Click Here!

Yami/Yugi Yami traps Yugi in the shadow realm to protect him from the real world

FreakM

I read this fic a very ling time ago, from what i can remember its a Yami/Yugi where Yami imprisons Yugi in the shadow realm or in something similar to protect Yugi from the outside world because Yami is being over protective and thinks what he's doing is right. At the same time, Yugi keeps begging to be set free and Yami creates another Yugi in the real world to fool his friends so that they don't notice the real Yugi is missing.

Dear god please help me find this. I went through the ENTIRE YuGiOh Yaoi tag on this site and haven't found it yet.

• 8 years later...
Guest Adoreimi

I think I know who he/she may have gone by the name dragonblade I’m also trying to find a story of hers called sick and tired but it’s like he/she and all their stories vanished from the internet. I have a few pages printed from 2009

According to our records, DragonBlade does have an account here on AFF. Some content (including the story “Sick and Tired”) was posted prior to their 18th birthday, and it was removed for that reason. There are links on the profile which may or may not still be active. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.