Click Here!

Renewed request

Guest Archon

Guest Archon

A few years ago, i made a request for a rape-fic about my buddy's wife. We're calling her 'Melanie'. I tried to write it but I was having trouble. So I'm requesting it again.

'Melanie' ('Mel' for short) is about 5'4", long luxurious brown hair,brown eyes, a perfect smile, small perky breasts, a tight ass, and amazing legs despite her short stature 31

I'm 5'11" short reddish brown hair, blue-green ayes.34

The story should have:a good solid hard spanking, anal, oral, humiliation, WS, scat and ATM. Feel free to add anything else you can think of. I want 'Mel' to suffer. I eagerly await this story.

Stories based on any real persons require written permission from those persons. Please keep that in mind, and your buddy could not provide permission for himself and his wife. Her permission would need to be sent from her own email address.

I refer you to the suggested disclaimers for Original fiction and non-fiction here.

Guest Archon

I have obtained permission from the person in question. Out of concern for her privacy(are my priorities messed up or what?) I was hoping that when someone aggreed i could post or rather forward her e-mail. If not I will post it here now...

No, we prefer email as well, actually, and we wouldn't need that information unless the story is written and posted. We're quite good about privacy issues ourselves.

Stories based on any real persons require written permission from those persons.

I don't write real person fic anymore, so this is kind've academic, but I'm assuming that you don't require the written permission from real people who are also famous (unless there's an archive of very strange emails behind the celeb domain) so in this age of social media and youtube fame, where's the line of fame drawn? Like, if a user wanted to write a story about a youtuber with a few hundred or few thousand subscribers, is that allowed, or do they have to be at least "first round voted out on Big Brother" level of utter nonentity fame, first?

Just wondering how it's decided, really, as I say, not something I write myself now.

No, for Celebrity fiction, we have different disclaimer requirements, since by virtue of being celebrities, they put themselves out there, so to speak. :)

For lesser known YouTube stars, I'd still ask for their personal permission.

Edited by BronxWench

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Archon

So to try again...

A few years ago, i made a request for a rape-fic about my buddy's wife. We're calling her 'Melanie'. I tried to write it but I was having trouble. So I'm requesting it again.

'Melanie' ('Mel' for short) is about 5'4", long luxurious brown hair,brown eyes, a perfect smile, small perky breasts, a tight ass, and amazing legs despite her short stature 31

I'm 5'11" short reddish brown hair, blue-green ayes.34

The story should have:a good solid hard spanking, anal, oral, humiliation, WS, scat and ATM. Feel free to add anything else you can think of. I want 'Mel' to suffer. I eagerly await this story.

I have received permission and will forward the e-mail, or ask her to e-mail again when i get a writer.

Guest Archon

send me a PM with a email and I'll send you the first part of the story, I'll finish it if it is what you have in mind

Seeing as my computer doesn't seem to want to let me register (thus send a PM), I hope I can post my e-mail address:

archon1980@rocketmail.com. When i get the first part I will forward 'Melanie's' acceptance e-mail to you. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.