, I've been busy with life, and at some points, plain simply evaded this page as nothing interesting or up to my tastes was being put on...

Good luck with that storm.

• 2 weeks later...

ForgetMeNaught 2015-03-16 id#3000070331

I think perhaps the most powerful aspect of your story is to stir and remind us to remember the abject sexuality of characters like Charmcaster. Seriously, it's been years since I've seen her cast in that light.

I look forward to reading the second piece, as well as your original work.

I'm a very flattered that you've taken a look at my work, I'd even go so far as to say I'm fangirling just a little bit despite my beard and male genitalia. I think the relationship between Ben and Gwen is the major draw of the show in terms of erotic material, the allure of forbidden incest and all, and that tends to push Charmcaster to the side but her design and character had so much appeal to me (silver hair really gets me, would explain Drew Saturday's appeal as well) that I had to have her as the focus.

I've got to tell you that reading your two pieces actually gave me a creative high and the urge to write has returned with force. I look forward to reading your thoughts on my other works.

I'm a very flattered that you've taken a look at my work, I'd even go so far as to say I'm fangirling just a little bit despite my beard and male genitalia. I think the relationship between Ben and Gwen is the major draw of the show in terms of erotic material, the allure of forbidden incest and all, and that tends to push Charmcaster to the side but her design and character had so much appeal to me (silver hair really gets me, would explain Drew Saturday's appeal as well) that I had to have her as the focus.

I've got to tell you that reading your two pieces actually gave me a creative high and the urge to write has returned with force. I look forward to reading your thoughts on my other works.

My pleasure, make no mistake. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed my efforts.

• 3 months later...
Guest ghost

I'll check it out for sure I have been reading your works ever since HF and it goes beyond regular works you find on here the style you use is like that of robert jordans in many ways and since i see you're using the old tongue that explains a lot but anyways you do good work and i hope i get to read a book with your name on it one day

• 1 month later...

Just uploaded one of my old pieces, a short work from an Avatar AU. Also wanted to let people know that I'm close to having the next chapter of my Ben 10 story done and still working on that Star vs the Forces of Evil piece.

Yeah, I felt the story was in need of a little tragedy and the interpersonal conflict that comes from it. Of course we've only scratched the surface.

Aysha 2015-08-12 id#3000070783

Quite enjoyable as usual.

I think that Ben's shame and sobbing at having his cock forcibly shoved into a really hot girl seemed forced and unconvincing; the anger and hatred of whoever was manipulating her I can believe but the other stuff just didn't seem to fit Ben's character.

other than that this was a great chapter thanks for posting and I look forward to the next installment.

Glad you liked it. As for the depiction of Ben's rape I really wanted to go for what I thought would be a more accurate portrayal of the trauma of rape, not what I would consider the male fantasy of having a woman forcing herself on a guy. It doesn't matter that Kai is hot, it matters that Ben doesn't love her and doesn't want to betray the relationships he's already in and that he isn't strong enough to stop her is shameful since he's a hero who should be able to stop things like that from happening to him. Couple that with the fact that Kai clearly wasn't in her right mind makes the sex even more tainted. I knew it might not be popular but I'm rather happy with it until someone can really knock a hole into it.

Well since the show seems to be guiding(*cough* shoving *cough*) Star and Marco together, not that there's anything wrong with that at all, while the two still pursue their own romantic interests I thought I'd do an adult rated story along the same line. At first it was just going to be a single piece but it's snowballed in my head so expect to see multiple chapters with other girls from SvtFoE, including Jana and Brittany, and maybe even Chantelle, poor girl.

Have you read the piece "Diaz Plan for Grandbabies"? You can find a link here, I found it amongst a bunch of SvtFoE fics on the Star general on /co/ in 4chan and that is one that I kept seeing mentioned while lurking. I eventually took the plunge to see what the deal was. It's not bad and the writer uses Janna as a serious tease and temptress for Marco through out the story, but near the end it becomes stalkerish to almost yandere levels. I definitely see Janna as trouble but more because she seems to be a thrill seeker who loves getting a rise out of people and she might just push it too far with Marco.

• 3 weeks later...

ForgetMeNaught 2015-09-01 id # 3000070842

Well, that was certainly a proper load of hormone induced mayhem, I can't begrudge you that, or its erotic consequences.

I look forward to the development of the Friends with Benefits aspect of this arrangement.

Yeah, the idea of a potentially successful Friends with Benefits relationship is what really turned this from a one shot about Star and Marco getting together into what will be multiple chapters that are who knows how long. I'm glad you liked it.

RandomReviewer

The thought of Marco pounding Star every time he manages to hold hands with Jackie gives me the giggles. I'm sure that Marco and Star won't have developed conflicting emotions by the time he works his way to condom #5 at all /s. Great story, I can't wait to see more!

And it won't simply be pounding my friend. Star's wildness just makes me believe that she's experimented with a number of things and has plenty to teach Marco, not that he won't surprise her along the way. As for those conflicting emotions, it's possible, the show does the same thing, they practically hit the viewer in the face with suggestions that Marco and Star will be together while having the two doggedly pursue their separate love interests. I just wanted to do that with more fucking involved. Glad you like the story, appreciate the kind words.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.