Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Oh and wait till Cynthia meets Alice:

"Oh, so who are you?" Cynthia asked as she stared into a face she should have only seen in a mirror.

"I'm you silly" Alice replied with a small laugh and an evil grin that somehow made the litle brunette nervous.

Oh and wait till Cynthia meets Alice:

"Oh, so who are you?" Cynthia asked as she stared into a face she should have only seen in a mirror.

"I'm you silly" Alice replied with a small laugh and an evil grin that somehow made the litle brunette nervous.

I agree with one-guy, truly evil.

You are truly, truly evil :)

Don't encourage him!! He brags on being evil as far as keeping us on the edge of the cliff.

We already know that dad isn't really dad. Suspect sis is a fake also BUT the evil one will let us know

in his own good time. The other interaction are going to be interesting reading IF we get to read them this month.

B

Holy Crapanoli! That was AWESOME! (Sorry, just watched The Incredibles and the kid on the bike popped into my head). DEFINITELY worth the wait although the Cynthia cliffhanger pissed me off! :bash:

I was already thinking "David" wasn't really David when he seemed so incredulous towards Max's "toys". Really hoping "Cynthia" IS Cynthia, though. The future tryst implications could REALLY be fun, especially with Alice and Amy. A Cynthia/Alice hookup would be SO cool to read.

I also see some more interesting stuff happening in the VW. Besides the Samantha/Gerald/Joanne storyline, they'll have to interrogate David/Peter as well, most likely in the VW. DEFINITELY interested to see how that goes.

Mike, Leia AND Mel? Sure didn't see that coming. Nice twist. I guess "The Family" tends to rub off on a person. ;)

Edited by COJimmyV

As if two cliffhangers in the chapter weren't bad enoug.... you drop a huge teaser in here..... truly a sadist!

Welcome back to the land of fantasy. Glad to know that rw crap is temporarily repaired, we all know it's never permanent. Loved the chapter, can't wait for more.

Wait until Mel/Cynthia try to kill Mike & Max or Mel will bed both of them saying M&M melt in my mouth not in my hands. Cynthia is Alice's proto body rescued from the attack on the Orphanage.

I hadn't thought about that but it would take a level of expertise that may not be available outside of Max

to repair it in that short of a time.

As much as we guess he will probably take another path EVEN if it's not on the map.

Look at his last post just above yours. I think he is sitting there with a evil grin and rubbing his hands together.

B

Naw, he's talking about his holiday dancing.

As for guessing, it's more fun suggesting or teasing. I think fangface and I write similarly you start out with an idea and then the characters take over and you find yourself going down a different path. One that they choose. Vengeance was suppose to be about a thief who tried to kill th Emperor but suddenly it was his bedroom. Sklar doesn't go on about the swords' magic so much but that will soon change ... I hope. The two chapters that I posted are setting up more background for future fights/wars.

I hadn't thought about that but it would take a level of expertise that may not be available outside of Max

to repair it in that short of a time.

As much as we guess he will probably take another path EVEN if it's not on the map.

Look at his last post just above yours. I think he is sitting there with a evil grin and rubbing his hands together.

B

I think legion would have known instantly if he'd been injected into a mechanical host. Besides I dont think synthetic skin bruises.

Edited by that-one-guy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.